Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely a fresh start would be nicer too. I still can’t believe she’s moved on so quickly it’s shocking.

Reactions: 3
I think personally I'd want to just sell the house as it'd just be full of memories I'd rather forget if I was in her situation and I'd feel happier starting a fresh but each to their own!

Reactions: 7
I think personally I'd want to just sell the house as it'd just be full of memories I'd rather forget if I was in her situation and I'd feel happier starting a fresh but each to their own!
I duno, they weren't there that long and it's a good house

Id totally keep it if I could if I was her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Think she's always been a bit of a party girl. She seems to drink a lot as well, as in she can't just go out and have a couple, she has to go out and drink excessively every single time. Even when she drinks at home she'll post stories off her completely pissed.

Reactions: 5
Think she's always been a bit of a party girl. She seems to drink a lot as well, as in she can't just go out and have a couple, she has to go out and drink excessively every single time. Even when she drinks at home she'll post stories off her completely pissed.
Maybe she has a problem...more so the fact that she shares stories of her drunk by herself.

Reactions: 1
How awkward - that was the trip her ex proposed on.
Yep, he proposed when they were in Bali which is where that pic is apparently. So cringe. Also wonder if she'll stick to the 6 people limit now that it's law, I'm sure she'll think she's above the law still!

Reactions: 5
Fully expect her to be on birthday nights out, havimg big sesh‘s with various friends and family. She hasn’t adhered to the rules all along so doubt she’ll start now. I imagine they’ve already had Covid or something so dont think the rules apply to them. It’s selfish

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s staying at a holiday park with various family members and her new bloke

Reactions: 1
THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THAT DAMN HOUSE!!!!!! As if COVID will arrive and say ‘oh tit, I better wait until next Monday. Damn, what an opportunity 🤦🏼‍♀️‘. bleeping morons.

Reactions: 8
She clearly doesn’t care does she? To be constantly putting it online that she’s breaking the rules from the very start she literally can’t give a damn.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else sick to death of seeing that ‘pure babyface’ filter, show your real face for once 🙄

Reactions: 6
Nearly every single one of her insta posts are ads 🙄 She just comes across as so bitchy and not genuine at all. I came across her years ago and just remember her spreading gossip and generally just not being very kind. Strikes me as the kind of girl who will tear anyone down in order to get to where she wants to be. She's made such a big deal about being nice to others in the past, but i don't think she practices what she preaches. Just don't get good vibes off her at all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.