Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could even be something like she wanted to start trying to have a baby but he didn't want to because of his career. I doubt she will ever say though.
Hmm she’s not that old though, I can’t imagine it being a deal breaker?

We will be speculating til the cows come home and we will never know unless someone who knows them comes on and spills the tea

Reactions: 5
It could be that she wanted children soon and he didn’t. I remember her posting after her wedding how much she wanted kids and if it happened right after her wedding she’d be happy.

Reactions: 1
It could be that she wanted children soon and he didn’t. I remember her posting after her wedding how much she wanted kids and if it happened right after her wedding she’d be happy.
I remember that post too. I do feel for her if it wasn't her ending it. She is young though and has plenty of time to mourn this situation and then meet someone else.

Reactions: 2
she is young, that’s why she doesn’t know how to handle this with her audience. Also i didnt realise she was at 250k followers now. I remember when she was below 100k. Maybe she needs to sign to an agency because they would have steered her through this.

that’s interesting. Again, you’d think they might have discussed it pre wedding but I wonder if a lot of people don’t and then realise they don’t actually want the same things.

i also think him being a solicitor is relevant, hes bound to work with v career driven people including women with a lot of drive and ambition. whilst Kayleigh’s insta has grown she seems happy to live local to her family and chill at home With Betsy (& maybe get pregnant). Just seems a bit mismatched no matter how many people pretend they are a boss babe for being an influencer, it’s not exactly the same pressure as a professional career? It’s not like she even does YouTube as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It does seem like she’s the heartbroken one and was maybe more his decision but we also don’t know how he feels about it all?! He might be heartbroken as well. We also don’t know how long they’ve been having problems. So many people get engaged and married because they’ve been together for so long they think it’s the right thing to do and will just push aside any doubts, others do it because they think it’ll fix things if they are having issues. People split for all sorts of reasons.

• Heart
This is such a piss take! If you’ve been going through such a hard time, take a step back from social media. Take a pause for a while. Stop positing little breadcrumbs of information. Live your life away from the spotlight. You have choice in this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’re right we will never know. I do hope she finds peace though, she’s living my worst nightmare. But she is young and will bounce back

I do wonder, as someone said earlier, if maybe one of them didn’t 100% want to go ahead with the wedding but with so much money spent and so much pressure, felt like they had choice ? Very possible they may have fallen out of love before then but went ahead with it anyway.

I do feel for her but it is so common with these couples who have been together since they were 16, eventually one or both of them wonder what they’re missing by never being with another person! How old is she now? Trying to work out what age they must’ve got together

This might be really immature but if he’d had an affair would she be asking his permission to post something to address what’s going on? I know it includes him too but I just can’t envisage myself asking my ex for permission to post something if he'd cheated on me?!

This might be really immature but if he’d had an affair would she be asking his permission to post something to address what’s going on? I know it includes him too but I just can’t envisage myself asking my ex for permission to post something if he'd cheated on me?!
good point. It suggests they are on some kind of talking terms.... I’m not sure many people would be asking their ex to post something if they had cheated. But who knows!

I'm glad she's finally admitted it! I knew a friend of a friend who was in a similar situation. Been together since they were teenagers, got married, less than a year later they've split! No one cheated they just realised it wasn't what they wanted. It's so WEIRD.

maybe they just went ahead with the wedding although they had fallen out of love especially after 13 years so they thought theyd try and make it work. Or maybe hes gay?

maybe they just went ahead with the wedding although they had fallen out of love especially after 13 years so they thought theyd try and make it work. Or maybe hes gay?
We're just all going to be thinking so many maybes aren't we!!

It's a good point though that if he did have an affair, why would she ask his permission to post that. If someone had cheated on me, I wouldn't really care about their validation on something like an Instagram post.

I wonder if she did something and got found out perhaps 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What does it mean to have separated? I always thought it was the mandatory 2 years to file for divorce if no wrong doing occurred?

could it be they just fell out of love? Or maybe he did?

What does it mean to have separated? I always thought it was the mandatory 2 years to file for divorce if no wrong doing occurred?

Im gonna guess they've broken up and aren't living together, therefore separated.

Im gonna guess they've broken up and aren't living together, therefore separated.

Yeah a lot of people often seperate/split up for a long time before filing for final divorce, whether that be for financial reasons or something else

Broken marriages isn't always as simple as he/she had an affair, they fell out of love etc. We don't know these people, who they are and what they're like. For all we know, kayleigh could be a really difficult person to get along with, she may not communicate well with him, she may have anger issues, be passive aggressive, withrawn, have narcissistic tendencies, be abusive (emotional or verbal) and the same from his side - for all we know they could be polar opposites, but because they've been together for so long it was more about comfort than love. Small things building over the years could eventually lead to the breakdown of a relationship. It's not always big nor a once off event. Perhaps they had issues but hoped that getting married might revive the relationship. I think it's unfair to paint a person with a brush, like saying because he is an ambitious professional staying away from home and working long hours, that must automatically mean he is at fault or that he cheated, that's very unfair. Anyone that's been in a relationship knows that it takes work and effort, communication, giving as much as you take, compromise etc. They may have seemed happy, but let's remember, jaclyn hill also seemed happy and out of the blue she got divorced. Like these influencers say, they post the best bits. Maybe he did leave her, it seems that way, but maybe he was sick of her tit. Who knows? Some of ya all have experienced how she is towards you by direct messaging her, she doesn't seem like a sweet angel all the time. My point is just this: it's okay that we speculate, but let's not always put the blame on the man, we don't know his side, and we don't know what went on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 4
Broken marriages isn't always as simple as he/she had an affair, they fell out of love etc. We don't know these people, who they are and what they're like. For all we know, kayleigh could be a really difficult person to get along with, she may not communicate well with him, she may have anger issues, be passive aggressive, withrawn, have narcissistic tendencies, be abusive (emotional or verbal) and the same from his side - for all we know they could be polar opposites, but because they've been together for so long it was more about comfort than love. Small things building over the years could eventually lead to the breakdown of a relationship. It's not always big nor a once off event. Perhaps they had issues but hoped that getting married might revive the relationship. I think it's unfair to paint a person with a brush, like saying because he is an ambitious professional staying away from home and working long hours, that must automatically mean he is at fault or that he cheated, that's very unfair. Anyone that's been in a relationship knows that it takes work and effort, communication, giving as much as you take, compromise etc. They may have seemed happy, but let's remember, jaclyn hill also seemed happy and out of the blue she got divorced. Like these influencers say, they post the best bits. Maybe he did leave her, it seems that way, but maybe he was sick of her tit. Who knows? Some of ya all have experienced how she is towards you by direct messaging her, she doesn't seem like a sweet angel all the time. My point is just this: it's okay that we speculate, but let's not always put the blame on the man, we don't know his side, and we don't know what went on behind closed doors.
I don’t think anyone put blame on him - they just speculated and inferred the very few facts we do know.

either way, we will never probably know what happened

I've followed Kayleigh for a while and I really don't know how I feel about her right now. Would just like to preface this with a disclaimer that obviously we don't know anything, speculation seems pointless etc.

It must be really hard to go through a break up like she has - 13 years is a long time to be with someone, let alone going through a wedding and have that excitement and think that you're going to be together and then have it not work out. Then pile on top of this the fact that it's her first break up or first significant break up. So with that in mind I've been trying to cut her some slack. Who amongst us when we've gone through a breakup hasn't wanted to show our ex what they're missing? I do think she's taking it slightly too far at the moment and it seems a bit obvious, but we do dumb stuff when we're hurting.

As for what happened, could just be as simple as one of them (sounds like him) had to come clean with the fact they weren't in love with the other person anymore? I think it's easy to get swept along in a long-term relationship - especially when you've only been with one person and especially once you add in buying a house and getting married. Maybe once the excitement of the wedding had died down he realised that this isn't what he wanted? Who knows.

I do agree that her constant posting on inspirational quotes was getting too much and she could've just done a short post a month ago to say that her relationship had ended, she's finding it tough and she didn't want to talk about it.

What is irritating me the most is the sheer amount of tat that she's posting all the time. While the clothes all look great on her (albeit the photos are heavily edited) they're all from brands that are notoriously cheap and I think there would be a case of internet vs reality once they arrived through the post. I get that her job is to essentially sell clothes and I also get that not everyone can afford pricey sustainable brands but the volume of clothes and outfits she's shilling is really at an ridiculous level right now and seems irrresponsible - financially and also the amount of deliveries she's getting?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've followed Kayleigh for a while and I really don't know how I feel about her right now. Would just like to preface this with a disclaimer that obviously we don't know anything, speculation seems pointless etc.

It must be really hard to go through a break up like she has - 13 years is a long time to be with someone, let alone going through a wedding and have that excitement and think that you're going to be together and then have it not work out. Then pile on top of this the fact that it's her first break up or first significant break up. So with that in mind I've been trying to cut her some slack. Who amongst us when we've gone through a breakup hasn't wanted to show our ex what they're missing? I do think she's taking it slightly too far at the moment and it seems a bit obvious, but we do dumb stuff when we're hurting.

As for what happened, could just be as simple as one of them (sounds like him) had to come clean with the fact they weren't in love with the other person anymore? I think it's easy to get swept along in a long-term relationship - especially when you've only been with one person and especially once you add in buying a house and getting married. Maybe once the excitement of the wedding had died down he realised that this isn't what he wanted? Who knows.

I do agree that her constant posting on inspirational quotes was getting too much and she could've just done a short post a month ago to say that her relationship had ended, she's finding it tough and she didn't want to talk about it.

What is irritating me the most is the sheer amount of tat that she's posting all the time. While the clothes all look great on her (albeit the photos are heavily edited) they're all from brands that are notoriously cheap and I think there would be a case of internet vs reality once they arrived through the post. I get that her job is to essentially sell clothes and I also get that not everyone can afford pricey sustainable brands but the volume of clothes and outfits she's shilling is really at an ridiculous level right now and seems irrresponsible - financially and also the amount of deliveries she's getting?
Couldn't agree with you more. Beautifully put!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.