Kdawg #13 Pandy’s No Stunning, He’s a 3ft Catfish & Fat Frankie’s Still Reeking of BO & Stale Pish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday to that mad dug hung, love from Specky tayto wummin (who's still not in her 40's FYI!) ❤🎂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy Bday KDawg

I hear Big Olly's selling Merch now; i'll get you a hoodie with her cockring on it ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy birthday witchy cult leader fae a wee bored hoor hoosewife ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s got Kanye Wests pal the strange sock guy blaring the national anthem reading the digger😂
IMG_8390.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There the cult leader is live wi baby jane furious because the big man olly says spannors profile photo on here was a photo of nicola rogan and so its proof nicola is spannor 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
There the cult leader is live wi baby jane furious because the big man olly says spannors profile photo on here was a photo of nicola rogan and so its proof nicola is spannor 😭😭😭😭😭
i would he fuming if i was Nicola Rogan getting compared to big Beefy Staf 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i would he fuming if i was Nicola Rogan getting compared to big Beefy Staf 😂
I said the same thing poor nicola😂😂😂 wait till she sees anyone with her own photo as their profile photo is she gna say they are her 😂😂

• Haha
The strange sock man was in, she posted him a Fray Bentos pie to Canada & he ate it watching the eclipse with a man that was on Drag Race. The mental health team must think she slevers some amount of shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The strange sock man was in, she posted him a Fray Bentos pie to Canada & he ate it watching the eclipse with a man that was on Drag Race. The mental health team must think she slevers some amount of shite 😂
She tried gettin me to watch some cross dresser in america that eats dog food im that close to blocking her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't mind the sock guys lives. I quite like his mental shopoing trips 😂 but the minute that sock thing is oot I'm off, gives me nightmares!
---
Witchy is live 🧙‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha