Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so cringe. I used to not mind her but OMG she’s unreal now. Thought she suffered from anxiety etc, hardly think so when she’s flaunting her body over Instagram at every opportunity. I’ve nothing against people showing off their clothes but hers are just constantly aimed at her boobs. And the new Levi pic, OMG!! Does she have any friends that would tell her the truth? She seems quite a lovely person, maybe that’s why she needs so much validation.

Reactions: 4
Breaking social distancing rules or is she gonna say he’s part of her social bubble?
But you’re only allowed to extend your social bubble to another household if you’re a single parent?! And even if she was, she’s already extended hers to her Nan! So what is she playing at and why is she publicising it?!

But you’re only allowed to extend your social bubble to another household if you’re a single parent?! And even if she was, she’s already extended hers to her Nan! So what is she playing at and why is she publicising it?!
She’s also had her aunty round

Exactly what I thought but if someone comments she’ll say something catty like “you don’t know my circumstances” 😴😴

Reactions: 3
I mean she’s not exactly stuck to lockdown rules at all. She was swapping between households right from the start, her own, her Nan’s and maybe her Mums? I’m sure her auntie was at her Nans before this social bubble thing was released as well. Technically her and her Nan formed their own ‘bubble’ before it was even mentioned by Boris so they should be sticking to that now but of course they’re not!

No one really knows as she’s being secretive. Just that they have split. Was a shock to everyone.
it’s just so annoying when people categorically choose to go into the public eye, make their money off of their followers and then play the mind your own business, it’s my private life card.
If you want a private life take the private life route.. it really grinds my gears. If you are in the eye and people are invested in you then stop winding them up all the time with riddles. It makes me go off “influencers” so much.

You’re not so fussed about the ‘private life’ when you’re sitting legs a kimbo in your pants relying on us all liking and buying through your affiliate link.

duck offffff

Since when did posting pics of your outfits mean you have to share your entire life? 🤷🏼‍♀️

So what? Sharing photos doesn’t mean everyone is entitled to know your personal business
No one has said that at all.

But do bear in mind, she was posting all these quotes, crying selfies, switching houses during lockdown. It was inevitable that people were going to message her and ask her if she was ok and what was going on. yes this thread was gossiping and speculating about it, because that’s the point of the site. No one has been nasty or wished her ill. People on this thread felt that she should just say what is going on rather than suggesting via quotes and crying selfies. That’s their opinion and no one here forced her into talking about her separation.
A lot of people feel you can’t have it both ways, where you keep hinting about something major happening and then cry wolf when people directly ask you about it. To be honest if she’d just carried on posting selfies of her outfits no one would have really known about her marital issues, she was the one drawing attention to something going on in her personal life 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Is this Kayleigh? lol.
🙄 yawn

No one has said that at all.

But do bear in mind, she was posting all these quotes, crying selfies, switching houses during lockdown. It was inevitable that people were going to message her and ask her if she was ok and what was going on. yes this thread was gossiping and speculating about it, because that’s the point of the site. No one has been nasty or wished her ill. People on this thread felt that she should just say what is going on rather than suggesting via quotes and crying selfies. That’s their opinion and no one here forced her into talking about her separation.
A lot of people feel you can’t have it both ways, where you keep hinting about something major happening and then cry wolf when people directly ask you about it. To be honest if she’d just carried on posting selfies of her outfits no one would have really known about her marital issues, she was the one drawing attention to something going on in her personal life 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I get that, and agree it was mildly annoying that she kept hinting to the breakup without actually confirming but I think it’s a bit of a reach to claim that you can’t have a life in the public eye and keep private details to yourself, she’s not a daily vlogger, she’s just a fashion influencer I don’t think that gives people the right to think they deserve to know all her business just by following her insta 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah I get that, and agree it was mildly annoying that she kept hinting to the breakup without actually confirming but I think it’s a bit of a reach to claim that you can’t have a life in the public eye and keep private details to yourself, she’s not a daily vlogger, she’s just a fashion influencer I don’t think that gives people the right to think they deserve to know all her business just by following her insta 🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Once you start hinting at things going on in your private life, then you sure should expect people asking and prying. She now opened the door and there's no going back. If she kept her IG account purely business, and just posting about fashion and general daily things no one would have an interest. But no, she had to go post cryptic messages and crying videos, therefore I have no sympathy for her. There's a lot of accounts I follow for fashion, and have no interest in their private life (behind the scenes) because they keep it professional. Kayleigh is the kind of girl that posts on facebook something like "my life is changing in a big way but I can't talk about it", and when people comment asking what's happening she's like sorry can't say anything. Why the heck did you mention something in the first place? PS - It's clear that kayleigh is looking for attention, now she is getting it so what's she complaining about?

Reactions: 7
Once you start hinting at things going on in your private life, then you sure should expect people asking and prying. She now opened the door and there's no going back. If she kept her IG account purely business, and just posting about fashion and general daily things no one would have an interest. But no, she had to go post cryptic messages and crying videos, therefore I have no sympathy for her. There's a lot of accounts I follow for fashion, and have no interest in their private life (behind the scenes) because they keep it professional. Kayleigh is the kind of girl that posts on facebook something like "my life is changing in a big way but I can't talk about it", and when people comment asking what's happening she's like sorry can't say anything. Why the heck did you mention something in the first place? PS - It's clear that kayleigh is looking for attention, now she is getting it so what's she complaining about?
agree. It’s like the people who check into A&E on Facebook to get others commenting underneath “omg you ok hun” and then turning round and going don’t be nosey! Don’t post in the first place then!!

Reactions: 7
What is the reflection of in the glass in the bath pic? Lol. I feel awkward opening my Instagram when one of these pics pops up.

Kayleigh pleaseeee chill out with the lingerie photos! It’s nice to have a mixture of clothing content if you’re a ‘fashion influencer’..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.