Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i reckon the lingerie shots and skimpy pictures have put many people off. Not many women want to log on to insta and see some half naked shots. Like it’s her right to post what she wants but its also up to people to decide whether they find that empowering or offputting.

also breaking lockdown repeatedly will piss people off

Reactions: 7
i reckon the lingerie shots and skimpy pictures have put many people off. Not many women want to log on to insta and see some half naked shots. Like it’s her right to post what she wants but its also up to people to decide whether they find that empowering or offputting.

also breaking lockdown repeatedly will piss people off
Yes, she has been an idiot when it comes to lockdown. She has not stuck to the rules at all.

Just went to watch her stories to snoop on the new man as I haven’t really seen him and sorry but her fake, ridiculous laugh is just unbearable.

Reactions: 1
I’ve realised how fake and arrogant she really is the last few months. She’s an all-about-me person. I used to like her but she’s all about what she can show off. Even from this divorce she seems to have landed ok VERY quickly during a socially restricted time (although poodle isn’t my type personally).

Reactions: 4
just here to see if her husbands still single ‘cause I always thought he was hella cute

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I liked her and defended her on here but her over the top showing off her new relationship after she claimed she was so devastated only a month ago has left a sour taste in my mouth, it’s so ‘look at me I’m happy!!’ Trying to rub it in the ex’s face much.

Reactions: 8
I liked her and defended her on here but her over the top showing off her new relationship after she claimed she was so devastated only a month ago has left a sour taste in my mouth, it’s so ‘look at me I’m happy!!’ Trying to rub it in the ex’s face much.
Such a rebound I feel so sorry for the new fella, hasn’t got a clue he’s just being used! There’s no way you can be with someone for that long, marry them, have a house together etc. and be over them as quickly as that. She’s ridiculous

Reactions: 6
She’s not over her ex. She’s with the first guy who’s shown her any interest clearly. Trying to make her ex jealous which he obviously won’t be. There must have been a good reason he left her so I’m sure he couldn’t care less, he’s probably moved on himself. I genuinely don’t know why people follow her anymore tho, her content never shows her face it’s just body pics of awful clothes. I go on to see what the goss is from here now and again but I couldn’t face her rubbish coming up on my feed everyday. She must be the most boring influencer content wise.

Reactions: 8
KJC using the ‘chav filter’ on her insta story this morning but I see no difference 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.