Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has called her out!
Her reply was unprofessional and uncalled for. We all know she’s broken lockdown rules from day one and now someone has called her out she’s gone to expose them on her story? Cannot stand her

Reactions: 11
As if Kayleigh is saying there aren’t more than 6 people there!! Stop lying

Reactions: 7
Love how she’s like “I wOuLd NeVeR bE rUdE tO aNyOnE” - she’s always rude when people call her out on her arrogant behaviour or when things don’t go her way

Reactions: 5
Can you blame someone for calling her out? They’re probably sick of her breaking the rules from day one and probably justifying it by saying she’s going through a hard time blah blah. Yeah hun, so many other people were as well but they didn’t constantly break the rules then plaster it online. Influencer my arse! Very unprofessional response and she hasn’t even blurred their name out either which I think is mean. Always thought she was a fake witch and that’s confirmed it to be honest, comes across all nice and sweet but she really isn’t at all.

thats really mean of her to screenshot that girls name, kayleigh has loads of followers and there's a chance they will now send abuse to that girl. saying 'I would never ever be rude' when you are being exactly that?! she really comes across as a mean girl.

I have to say I’m glad someone finally called her out! I’ve been saying it on here for weeks, she’s broken the rules and mixed with as many households and people as possible since the beginning. She even admitted to spending lockdown between different homes!

Reactions: 6
Even if there isnt more than 6 there (which there clearly is, children and babies count aswell you know kayleigh) then they're still breaking guidance by not distancing.

Just pisses me the duck off. My 3 month old is hasnt been held by her own grandparents yet people like her take the bleeping piss. I'm in the north east and my children now cant even see their grandparents again.

Reactions: 6
It annoys me because we could be heading back into a second lockdown because of people like her unable to follow rules and do as their told. A lot of people are going to struggle with a second lockdown for SO many reasons yet she doesn’t give a toss. She hasn’t mentioned corona virus, the rules or anything because she’s too self absorbed living in her own little bubble doing her own thing.

Reactions: 4
Finally unfollowed her! What a nasty reply from her when she’s ignored the rules throughout lockdown!

Anyone caught up on her Q&A? What I gathered from her answers:

- the husband left her and she 100% didn’t want to split.
- she’s said there was no big scandal or affair, also that it was a multitude of reasons. Which makes me wonder what they were and why her husband went through with the wedding if they were existing problems which were clearly a deal breaker for him?
- she doesn’t regret spending so much on her wedding. She’s said she spent thousands but her dad paid the “main chunk”, if the thousands she contributed wasnt the main chunk then what was? £20k? £30k??? So what was the wedding total cost: £40k+ ? What an unbelievable waste of money, even if it had lasted.
- she met the new bf cause he slid into her DM’s??? Sorry to judge but that is no fairytale, Jesus. Also she had loads of boys in her DMs when she became single apparently - def sharing that detail for her ex.

As previous posters have said; there’s no right or wrong timescale for moving on but she has painted a picture that she met the new bf organically, it just happened, she wasn’t expecting it etc etc. But if he slid into the DMs that has been a conscious effort on her part to reply and to continue speaking to him, knowing his intention for speaking to her? if a guy I’d never met slid into my DMs I wouldn’t think he wanted to be friends, put it that way. She didn’t know the guy, so if she honestly wasn’t looking for anything romantic at all (Which is what she’s trying to make out) why would she need to reply ?? She doesn’t owe him anything, he’s a stranger.

I just think to message a total stranger back and forth, there has been some interest or intention on her part to meet someone else. Which if you think of the time scale is very soon for her to be wanting another partner.

she was with her husband for 15 years, she has never been on her own or comfortable being single. Now she has jumped head first into another serious relationship, plastered all over social media without having time to gain her independence and fully heal from her marriage ending. Also it’s just my opinion but the social media stuff is 100% for other people; whether it’s her ex, his family, mutual friends. Genuinely happy people don’t need to plaster their bf all over Instagram and stories for likes.

sorry for the essay! 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Blimey. A few months of marriage (after a very expensive wedding) and her ex broke it off after a long term relationship. New guy slides into her DMs four months later whilst she’s understandably completely heartbroken over her ex but she jumps head first into another serious relationship which she is now posting about constantly, even more so than her last. Honestly, if she was my friend I’d be happy for her that she seems to be happy but I’d be worried about her..

Honestly, she has shown herself to be a selfish twit recently and perhaps her husband really started seeing that in her. He had a successful career in finance (?). He seemed to work long hours, perhaps he was fed up with Kayleigh spending all day taking vacuous photos of herself to post online. They had just bought a house, perhaps he didn't see "influencing" as a sustainable career and wanted her to get a more normal job. Obv just my opinion but it wouldn't be surprising.

Of course, she had boys in her DM, she was posting thirsty as duck photos of herself in underwear. She was posting for attention. Even when she and her husband were together, she posted some questionable outfits and I wouldn't be surprised if men messaged her then too. I am sure she was hurt by the breakup and this guy messaging her would soothe her ego... if a man "slid" into my DMs, I would ignore him as I am pretty sure it would not be because they want a nice relationship. I think he is a rebound for her. Although, she is 30, and wants kids so maybe she will try to trap him.

As the above poster said, those who share their relationship the most on social media, are often the ones most unhappy and trying to over-compensate. There are loads of articles about it.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe that there’s no scandal. She just might not know about it.

All you have to do is read EVERY bleeping THREAD out there from a wife whose husband one day says “that’s it I’m done”, everyone says “there’ll be another woman” and she says “no definitely not” *weeks pass* “update guys, he was sleeping with someone from work”
People are usually quite weak. Ending a relationship with no big issue (especially as they just got married) is very hard and difficult. If it was just a “falling out of love thing” he would have had the guts to call off the wedding, that’s far easier than a divorce. And remember how hard it is to get divorced if there’s no scandal... that’ll be a true tell.

my understanding is without infidelity or serious harm you need to separate for 2 years. So she can’t get married soon.

He has found someone else, I’m calling it. Probably someone who suits him better - he’s an intelligent lawyer and is probably dating someone either more home maker type or more ambitious professionally - not getting naked for the internet.

• Wow

All you have to do is read EVERY bleeping THREAD out there from a wife whose husband one day says “that’s it I’m done”, everyone says “there’ll be another woman” and she says “no definitely not” *weeks pass* “update guys, he was sleeping with someone from work”
People are usually quite weak. Ending a relationship with no big issue (especially as they just got married) is very hard and difficult. If it was just a “falling out of love thing” he would have had the guts to call off the wedding, that’s far easier than a divorce. And remember how hard it is to get divorced if there’s no scandal... that’ll be a true tell.

my understanding is without infidelity or serious harm you need to separate for 2 years. So she can’t get married soon.

He has found someone else, I’m calling it. Probably someone who suits him better - he’s an intelligent lawyer and is probably dating someone either more home maker type or more ambitious professionally - not getting naked for the internet.
Yes, in hindsight, she seems incredibly immature compared to him. Stuck in the "mean girl" phase from high school.

100% agree. I don’t know of a single man who has ever ended a relationship who didn’t have someone new already lined up. It just doesn’t happen! He is probably with someone new and is keeping it from her or has said they got together after the split - and she is either too stupid to question it or too proud to admit it was going on before they split, even if it was just an “emotional affair”

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I agree re her husband. Not all men are horrible bastards. Maybe he did have his head turned or realised he wanted to be with someone with a similar job or outlook career wise or just started to find her hard to live with but it doesn’t mean he had an affair or slept with someone else.

I think there’s a toxic culture around divorce and breakups because people always want there to be some salacious story or affair but people can just grow apart and want something else in life.

She admitted she didn’t want to end the marriage. So if he had an affair that would be weird to admit. Your husband had cheated and wants to leave but you want him to stay?! She’d be admitting no self respect! Normally it’s the other way round that she’d want to kick him out and he’s begging to stay.

the biggest thing that stands out to me is that her ex was never on insta or featured but this new guy is non stop. I reckon that was a big thing, her job is basically pimping out her life, but a lot of partners might not be comfortable with it. Clearly her ex wasn’t but new man is, so that’s prob why she’s saying she is so much happier

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if I agree re her husband. Not all men are horrible bastards. Maybe he did have his head turned or realised he wanted to be with someone with a similar job or outlook career wise or just started to find her hard to live with but it doesn’t mean he had an affair or slept with someone else.

I think there’s a toxic culture around divorce and breakups because people always want there to be some salacious story or affair but people can just grow apart and want something else in life.

She admitted she didn’t want to end the marriage. So if he had an affair that would be weird to admit. Your husband had cheated and wants to leave but you want him to stay?! She’d be admitting no self respect! Normally it’s the other way round that she’d want to kick him out and he’s begging to stay.

the biggest thing that stands out to me is that her ex was never on insta or featured but this new guy is non stop. I reckon that was a big thing, her job is basically pimping out her life, but a lot of partners might not be comfortable with it. Clearly her ex wasn’t but new man is, so that’s prob why she’s saying she is so much happier
Yes, I agree. I think he could have got fed up with her "job." He had a good career which may be why he wasn't featured on her SM. The new guy is about 5 years younger than Kayleigh... I have never dated younger guys as they are so immature in my experience but I find it suspect that she has already met his family. It sounds bad, but I think she will get her heartbroken by him. Kayleigh has just come out of a marriage and is trying to get the house. If she gets it, he can move in...will he pay rent? Kayleigh as an influencer gets a tit load of stuff for free, and in part often their partners get free things too... Reminds me of Emshelx who has the weirdest relationship. They are like brother and sister, she pays for their new flat, and he doesn't seem to contribute anything but gets free meals, holidays, etc.

Also, Kayleigh said she would not have ended the marriage. How can she possibly be ready to be with someone else? She was with her husband since she was a teenager. I think this new guy is a rebound to numb the pain. Been there, done that, and it has never worked out.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I agree. I think he could have got fed up with her "job." He had a good career which may be why he wasn't featured on her SM. The new guy is about 5 years younger than Kayleigh... I have never dated younger guys as they are so immature in my experience but I find it suspect that she has already met his family. It sounds bad, but I think she will get her heartbroken by him. Kayleigh has just come out of a marriage and is trying to get the house. If she gets it, he can move in...will he pay rent? Kayleigh as an influencer gets a tit load of stuff for free, and in part often their partners get free things too... Reminds me of Emshelx who has the weirdest relationship. They are like brother and sister, she pays for their new flat, and he doesn't seem to contribute anything but gets free meals, holidays, etc.

Also, Kayleigh said she would not have ended the marriage. How can she possibly be ready to be with someone else? She was with her husband since she was a teenager. I think this new guy is a rebound to numb the pain. Been there, done that, and it has never worked out.
Her ex might have been thinking ahead to kids and realising they would be featured on social media or perhaps his line of work he felt he had nothing in common. Like a corporate solicitor working on big deals coming home to his wife who is moaning about a mean comment online or how hard her day was when shes sitting at home all day. It would just piss you off.

Also, Kayleigh is pretty and has a lovely figure but her attitude seems mean / hard work. Behind the scenes she might be really argumentative and hard to live with.

the new guy and her look like they are having fun but it’s honeymoon stage really. Sure he loves being on her insta and posing all lovey dovey, will be interesting to see if it lasts. Like honestly I wish her happiness but it’s foolish to splash a relationship over insta like this. As for him sliding in her DMs... I did cringe. Any bloke doing that is basically testing the water and she must have known that. Then again I am older and don’t know if that is how the dating scene works now 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.