Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts no effort at all in what she is promoting. If I was a company that had asked for her to promote a product I would be cringing. She doesn't research before hand what it is even half seen when she does the stories for pixi beauty.

Reactions: 1
What are the rules in England regarding getting together with people? Are you allowed to be not socially distancing with lots of different people now?
I wondered the same.

Woof, how heavy is that filter? She looks like a cartoon and not like her at all. Strange as she's a pretty girl and doesn't need it. She is terribly insecure.

I wondered the same.

Woof, how heavy is that filter? She looks like a cartoon and not like her at all. Strange as she's a pretty girl and doesn't need it. She is terribly insecure.
Imagine trying to date now...people showing up looking nothing like their profile photo as they used such a heavy filter 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well she and the new fella came into Manchester for an overnight stay and we’re currently in a local lockdown which means no mixing of households, including when you eat out.

Reactions: 4
Well she and the new fella came into Manchester for an overnight stay and we’re currently in a local lockdown which means no mixing of households, including when you eat out.
She has broken the rules from the beginning so it is no surprise she's still breaking them.

Reactions: 8
She has broken the rules from the beginning so it is no surprise she's still breaking them.
very true. Just does whatever the duck she wants. If someone called her out she’d be straight on to her stories branding them a troll

Reactions: 6
very true. Just does whatever the duck she wants. If someone called her out she’d be straight on to her stories branding them a troll
Of course she would. She would be crying into a glass of wine again. But then say people shouldn't be nosy when asking what is wrong.

True, she even said the other day she spent lockdown living between 3 different houses.

Reactions: 5
What are the rules in England regarding getting together with people? Are you allowed to be not socially distancing with lots of different people now?
She’s not cared from the start and had loads of people over even when it was stricter lockdown 😡

Oh jinx 😂😅 I didn’t read the rest of the thread before I posted my response hahah

I just think she’s a chav who has made herself a decent amount of followers. The pandemic has really made me realise how pointless some of these “influencers” are, especially when we see them constantly breaking the lockdown rules like Kayleigh 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s annoyed me throughout this whole pandemic. I know she’s not the only one to of gone against the rules but that’s not the point. She’s supposed to be an ‘influencer’ therefore I’d expect anyone who’s supposed to be influence people to not break the rules publicly. Right from the start she was mixing with different households, swapping houses, having gatherings. The worst part is just doesn’t give a damn. She rarely posts or speaks out about anything going on in the world, it’s all me, me, me. ‘Well I’m having a tough time so sod corona virus and the fact there’s thousands of people dying cause I’m upset!!’ So selfish.

Reactions: 6
She’s on the cusp of losing her 250k on insta... not surprised. With the way she’s being carrying on i bet a lot of people have decided to unfollow. Why should other people stick to the rules, potentially going months without seeing family and friends whilst this moron has been mixing with her family, her new bloke and then driving into a city in a local lockdown.

you can’t have it both ways as in be a dick and video all the hilarious family parties and expect people to be ok with thst.

Attachments

She’s on the cusp of losing her 250k on insta... not surprised. With the way she’s being carrying on i bet a lot of people have decided to unfollow. Why should other people stick to the rules, potentially going months without seeing family and friends whilst this moron has been mixing with her family, her new bloke and then driving into a city in a local lockdown.

you can’t have it both ways as in be a dick and video all the hilarious family parties and expect people to be ok with thst.
Good.

Officially lost her 250k on Instagram
Good. Her content is not great. It seems people are fed up of the thirst-trap lingerie photos, apart from pervs. I would be weirded out if I knew some strange men online were likely getting off to my photos.

What kind of profile picture is this anyway?! She looks naked because of the colour of the bodysuit... that’s probably want she wants 🤢 it’s not even an accurate picture of the things she posts? (Now I think about she just uploads pictures of her in lingerie anyway)

I think that says it all. People are bored of her constant outfit posts that all the same.
I’d say she annoyed a fair few people when she was being all dramatic for attention but then not saying what was wrong, then saying what was wrong and calling people out for saying stuff. Then flaunting her new man the way she has. She’s shown her true colours lately! I unfollowed her a couple of months back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.