Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Well done to @Cass_25 for the thread title.

Thread 12 is over. Who is she? We don't know her.

In honour of this new thread, I present to you the Tatty Wives' most requested musical moment of the century. It's Professional Singer, Artist, Bodybuilder etc Avon's Christmas Single.

In the words of Old Man Avon, here we gaaoow.

xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Cass_25

VIP Member
Somebody needs to let her know about how many folk have snuffed it . Her phoning the polis using her buzzer phone telling them some bam on the pips out to get her by lighting a candle fae Aldi will be superb 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

beebee789

VIP Member
Happy Halloween to Tayto's Resident Spooky Witch. We all look so fetching in our wee hats.

This time last year, The Witches Are Back was on repeat. Still, better than Jojo.

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
I've been sent, Katie and Nicola were spotted in tubbees 😂 ...woman called them "they sluts aff tiktok"
A govan hairy in her late 40's, brown hair, khaki jacket...I think we've to find her 🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I've been sent, Katie and Nicola were spotted in tubbees 😂 ...woman called them "they sluts aff tiktok"
A govan hairy in her late 40's, brown hair, khaki jacket...I think we've to find her 🤷‍♀️😂😂
I’m howling at her going she didn’t even have her chebs oot like she normally does & was still called a slut fae tiktok 😭😂 she said she couldn’t deny it was her as she had her spice girl shoes on 💀😭😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I hope Kdawg is ok. Anyone who speaks with her please tell her I am thinking about her and hope she is well. x
I heard from her earlier, hadn’t heard anything for weeks but noticed earlier I’d a mail from the other day asking for a link to the fact freaks Diadro youtube, she’s been busy dog sitting & is doing her best to keep well. Said she didny kill Mathew Perry, has never watched Friends…aye that’s exactly wit a serial celeb killer wid say 😂
Wish she’d come back live I miss listening to her rambling a lot of shite late at night when I’m catching up with work.

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
It's fucking 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning and yeez are aw inspecting some cunts dick wit is wrang way uz.😭🤣 Can uz no be normal and just have a wee long lie on a weekend. Bunch of hoors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Cass_25

VIP Member
They’ve went oot for Maureen Muirheids birthday 😂 it looks like Maureen was a no show😂 freezing outside & they two crackpots are away for slush puppies & ice cream, they are no well

Attachments

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Avons totally one of those roasters who’s family aww hate them so they tell them they can sing & encourage them to go audition for the Xfactor so they can be publicly humiliated on the telly .
---
I’m buckelled at Ben sending every cunt er here to listen to Avons masterpiece 😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
RIP Shane McGowan. Just waiting on K coming on live blaring fairytale of New York n firing ping pong balls fae her nanny in memory of the recently departed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Chicken Abbie saying she’s nothing to do wae Cher, she was crawling up Chers arse no long ago throwing all her benefits at her 🥴 . Nicola was oot her bush there, she said she’s with KD & KD was away to her bed out her road , nae wunner 😭😂

• Haha

rainbow2022

Nicolas got a video up of her n k at a farm they seen someone on a scooter n shouted … hi Susan you gone to get ur milk 🤣🤣🤣 I’m buckled

• Haha
Reactions: 10

juicysmooyay

Chatty Member
It gets better, Ben & Chicken Abbie said there’s a version of Avon rapping the song😂
Och ye know what’s happened there, she’s sent that horrific song and wee KD, in her wisdom, has said nah just rap it, and that deluded Avon cunt took it literally 🫠x

• Haha
Reactions: 10