Kdawg #13 Pandy’s No Stunning, He’s a 3ft Catfish & Fat Frankie’s Still Reeking of BO & Stale Pish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Cass_25 for the thread title.

Thread 12 is over. Who is she? We don't know her.

In honour of this new thread, I present to you the Tatty Wives' most requested musical moment of the century. It's Professional Singer, Artist, Bodybuilder etc Avon's Christmas Single.

In the words of Old Man Avon, here we gaaoow.

xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

In honour of this new thread, I present to you the Tatty Wives' most requested musical moment of the century. It's Professional Singer, Artist, Bodybuilder etc Avon's Christmas Single.

xo
Ya bastard i thought that was finally it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

xo
Emailing Mariah Carey see if she fancies a new Xmas song 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Naw just naw😭😂 The secondhand embarrassment is too much😭
What a bleeping riddy, affronted for ye Avon😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9

xo
This could still have been brilliant if she hadn't claimed to be a professional! FS Avon 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

xo
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I’m deed! How did you get your hands on this Beebee? You never fail to amaze me 😍👏🏽👏🏽
Bra-bleeping-vo 🏆👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8

xo
Screaming crying throwing up where‘ve you got that from 😭🤣
---
This could still have been brilliant if she hadn't claimed to be a professional! FS Avon 🤦‍♀️😂
I bloody love it like am watching it again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a way to start a thread!!! Praise be to beesus listened to that more times than i will admit😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 thats killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a way to start a thread!!! Praise be to beesus listened to that more times than i will admit😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 thats killed me
I’d have loved to have seen k’s reaction to it when she heard it. I went on Facebook after watching it and it came up with the clip from pHoenix Nights come and get ya black bin bags 🎶 defo think the phone was listenin

• Haha
I’d have loved to have seen k’s reaction to it when she heard it. I went on Facebook after watching it and it came up with the clip from pHoenix Nights come and get ya black bin bags 🎶 defo think the phone was listenin
She would have been furious 😂😂😂😂 she was wanting a great single and well she got that!! Avon was going for the breathy marilyn monroe voice and instead sounded more like she smokes 50 a day

• Haha
She would have been furious 😂😂😂😂 she was wanting a great single and well she got that!! Avon was going for the breathy marilyn monroe voice and instead sounded more like she smokes 50 a day
Chewing the fat “gee the wean a fag” style

• Haha