Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayleigh pleaseeee chill out with the lingerie photos! It’s nice to have a mixture of clothing content if you’re a ‘fashion influencer’..
It’s OTT now, I know she gotta get her coin but I’ve never seen so much of her body

Reactions: 3
She’s back at her Nans again. Do you reckon she and her ex are just taking it in turns to be at their house? Cos if either one of them is moving out (my guess is her ex) then the process for it is literally taking months?!

Reactions: 4
Do you think it was her Nan? LOL
😂😂 can you imagine? So wrong on every level.

Speaking of her nan, she’s back there today. I picked up on something K said in a story last week which was that she has to squeeze her shooting into 3 days whilst she’s at the house. So does that mean she and Matt are taking it in turns? Is Betsy with Kayleigh or at the house?

Reactions: 1
They must be swapping between the house otherwise surely she’d be there all the time. Seems very strange. Why would they want to keep swapping and going back and to, surely one of them would just pack up and leave? Unless they can’t agree on what to do with it?

She did say the other week was the first time she was alone for months. I wonder if the house is free but she just doesn’t want to stay there alone?

I find her quite boring to be honest.

Like yes you’ve got a good body, and what?

You KNOW she was full on chav back in primary and high school. Then pretends to be sheer elegance once they’re on the gram flaunting off a B&M, PLT and Missguided lifestyle.

I ended up unfollowing her ass

Reactions: 5
I find her quite boring to be honest.

Like yes you’ve got a good body, and what?

You KNOW she was full on chav back in primary and high school. Then pretends to be sheer elegance once they’re on the gram flaunting off a B&M, PLT and Missguided lifestyle.

I ended up unfollowing her ass
I don't follow her anymore or even hate-watch her content. It is all the same and boring.

You know who else was obviously a chav in school... Em Sheldon, Kayleighs ex friend. She has her own thread though.

I don't follow her anymore or even hate-watch her content. It is all the same and boring.

You know who else was obviously a chav in school... Em Sheldon, Kayleighs ex friend. She has her own thread though.
What happened between them? Can’t stand em, never even actually followed her

Reactions: 1

You can tell because they’ve got good bodies. The chavs always had the good slim bodies for some weird reason. Is it just me?

But any white skinny girl with a big following just screams ex chav to me

Anything in PLT or Missguided

I know she isn’t the only influencer to do this but find it disgusting how she’s broken the lockdown ‘rules’ numerous times and flaunted it online. Looks like she was at some big family get together/party - pretty sure you can still only meet groups of 6 at a safe distance? Obviously don’t know how many people she was with last night but looks like a lot and they weren’t at safe distances. If you’re going to do it at least don’t put it online for 100s of thousands of people to see you silly woman. How can these people be called ‘influencers‘.

I’ve messaged Boohoo, I Saw It First, Missy Empire & In The Style to ask why are they working with an “influencer” who is clearly breaking lockdown rules?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.