Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing as soon as she buys the house off her ex this new bloke will be moved it. Reckon she’ll be engaged to him by end of the year

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing as soon as she buys the house off her ex this new bloke will be moved it. Reckon she’ll be engaged to him by end of the year
i also won’t be surprised if it was babies tbh from the captions she keeps posting

Reactions: 5
i also won’t be surprised if it was babies tbh from the captions she keeps posting
i was thinking that too. He’s been integrated into her family very quickly as well. She only split from her ex in jan from what she said?

Reactions: 6
What captions?? She blocked me lol.
:LOL:

She’s deleted them now but keeps posting pics of the new Boyf playing with her young family members. I think there was a caption like daddy duties or something similar yesterday. Just general look how well he gets on with kids type stories.

She’s SO loud! That laugh 🙈 I wonder what his family really think of her.. I have two brothers and I’d be a bit wary of her if she was now dating one of them after her long term relationship/marriage ended literally a few months ago. It was only 4-5 months ago when she was still claiming to be completely heartbroken, I’m sure she’s not even divorced properly yet either. She either met him really, really quickly after her marriage ended or she met him quite recently and is just very full on with him very quickly!
I also get the impression she’s really found turning 30 difficult, I’ve noticed she’s posted a few quotes about ‘not being where you’re supposed to be’ blah blah.. so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s desperate to be engaged and married again soon because she feels like she ‘should’ be by now!

Reactions: 2
I’m not a huge fan of hers, but in her defence, she’s probably still hurting from her marriage break up. If this guy is making her happy and stopping her from wallowing in sadness then why not. I know if that was me then I’d be happy to find someone to help me move on,

I don’t blame anyone for moving on and there’s no real time scale of when you should or shouldn’t. Although she might not realise it now or do it intentionally but if he’s a ‘rebound‘ to help her get over her ex then that’s literally all he might end up being... when her heads clearer in a few months time the novelty of the new guy might wear off and she’ll realise maybe they don’t have much in common, or they don’t work, she just wanted someone fun and a distraction for now to help her get through this and then it ends and he ends up hurt. So like I said if he was one of my brothers I’d be worried but you just never know so you can’t go through life thinking ‘what if’. She could of known him a long time, he could even be an old friend and in which case she might know him very well and even know his family, this is all just assumptions and gossip!

Reactions: 1
theres no right or wrong with regards to moving on after a separation. But it’s not wrong to observe this has been pretty quick. And absolutely no harm in having fun or wanting to see someone to start enjoying life again But just finding it surprising they are already both integrating with each other’s families and going on holiday together etc and he’s plastered all over her Instagram. Just would have thought taking it slow and steady and discreet would have been better for her after going through separation with her husband. Remember she had a go at people for being nosey, but she is a chronic oversharer. She could have kept this new relationship quiet for a bit, that way if it didn’t last or didn’t turn out serious shes not going to get questions about where did jack go?

Reactions: 3
At the moment it’s a bit of a showmance so everyone knows she’s moved on and found a new man. I’ve said it before on here but she made a comment once about her ex not wanting to be on the gram that's why she rarely had him in pics or her stories, the new guy obviously doesn’t care about being on there so I think she's loving that and it's another thing she can shove in her exes face, something he wouldn't do but the new man will.

He will move in and they will get engaged and she will be pregnant within the next few months for sure. I know there’s no time limit to moving on etc but it’s v bizarre to plaster a new relationship all over social media so soon after a marriage break down especially when they had been together for so long! She’s making herself look like a bunny boiler. I wonder what her ex’s family think - probably ‘what lucky escape’!!

Reactions: 4
There seems a lot of posts about how great the fella is with kids...

:LOL:

She’s deleted them now but keeps posting pics of the new Boyf playing with her young family members. I think there was a caption like daddy duties or something similar yesterday. Just general look how well he gets on with kids type stories.
Oh god. Well, if she does get pregnant with him then I would be surprised if it lasts. What a recipe for disaster. She can't already be over her ex-HUSBAND??

He will move in and they will get engaged and she will be pregnant within the next few months for sure. I know there’s no time limit to moving on etc but it’s v bizarre to plaster a new relationship all over social media so soon after a marriage break down especially when they had been together for so long! She’s making herself look like a bunny boiler. I wonder what her ex’s family think - probably ‘what lucky escape’!!
It seems tacky.

I think she’s insecure about her nose & that’s why she uses it, makes her look worse though she’s pretty as she is
The filter gives her a button nose. Although I have to say, I have never noticed anything wrong with her real nose.

Guys what happened with her husband and why and when??!! I deleted Instagram for a few months and came back to seeing a picture of her BF? WHAT???

Guys what happened with her husband and why and when??!! I deleted Instagram for a few months and came back to seeing a picture of her BF? WHAT???
Her husband left her at the start of the year, we don’t know why. She’s in the process of trying to keep the house. She got a new bf about a month ago and has been flaunting him all over social media.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.