Kdawg #13 Pandy’s No Stunning, He’s a 3ft Catfish & Fat Frankie’s Still Reeking of BO & Stale Pish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone believe that this Rose is pregnant ? And that’s what’s sent Kate into a meltdown? I think this is the beginning of the end for the royal family. Once Charlie boy goes…

Reactions: 7
Maybe DenRens maw can let us know if Kates away to the light or no

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone believe that this Rose is pregnant ? And that’s what’s sent Kate into a meltdown? I think this is the beginning of the end for the royal family. Once Charlie boy goes…
another theory is Kate was pregnant to this Thomas guy & this is how he has ended up dead because William “sorted him” & thats where his bruises came from as well. Its mental the stuff being said 😏 if William has been having an affair that will be the end of him after everything his mother went through with auld sausage digits & crusty Camilla 🤢

Reactions: 6
another theory is Kate was pregnant to this Thomas guy & this is how he has ended up dead because William “sorted him” & thats where his bruises came from as well. Its mental the stuff being said 😏 if William has been having an affair that will be the end of him after everything his mother went through with auld sausage digits & crusty Camilla 🤢
Aye I read that aswell and it all adds up…it’s madness.

Reactions: 5
I saw that conspiracy aswell, Is the prince of pegging capable of murder??

Reactions: 1
I like the conspiracy that Kate is just doing a Colleen Rooney and telling her pals different stories to see whos leaking to the press 😌🤣

• Haha

I saw that conspiracy aswell, Is the prince of pegging capable of murder??
Harry told us about his violent streak. I think everyone has it on them to be capable of murder if they are pushed far enough but i don’t think in this case he has killed the guy. Thats the mental Americans making that up.

Reactions: 3
I asked katie couple weeks ago what she thought was going on and what op was and she believes (let's be honest most likely 100% accurate) that she's had a cherine bag fitted. I was personally thinking more hysterectomy personally

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopefully Kensington Palace belt out Ave Maria 🎻when they announce it if that’s the case.

• Haha
Fingers crossed Kate’s just had a face lift as Mad Cherine will be in her glory making content about Kate’s Cherine bag, she’ll showing aff her exploded shite bags & skid marked drawers again🤮 while trying to punt astronaut lights to the royal weans😭

• Haha
Speaking of colostomy Karen, there was a glambot outside TikTok HQ when she was down. Everyone did poses and what did that daft bleep do? A star jump. A bleeping star jump.

• Haha
Happy Birthday Kdawg fae Kdawg & Nicola fae Les & Gaz fae Lez & Gaz 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy birthday🎂 katie ♥
Hope wee les gives you a swatch of her gold ski medals for your birthday!

• Haha