Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is acting like a 15 year old, not a 30 year old. Either her husband left her for some reason, or he cheated on her. She is clearly trying to show him what he is missing and from the beginning...the posts alluding to a separation, the lingerie shots and now flaunting this boy like a teenager. His username also has 93 in it... Perhaps gone for a younger one? Lol. What on earth must her friends and family think? She had a very elaborate wedding, for God's sake and the marriage didn't even last a YEAR. Her friends on FB are commenting saying theyre so happy for her but I am sure some are secretly judging.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The fact she’s plastered it all over every social media she has proves she wants everyone to know about this including her ex and anyone that knows her ex. Once again a very immature way of handling things. She was crying all over social media a few weeks ago and asking everyone to respect her privacy? Now she obviously wants the attention!
Each to their own, I don’t think I could move on that quickly - everyone’s different but if I was just out of an 11 year relationship and was getting divorced I think I’d keep anything new on the down low for a bit 😕 Makes it look like she’s just jumped at or gone for the first man that’s shown her attention since her split/since she’s got out of lockdown.

Reactions: 10
How you lot finding the fb account? Isit her married name or Johnson?

Reactions: 1
Found her! So she’s got the new fella as her profile pic and the ex husbands pics on there too of them together and their wedding 🤨

she’s a pretty girl, him not so much! He reminds me of someone - an actor maybe and I can’t think who 🤔

Found her! So she’s got the new fella as her profile pic and the ex husbands pics on there too of them together and their wedding 🤨

she’s a pretty girl, him not so much! He reminds me of someone - an actor maybe and I can’t think who 🤔
I think it’s Seth Rogan he reminds me of 😂

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling that her ex has got a new girlfriend or is seeing someone and she’s found out hence all the pics of her new fella. I just looked at her ex on Instagram and it seems his profile pic is him at their wedding?! I find it all very odd!

Reactions: 9
The fact she’s plastered it all over every social media she has proves she wants everyone to know about this including her ex and anyone that knows her ex. Once again a very immature way of handling things. She was crying all over social media a few weeks ago and asking everyone to respect her privacy? Now she obviously wants the attention!
Each to their own, I don’t think I could move on that quickly - everyone’s different but if I was just out of an 11 year relationship and was getting divorced I think I’d keep anything new on the down low for a bit 😕 Makes it look like she’s just jumped at or gone for the first man that’s shown her attention since her split/since she’s got out of lockdown.
yes all of this! she absolutely loves the attention, you can see from the DMs she’s shared. Oh and one hateful message apparently. It’s only a matter of time before she goes on a rant about people being nosey and asking her questions, despite the fact she plasters her life over insta.

i remember we had people come on this thread and say we shouldn’t be speculating about her life just because she’s an influencer.... well hopefully they can see why people do as yet again she’s chosen to show off her new bloke which is clearly going to lead to questions!

you do have to wonder what happened. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was caught with another bloke to be honest with you. It’s funny her ex husband hasn’t changed his profile picture from his wedding day one for a start. If he’d had an affair and was with a new woman, wouldn’t that new partner want him to change the picture 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ohhh my god. Absolute bunny boiler. How can she have someone new and confident enough to plaster it all over such a big social media profile. She’s nuts. Husband had a lucky escape I think!!

Reactions: 2
I just knew she’d post a screenshot like that of her DMs 😂 ‘Look at everyone kissing my ass guys can you all just do the same or bugger off’ I’m sure most of them are judging her slightly as well...

Reactions: 6
So now we know her husband left her I think we can conclude that plastering the new man all over social media is for his benefit!

Wonder why he left her? Lol and yes I am nosy as duck.
same! I think people will jump to the conclusion that he left for another woman.... but what if he left because he actually found her annoying and couldn’t stand her anymore. She does seem highly strung, hard work and quite bitchy. also I think going out with an influencer would be hard work. No escaping the shilling and vanity.

Reactions: 7
same! I think people will jump to the conclusion that he left for another woman.... but what if he left because he actually found her annoying and couldn’t stand her anymore. She does seem highly strung, hard work and quite bitchy. also I think going out with an influencer would be hard work. No escaping the shilling and vanity.
He has quite a demanding job too doesn't he? All Kayleigh does is try clothes on and pose.

Poor thing, your husband leaves you and now you try and show him how happy you are as if he cares. What a bore.

Left you cos you’re an empty headed vapid witch perhaps?
Left you because you cared more about the wedding than the marriage?
Who knows

Reactions: 4
Who knows
So sad but I wouldn't be surprised if the wedding was so o-t-t purely for Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Has she deleted all of her stories?
I just checked and can still see them, including the ones with the new fella.

Who knows
good questions to ponder though. Can’t deny she does seem to care about the gram a lot considering she cannot keep anything private.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.