Kdawg #13 Pandy’s No Stunning, He’s a 3ft Catfish & Fat Frankie’s Still Reeking of BO & Stale Pish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had the Martha stalker woman’s FB posts about Markle up on the greenscreen when I got up this morning saying she wanted to help her not be lonely saying they could sit bitching about Markle together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had the Martha stalker woman’s FB posts about Markle up on the greenscreen when I got up this morning saying she wanted to help her not be lonely saying they could sit bitching about Markle together 😂
K will end up doon in London helping her hing her flipping curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She asked me to message her on fb and let her know Katie wanted a chat. Under absolutely no circumstances am I putting myself in Martha's eyeline 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This Martha lassie is going to be in KDs lives within the month lol.

I wish the internet would find the male abuser from the programme, and leave Martha alone, she has done her time.

Reactions: 7
She posts calling the spice girls bimbos 😂 & she knew Peaches Geldof anaw , Peaches bumped into her & didn’t say sorry, the mad stalker wummins fuming about it to this day 😂
Get Fiona / Martha in the box immediately 🍿😂
IMG_9224.jpeg

IMG_9226.jpeg

IMG_9227.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
K is live looking for a man for Maureen 🤣
Still makes me howl that Maureen was a no show for her own birthday night out 😂

She was on out her dial on her meds at about 6 this morning when I got up moaning about not getting to go to see some singer tonight because she ditched the lassie she was supposed to go with, she was giving it it’s the worst thing about being good looking ye break aww the hearts 😭😂 got to love her confidence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on one about gypsy rose at the minute she’s boaby daft and thinks she’s a pure ride apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2