Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve messaged Boohoo, I Saw It First, Missy Empire & In The Style to ask why are they working with an “influencer” who is clearly breaking lockdown rules?
25024AEF-F163-4A9E-B83E-4486140B93B7.png

Would like to make it clear I never messaged her though! I definitely don’t know her. I sent a polite message to the brands saying I thought Kayleigh breaking lockdown rules reflected badly on them.
I’m obviously not the only one who is fed up with it though 🤔

Reactions: 3
There will be other people not on this thread to pull her up on breaking social distancing rules plenty of times so don’t worry!
View attachment 165764
Would like to make it clear I never messaged her though! I definitely don’t know her. I sent a polite message to the brands saying I thought Kayleigh breaking lockdown rules reflected badly on them.

Reactions: 4
I don’t give a toss what she’s going through you don’t break the rules repeatedly (right from the start she has) whilst in the middle of a pandemic and splash it all over the internet when you’re supposedly an ‘influencer’. There’s thousands of people who are or have been in really crap situations during lockdown/this pandemic too but if everyone used that as an excuse then nobody would stick to the rules!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 165764
Seems from her message it is someone she knows as she mentioned they knew personal details. For once I don't think us gossipers are getting the blame :)

Reactions: 6
I think the thirsty is a dig at everyone on here calling her thirsty. It’s pretty funny

Her nails look so bad! This photo is awkward AF but all I see are the nails 🤢
I remember her blog and first few years of IG She never did anything to her nails. Always chewed and stumpy. Just like that pic.
She started getting them done... Then started acting like a nail snob and like she was the only one to have such fancy nails.
Back to chewed, yucky stubs 😬 Could atleast get some stick ons? Set the lingeries pics off right you know 🙄

Reactions: 5
Her nails look so bad! This photo is awkward AF but all I see are the nails 🤢
With the amount of lingerie she posts flashing to us all I’m convinced almost she’s trying to pick up women. Sod men, maybe she’s a lesbian. 😂

Stumps for nails proves it! It’s alright Kay, it’s 2020. No judgement here!

I’ve messaged Boohoo, I Saw It First, Missy Empire & In The Style to ask why are they working with an “influencer” who is clearly breaking lockdown rules?
They’re not arsed. They’re only bothered about sales. Don’t mind but the quality is absolute shite as well.

• Haha
So it’s her 30th today, wonder how she feels being 30 and seperated/single?

I turned 30 a few months ago and it def makes you assess your life !

Then again if it was a bad relationship she might be feeling relieved and happier 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Is she effing kidding me promoting boohoo days after their factory worker scandal?
she might be in for a shock. A Boohoo major shareholder is dumping shares according to the bbc, so the backlash continues. Boo boos falling shareprice could cause other investors to dump and Suddenly they could be in trouble. Which means less marketing budget and giving freeby clothes to z list influencers like kayleigh. The amount of clothes she must go through is obscene since she never wears anything on her grid more than once. Half the stuff you would even wear outfit. where does it all go after? Landfill?

Last edited:
she might be in for a shock. A Boohoo major shareholder is dumping stock according to the bbc, so the backlash continues. Boo boos falling shareprice could cause other investors to dump and Suddenly they could be in trouble. Which means less marketing budget and giving freeby clothes to z list influencers like kayleigh. The amount of clothes she must go through is obscene since she never wears anything on her grid more than once. Half the stuff you would even wear outfit. where does it all go after? Landfill?
She really is awful, promoting so much fast-fashion.

Reactions: 3
She is moaning again on her story 🙄 maybe people just ain't interested anymore?

maybe people just aren’t interested in your outfits Kayleigh! Love it when influencers blame Instagram for not letting people their posts! Without insta you wouldn’t even have a job! She’s been posting the same outfits for a year, time to do something new hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.