Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it gets worse so now I saw it first have sent her menswear for Jack! He isn't an influencer and she's been with him 5 mins baffles me!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg it gets worse so now I saw it first have sent her menswear for Jack! He isn't an influencer and she's been with him 5 mins baffles me!
How bizarre. Sure he will stay with her for the freebies. If I was an influencer, I would be wary of who to trust and who would use me.

She’s showing off her new man more than she did her long term boyfriend/husband! I know she’s said he didn’t like being put online much or anything but after a massive break up surely she’s glad he’s not plastered all over her page and she didn’t make it all about him and she’d think the same with her new boyfriend.. it’s all very new yet he’s mentioned all the time!

Reactions: 4
She’s showing off her new man more than she did her long term boyfriend/husband! I know she’s said he didn’t like being put online much or anything but after a massive break up surely she’s glad he’s not plastered all over her page and she didn’t make it all about him and she’d think the same with her new boyfriend.. it’s all very new yet he’s mentioned all the time!
It will blow up in her face when they breakup. Then she will be posting sob stories again. This is so clearly a rebound which barely works out. I think she is being silly and naive.

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen her stories tonight? She’s at a party with like 100 people. No physical distancing going on. Not sure what the rules are in England but she’s acting like there’s no pandemic anymore.

Reactions: 3
Looks like it’s some pop up beer garden at a rugby ground.

apparently barrow council labelled their previous events a shambles so sounds like social distancing wasn’t adhered to!

Reactions: 3
If the rules for weddings etc are no more than 30 I’m guessing a birthday party comes under the same rules. Looks like there’s 60+ at that party. I think you’re not supposed to mix with more than two households at once as well? She’s taken the absolute piss the whole time - I know she isn’t the only one to of broken the rules but she’s done it and put it out there right from the very start, she’s definitely one of the worst I’ve seen for it as well. Obviously her family and friends don’t give a damn either.
She really needs to grow up.

It looks like they’ve booked multiple tables at that beer garden thing and then are just mixing. She said it’s her mums birthday. She’s not adhered to any of the rules since day 1

Does anyone know why she’s getting the house valued? Is she buying him out or are they selling? I don’t get why she’s investing in doing it up if she’s selling it

It would be part of the divorce, I think she’s hoping to buy him out so she can stay

7E7D8517-3CDE-4353-AD63-76EF818F86E8.jpeg

Getting her house valued but she was asking for ideas on how to decorate her bathroom a few days ago.

is she selling up or buying her ex out? 🤔

Drama. How much was their house worth? Surely she doesn’t make enough for that

Reactions: 5
I think her dad is quite well off so he might be stepping in to help? Is she a full time instagrammer?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how she’s gonna afford it, I thought she was a full time instagrammer but recently she’s said a few things in her stories that make me think she may have got a real life job! Like when she posted about looking for a male influencer with X amount of followers ‘for work’?

but anyways, I’ll give it a month before the new one has moved in with his feet firmly under the table wearing his gifted Boohoo man hoodies

Reactions: 7
Didn't she work for AX Paris at one point doing social media? Sorry if its been mentioned previously.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.