Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
he doesn’t need our help doing that, he is doing it fine by himself 😏
Yep he’s managing fine, give someone enough rope they will hang themselves . What an arse he’s making of himself . Last night was something else , hope he keeps going it’s very entertaining watching this roaster snap

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Cass_25

VIP Member
Watch what you’re saying, you’ll be accused of wishing someone to hand themselves next. I’m pretty sure that accusation got chucked around the last time someone used that phrase 🙄
Hope they make a tiktok video of it showing my comment in all its glory 😍

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
KD has said it didn't come from James, it has nothing to do with him, supperfan suggested she do it to stop James coming for her?
The last thing you would do when dealing with a narcissist like James is give them any form of attention. What a dick whoever is telling her to say things about him in her lives to get him off her back. She is best sticking to ignoring someone like that completely- he will get in a rage to begin with but will soon get bored & move onto his next target ( hopefully that cunt Steph )

Muchbee

VIP Member
Does anyone watch that Marco pattersini? Never seen him before til just now but he sounds like pandemonium does anyone think?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ell87

VIP Member
I’m even more confused reading this🤣🤣 I didn’t see any of that but what I did see is that wee Danielle.. or whatever her name is saying that it wisny Ryan cos he’s in his bed, how the fuck does she know that 😂

I’ve no been on here or TikTok for a bit and looks like I’ve missed loads😂
😂😂 Sorry, was still trying to piece it together based on the bits of lives I had just seen 🙈😂

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Know something I think its the OTT laughing that irritates me 🤣 hes harmless I don't hate him but something about him irritated me and just when I seen him on my fyp this morning thought I'd ask here see what others thought of him. There's a lot worse than him on tiktok
Yeah he is irritating but defo worse than him on there! He seems like a decent guy and a good dad. His gf seems nice aswell, don't know much about her tho.

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I switched him off when he started sayin about her ‘trollin’ that fella use all found ages ago - the one who never blocked her and posted her funny rants to him on his own page wi himself laughin over the top - and how her sayin his kid was Madeline McCann was DISCUSTIN how can anyone take that seriously 🤣😭
Those voice notes 😭😭 saying Kate and gerry canny celebrate Ramadan cause hes got madeleine 🤣🤣

She’s a beautiful person inside & out, it’s just absolutely vile that he is doing this to her. She has seen the state of those animals of Parthibans & has sent them a load of food and in return got abuse off Steph the fat roaster due to her taking a jealous attack over James, as if she would even look twice at James and now is getting abuse from James, the stalker & god knows who else . Awwww man I’m fuming 😡
It's a bloody sin her getting dragged into this all cause she fed some starving animals. I hope she's OK Cass I did ge her a wee message but she's prob not in the mood to deal with anyone so please send her my luv 💗

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The discovery of KDawg, her Peaches Geldof tales and her greenscreen-breaking toes was probably my favourite night ever on Tattle. I doubt it will be topped.
Aw I never caught that anyone got a link to the thread it was live posted at gutted am just a glory hunter fan anyway she’s a cunt just to keep her happy

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
If you find out their only bams let us know I will not be able to resist hitting that subscribe button😂. Then when the bank statement comes in I’ll blame my man for subscribing to durty ladies online , get my divorce & me n Prince will live happily ever after , the end 😍
I can’t find anything 😭 gonna nosey on insta and see if they have one there might be a link

• Haha
  • Sad

irishlassie

VIP Member
Raging I’ve missed kdawg lives this week been flat out working and first proper week back to school and the week isn’t even over 😕😕😕

Any medical personnel on here wanna sign me off and get me high rate pip?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe our wee kdawg will fill my forms in 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
She said she told the Britney Club she fundraised for Britneys lawyer fees by doing 5k runs but really was talking to perverts online, bought a telly then paid it back gave them more than she raised in a few days talking to perverts .
Britney Spears got more money & is now free, perverts got their baws emptied & Kdawg got a telly . I don’t see what the issue is 😂

Feel like I’m the one having an episode after writing that . KD is some trip 😂
I've never been sure if all that Britney spears and voicenotes stuff was a bam up or naw but thanks to your wee run down I'm caught up thank you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha