Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked and can still see them, including the ones with the new fella.

good questions to ponder though. Can’t deny she does seem to care about the gram a lot considering she cannot keep anything private.
Ah, they weren't showing up on Gramster.

Poor thing, your husband leaves you and now you try and show him how happy you are as if he cares. What a bore.
This is exactly it. He left you. So he doesn’t care about you plastering your body and happiness on social media 🤣

Reactions: 5
Shes made herself so bitter in that post ‘YES, my husband left me’ 😂

I get the impression she’s quite high maintenance, she’s also shown herself as really immature lately. I think he probably just had enough of her/grew apart. If he went off with someone else she’d be posting cryptic memes about that I’m sure. She said a while ago that he doesn’t like being on her insta and is a private person where as her job is posting herself online - maybe he just wants a quiet life and the big wedding, how high maintenance/needy she is and her posting online constantly was just too much. Maybe she gave him grief about it because let’s face it she’d love of splashed more of their wedding and relationship all over the gram im sure.
Good luck to this guy is all I’ll say 😬

Reactions: 9
Laughing at this comment on his profile photo... "welcome to the family." I am sure the lady who left the comment is lovely but does she know Kayleigh had a HUGE extravagant wedding, separated about 5 months later, and flaunted the separation on IG? LOL. I mean, if I was his family I would see red-flags in regards to her. He is quite a sweet looking guy, he reminds me of Matt Cardle. Lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she asked for skincare advice on her stories then said lots of people had suggested a certain item (quite an expensive one I think) so asked if any of her followers sold it, then guess what? She’s now been gifted one. It’s like these influencers just know they’ll get everything handed to them...

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So she asked for skincare advice on her stories then said lots of people had suggested a certain item (quite an expensive one I think) so asked if any of her followers sold it, then guess what? She’s now been gifted one. It’s like these influencers just know they’ll get everything handed to them...
and it’s a bloody MLM! Christ alive.

Reactions: 5
Oh god it seems everytime I look on IG someone is hawking the lumi, I wouldn’t be shocked if she does too.

Reactions: 2
Honestly think these influencers get gifted the lumi and the brand says, pretend you have a skin issue and ask your followers for advice. Then announce you got A lumi. Then say how it’s improved your skin. The whole advertising process is a con.

Reactions: 10
Surely they can’t be any good for your skin? The head attachment looks really rough

Surely they can’t be any good for your skin? The head attachment looks really rough
I thought the same. As in generally they are quite harsh on the skin and people tend to use them with foam cleansers which completely dry out the skin. Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned face cloth, but of course that’s not as pretty for the gram.

Her ex husbands fb still says engaged. He wasn’t much of a looker either. She must be hard work as she’s a very pretty girl but maybe she goes for personality.

Reactions: 1
Her ex husbands fb still says engaged. He wasn’t much of a looker either. She must be hard work as she’s a very pretty girl but maybe she goes for personality.
Something significant must’ve gone wrong for him to leave her so soon after getting married!

I'm not sure there is a salacious story about her husband leaving her. I think it's more a case that they've been together since they were young and had grown apart/grown curious about what else was out there, but just went along with the wedding and house because that's what you're 'supposed' to do. And once the novelty of wedding planning and gorgeous honeymoons had worn off, they didn't have anything left.

I don't think I judge her much for getting into a new relationship, as things could have been emotionally over for a while before her relationship officially ended, but I do think she's showing how emotionally immature and just plain dumb she is by splashing it all over social media. The photos of them cuddled up in bed are just embarrassing full stop, no matter how long you've been with someone.

Also... I'm assuming she's been breaking lockdown left right and centre to get this new relationship off the ground?

Reactions: 8
Surely all her stories with gifts from bohomoon and pixi should be marked gift - ad? She never discloses stuff like this properly 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.