Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People do get bored of the same old content. I know I do.. her page is literally just her posing in revealing/trashy outfits. That got boring real quick Kayleigh, I unfollowed weeks ago because I was bored of her. She seems the type to never take responsibility for anything - instead of moaning on insta and blaming others have a good think about how to improve what you're putting out there Kayleigh..

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. its always instagrams fault, not their own. She showed photos from last year and this year and they are the same! No one is forcing her to use insta. Go and find another platform to do your fast fashion ads... let us know how you get on 🤔😂😂

maybe people just aren’t interested in your outfits Kayleigh! Love it when influencers blame Instagram for not letting people their posts! Without insta you wouldn’t even have a job! She’s been posting the same outfits for a year, time to do something new hun
exactly... maybe people just aren't interested in your posts since you started flashing the flesh more

Reactions: 2
exactly... maybe people just aren't interested in your posts since you started flashing the flesh more
Her Instagram is boring and the same tit over and over again. If I wanted to look at a catalog of cheap clothes, I would go onto their website. Also, with covid and people losing their jobs and being more careful with money in general, less folk are probably interested in her shilling clothes. Kayleigh, your content is repetitive - you literally said yourself you post the same images, lol.

Wooow. Her followers are also dropping like flies. Guess even her dragging out the separation story couldn't keep them engaged.
-1,410 followers a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her Instagram is boring and the same tit over and over again. If I wanted to look at a catalog of cheap clothes, I would go onto their website. Also, with covid and people losing their jobs and being more careful with money in general, less folk are probably interested in her shilling clothes. Kayleigh, your content is repetitive - you literally said yourself you post the same images, lol.

Wooow. Her followers are also dropping like flies. Guess even her dragging out the separation story couldn't keep them engaged.
-1,410 followers a month.

I unfollowed her about five months ago.

Basically for the reason stated. Her wedding was probably the only interesting thing. Her older pictures of her out and about were more interesting but now it’s basically showing off her body. Lovely body but nothing is going on.

This is why I love influencers who are creative and mix their gifted clothing by doing proper shoots or something beautiful. Or people showing actual personality in their AD or just giving something.

I don’t like just outfits - her gram looks like a depop shop

People do get bored of the same old content. I know I do.. her page is literally just her posing in revealing/trashy outfits. That got boring real quick Kayleigh, I unfollowed weeks ago because I was bored of her. She seems the type to never take responsibility for anything - instead of moaning on insta and blaming others have a good think about how to improve what you're putting out there Kayleigh..

Maybe she could cheer herself up by doing a 360. Doing YouTube, showing some personality. Styling outfits. Go places. I’d like that more than just a picture of a crop top and short barbie skirt

So it’s her 30th today, wonder how she feels being 30 and seperated/single?

I turned 30 a few months ago and it def makes you assess your life !

Then again if it was a bad relationship she might be feeling relieved and happier 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe she is? Perhaps this is a new chapter for her though. It may be a positive thing. Thirties are a brand new beginning, she could meet someone else and be happy as larry. I’m not that keen on her but I wish her the best if things do turn around. I don’t deem her as a bad person, she’s just a moaning stuck up cow.

she might be in for a shock. A Boohoo major shareholder is dumping shares according to the bbc, so the backlash continues. Boo boos falling shareprice could cause other investors to dump and Suddenly they could be in trouble. Which means less marketing budget and giving freeby clothes to z list influencers like kayleigh. The amount of clothes she must go through is obscene since she never wears anything on her grid more than once. Half the stuff you would even wear outfit. where does it all go after? Landfill?
Heart foundation

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her about five months ago.

Basically for the reason stated. Her wedding was probably the only interesting thing. Her older pictures of her out and about were more interesting but now it’s basically showing off her body. Lovely body but nothing is going on.

This is why I love influencers who are creative and mix their gifted clothing by doing proper shoots or something beautiful. Or people showing actual personality in their AD or just giving something.

I don’t like just outfits - her gram looks like a depop shop

Maybe she could cheer herself up by doing a 360. Doing YouTube, showing some personality. Styling outfits. Go places. I’d like that more than just a picture of a crop top and short barbie skirt

Maybe she is? Perhaps this is a new chapter for her though. It may be a positive thing. Thirties are a brand new beginning, she could meet someone else and be happy as larry. I’m not that keen on her but I wish her the best if things do turn around. I don’t deem her as a bad person, she’s just a moaning stuck up cow.

Heart foundation
Yes, she has a great body but surely there is more to her?

Reactions: 1
Yes, she has a great body but surely there is more to her?
That’s what I mean.

Chavvy girls are always like this. Always the ones with the best bodies. But their personalities are always so... cloned or programmed to be bitchy for some weird reason.

Reactions: 3
Her life seems to be modelling fast fashion, upload a few stories with the dog featured and drinking with her family and mates. Doesn’t seem to be signs of any other hobbies or passions

Reactions: 4
New lad on her gram tonight 😉
Ok did not expect that. Well you know what they say the best way to get over someone is 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I didn’t expect her to be so public about her seeing someone again after the fuss she made about some things being private?! It’s not like she’s just posted a photo of the two of them sat together she’s all over him! And she’s tagged him too?!

Reactions: 8
Is she even divorced? Seems very quick to be going public on social media with a new man. My guess is that it’s very new as well, not an established relationship she’s kept off social media for a few weeks/months

Reactions: 6
Came straight on here too when I saw that. It’s all over their Facebook profiles too.

• Wow
1) classy move in you and your husbands house
2) you’re not even divorced yet
3) what the duck is his hair about
Maybe the stories will be deleted in the morning when she’s sober....

Reactions: 8
No way!!!! She's mental, she got married, divorced and with someone new all in a year!? Plastering it everywhere after crying only a month ago?! Such a rebound after being in such a long relationship she needs to be on her own and find herself.

God just found them on fb, each others Facebook profile pics already, desperate

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Such a rebound!!! Came straight here when I saw. He’s so ugly too...!
Oh well, I give it 6 months before more tears

• Haha
Blimey, no holding back in those stories proper all over each other. Surely keeping it discreet would be best? Especially having just been through a separation. We don’t know she is divorced yet do we?!

Reactions: 4
Oh wow. I’m quite surprised and this all happened in lockdown so she must’ve been dating/speaking before this so her and husband wouldn’t have been separated for long AT ALL!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.