Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed Kayleigh for a while and I really don't know how I feel about her right now. Would just like to preface this with a disclaimer that obviously we don't know anything, speculation seems pointless etc.

It must be really hard to go through a break up like she has - 13 years is a long time to be with someone, let alone going through a wedding and have that excitement and think that you're going to be together and then have it not work out. Then pile on top of this the fact that it's her first break up or first significant break up. So with that in mind I've been trying to cut her some slack. Who amongst us when we've gone through a breakup hasn't wanted to show our ex what they're missing? I do think she's taking it slightly too far at the moment and it seems a bit obvious, but we do dumb stuff when we're hurting.

As for what happened, could just be as simple as one of them (sounds like him) had to come clean with the fact they weren't in love with the other person anymore? I think it's easy to get swept along in a long-term relationship - especially when you've only been with one person and especially once you add in buying a house and getting married. Maybe once the excitement of the wedding had died down he realised that this isn't what he wanted? Who knows.

I do agree that her constant posting on inspirational quotes was getting too much and she could've just done a short post a month ago to say that her relationship had ended, she's finding it tough and she didn't want to talk about it.

What is irritating me the most is the sheer amount of tat that she's posting all the time. While the clothes all look great on her (albeit the photos are heavily edited) they're all from brands that are notoriously cheap and I think there would be a case of internet vs reality once they arrived through the post. I get that her job is to essentially sell clothes and I also get that not everyone can afford pricey sustainable brands but the volume of clothes and outfits she's shilling is really at an ridiculous level right now and seems irrresponsible - financially and also the amount of deliveries she's getting?
great post. Totally feel for her situation (whatever has happened). But I do cringe a bit at all the fast fashion and now, heaps of lingerie posts. It just feels so obvious.
Her photos are heavily filtered as well.

Reactions: 3
great post. Totally feel for her situation (whatever has happened). But I do cringe a bit at all the fast fashion and now, heaps of lingerie posts. It just feels so obvious.
Her photos are heavily filtered as well.
She doesn't need the filter though. She uses such a heavy filter on her face when she is naturally a pretty girl. It's a shame that she feels the need to use it.

Reactions: 5
Her use of filtering and editing is very annoying - she works out lots and has a great body, why make it look ridiculous by constantly nipping in your waist?

Reactions: 3
I am curious if she will stay that big house by herself. I imagine if she sells it, it will cause more heartbreak as thats the final nail in the coffin.

Reactions: 1
She might aswel start an only fans account the photos she's started uploading
She has a great figure and very pretty but she is posting more lingerie shots to get attention from men, and even validation from women, I think. It comes across as thirsty and insecure which is a shame.

The white dress she posted yesterday lol. I mean can that be worn in public?? She has a wonderful figure, but the lingerie posts are too much. Stick to more practical outfits your audience would actually wear out of the house!

Reactions: 7
Agree her figure is gorgeous and maybe the odd lingerie post mixed in with regular outfit posts wouldn’t be that bad but I feel like every post recently is something mega-revealing

She’s not a nice girl. She is extremely vacuous and self involved to the extent that when one of her friends parents passed away she made no contact apart from to whine about how she looked...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s not a nice girl. She is extremely vacuous and self involved to the extent that when one of her friends parents passed away she made no contact apart from to whine about how she looked...
Gosh really, that's awful.

Do you know her personally?

Reactions: 2
I used to but more from nights out in Newcastle. She used to work as a hostess so imagine dancing in underwear in a nightclub..

I used to but more from nights out in Newcastle. She used to work as a hostess so imagine dancing in underwear in a nightclub..
That's why she seems so at home with all her lingerie half naked posts on IG, makes sense.

Does it make anyone else uncomfortable as a female when these influencers/bloggers start posting such revealing photos like kayleigh, constantly? I don't know, it makes me feel iffy.

That's why she seems so at home with all her lingerie half naked posts on IG, makes sense.

Does it make anyone else uncomfortable as a female when these influencers/bloggers start posting such revealing photos like kayleigh, constantly? I don't know, it makes me feel iffy.
Not iffy. It makes me feel sad for them as they're obviously insecure and need the validation of strangers. Kayleigh should not be insecure looks wise though.

Reactions: 1
It’s an interesting point. Although her audience has been growing well, she was mainly posting outift shots. Everything from comfy to things you could wear to work and things for nights out. I don’t remember many lingerie shots. It could make some women feel a bit insecure seeing these pictures tbh. Kayleigh has a great figure so imo it’s not about her Or her looks but how it makes her followers feel. I guess I don’t know...we will see if her numbers grow or not! I just hope she’s doing these kind of shots for the right reasons.

Has Kayleigh mentioned George Floyd or Black Lives Matter at all? Or is she just still shilling absolute tat?

Her response to the BLM protests and movement in general has been woeful and, wrongly or rightly, I've taken it as evidence of poor character.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.