Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She replied to me and was not impressed by what I said 🙃
tbh I’m very surprised she actually responded. She comes across as someone who only selectively replies and thinks a lot more highly of herself.

so I take it she’s not going to reveal what it is then? let’s see what cringe content she’s posts on her stories on the wedding anniversary as thats looming next month. I’m sure they’ll be another lot of weepy playlists

Reactions: 6
tbh I’m very surprised she actually responded. She comes across as someone who only selectively replies and thinks a lot more highly of herself.

so I take it she’s not going to reveal what it is then? let’s see what cringe content she’s posts on her stories on the wedding anniversary as thats looming next month. I’m sure they’ll be another lot of weepy playlists
She herself says she's back at "my own" house not "our" house which is interesting. It is very obvious what is going on. She dropped enough hints so why not say it.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like she’s going to carry on:

keeping posting hints about what’s happened
Tell anyone off for asking and act offended like how dare they
Pretend trying on clothes is hard tiring work.

Then probably wonder why everyone thinks that’s annoying 🤔

Serves her right if loads of people unfollow her. I did a couple of weeks ago as I was sick of the stories begging for attention and all the cryptic ones too.
If you don’t want people to message you asking for the ‘the tea’ because it’s private then maybe don’t keep posting about it... she could quite easily carry on as normal, say she’s staying with family because of lockdown and nobody would really know. She loves the influx of DMs and attention she’s getting at the moment, kissing her ass saying they care about her so they get a reply. She’s handling all this really immaturely!

Serves her right if loads of people unfollow her. I did a couple of weeks ago as I was sick of the stories begging for attention and all the cryptic ones too.
If you don’t want people to message you asking for the ‘the tea’ because it’s private then maybe don’t keep posting about it... she could quite easily carry on as normal, say she’s staying with family because of lockdown and nobody would really know. She loves the influx of DMs and attention she’s getting at the moment, kissing her ass saying they care about her so they get a reply. She’s handling all this really immaturely!
Like someone said above, she rarely mentioned her husband so if she is going through a tough separation she could have easily gone through it privately but she chose to drop hints.

But she isn't attention-seeking or looking for validation, guys.

was just about to mention this “I’m getting creative with my posts”

no hun, you’re posting less of the Sponsored tacky, poor quality and ill-fitting-if-you’re-above-a-size-8 clothes to show your (presuming) ex husband what he is missing even though he’s seen it all anyway.

Assuming she keeps the lingerie but I wonder if she keeps the rest of the clothes she gets sent because how could you possibly store it? Unless she sells it on.

Bring on the post-lockdown content because she is going to be on overdrive with the night out stories to make a point. BEG!

Look at the comments underneath. It’s all fire emojis and hun you look amazing. She’s totally doing it for attention.

Reactions: 1
Look at the comments underneath. It’s all fire emojis and hun you look amazing. She’s totally doing it for attention.
Yes, I have looked through others too and they're all the same. She is a pretty girl, it is sad that she seeks the validation of others so much. And if she is going through a separation, that is tit and it is so tough, but if she isn't ready to share it then she needs to stop the with the attention-seeking stories.

Assuming she keeps the lingerie but I wonder if she keeps the rest of the clothes she gets sent because how could you possibly store it? Unless she sells it on.

she definitely sell them on. They all do. Takes a pic and then sells them

She replied to me and was not impressed by what I said 🙃
She’s completely glossed over the fact that if she thinks it’s ‘private’ and ‘no one else’s business’, she needn’t post about it. I think you rattled her!

Reactions: 5
She’s completely glossed over the fact that if she thinks it’s ‘private’ and ‘no one else’s business’, she needn’t post about it. I think you rattled her!
I wonder will she sell house? Could she afford it by herself?

Reactions: 1
Latest story “wonder why my views have been so high recently” Oh yeah I wonder why.... maybe because you’ve been Playing us all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s confirmed on her story that they are seperated (which was painfully obvious). Was it anyone on here who sent that DM? 😂

Reactions: 2
*pretends to be shocked.*

I think if it wasn't for me messaging her yesterday, she would have have kept dragging it on. Love that she referenced my message in the reply and about how I said she was dropping hints/being cryptic for engagement. It's not not true. She has totally been milking it and she is ridiculous to act like she's no idea why her views are up.

I am nosy as duck though 😂 and so curious as to why they're separated less than a year after being married. What on earth could have happened? She says she finds the messages triggering, give it a break. Don't allude to it if you don't want people to be nosy. She has thousands of followers so of course they're going to be curious.

Reactions: 7
Judging by what she’s said, I don’t think it was her decision. And in my experience, men don’t leave a relationship or marriage unless they’ve got someone else lined up to do their washing and ironing - they’re too lazy 😫

Judging by what she’s said, I don’t think it was her decision. And in my experience, men don’t leave a relationship or marriage unless they’ve got someone else lined up to do their washing and ironing - they’re too lazy 😫
Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for her that this has happened. But dropping little bread crumbs for her followers then getting mad when people ask is not ok.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.