Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something quite off about her posting. Posts the black out Tuesday tile then an undies picture.
it just looks bad.

6A8EF021-41EA-4B4B-A333-386BDBB698AE.jpeg

Reactions: 4
yep, not close but friends of friends and knew her on nights out

She could never give an exact reason of why she didn’t like someone and if she did it would be something along the lines of “they gave me a look”
Really insecure sounding.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what tit tacky reality tv show she’s applied for. Apparantly she’s been approached multiple times for love island

1) that’s not a compliment
2) you were married until very recently and in a long term relationship before that - perhaps might want to consider why you were giving off the vibe you’d be up for being approached for a dating show - might be the reason for the very speedy divorce

Reactions: 12
I wonder what tit tacky reality tv show she’s applied for. Apparantly she’s been approached multiple times for love island

1) that’s not a compliment
2) you were married until very recently and in a long term relationship before that - perhaps might want to consider why you were giving off the vibe you’d be up for being approached for a dating show - might be the reason for the very speedy divorce
Always a guessing game with her 🙄

The producers wouldn’t waste their time approaching her constantly if they knew she was in a relationship so I don't believe she's been approached LOADS. They'd maybe ask her once, if she said she was engaged/married they wouldn't keep asking every year... unless of course she didn't tell them she was with someone. Although with the amount of applications they get I'm sure they aren't that desperate to get Kayleigh on the show!

Reactions: 6
Just caught up with her, what happened to her husband??
No one really knows as she’s being secretive. Just that they have split. Was a shock to everyone.
it’s just so annoying when people categorically choose to go into the public eye, make their money off of their followers and then play the mind your own business, it’s my private life card.
If you want a private life take the private life route.. it really grinds my gears. If you are in the eye and people are invested in you then stop winding them up all the time with riddles. It makes me go off “influencers” so much.

You’re not so fussed about the ‘private life’ when you’re sitting legs a kimbo in your pants relying on us all liking and buying through your affiliate link.

duck offffff

Reactions: 8
No one really knows as she’s being secretive. Just that they have split. Was a shock to everyone.
it’s just so annoying when people categorically choose to go into the public eye, make their money off of their followers and then play the mind your own business, it’s my private life card.
If you want a private life take the private life route.. it really grinds my gears. If you are in the eye and people are invested in you then stop winding them up all the time with riddles. It makes me go off “influencers” so much.

You’re not so fussed about the ‘private life’ when you’re sitting legs a kimbo in your pants relying on us all liking and buying through your affiliate link.

duck offffff
Yep, she is still posting thot style photos daily. I stopped checking her though as her content is so terribly boring and unoriginal.

Reactions: 1
I’m gonna guess the show is something dating related - first dates maybe ?

But agree it’s a bit unrealistic that someone with their engagement and wedding plastered all over their account would be approached multiple times to be on Love Island. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her a bit back, just went to be nosey - jesus bloody christ... it's instagram not onlyfans hun! Put some clothes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her a bit back, just went to be nosey - jesus bloody christ... it's instagram not onlyfans hun! Put some clothes on!
I can only imagine the posts and stories that will be coming our way when this is all over. She’s going to be on a major see what you’re missing flex to her ex. She was doing it early in the year around the time they broke up but she had more clothes on

I can only imagine the posts and stories that will be coming our way when this is all over. She’s going to be on a major see what you’re missing flex to her ex. She was doing it early in the year around the time they broke up but she had more clothes on
Yep! I’m thinking as soon as pubs/bars re open they’ll be night out after night out posted on her stories as well to make a point about how free and single she is now. Her ex seemed the type to not really bother with social media much? So I’m hoping he’s completely ignoring her and not paying any attention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.