Kayla & Leah Itsines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she’s probably obligated by iFit for sure. Being the face of Sweat as part of the sale she probably has to go to the U.S.
Yes but also she could negotiate to not go for that long, or complete her obligations in Australia (filming, PR etc), take more shorter trips, negotiate to fly private and take her daughter too or any number of things. She does not have to leave her daughter for 20 days regardless of the sale. She still has a say.

Reactions: 6
Yes but also she could negotiate to not go for that long, or complete her obligations in Australia (filming, PR etc), take more shorter trips, negotiate to fly private and take her daughter too or any number of things. She does not have to leave her daughter for 20 days regardless of the sale. She still has a say.
Agree with this. I mean, all parents need a break but 3 weeks is a long time! She’s worth millions; she can literally take Arna and a helper or two for when she has to work.

Reactions: 4
Just to clarify in case it sounds harsh, if she spent every day day her daughter and only had this one trip to complete her obligations I get it (well, it's more understandable but I still think there are ways to not be away from her daughter) but she has been away from her daughter due to covid, Melbourne, Noosa, Sydney, work, and her various times she popped out eating without Arna, plus Tobi took Arna to QLD and she shares Arna with Tobi so doesn't have her all the time anyway. All in the last month. 20 days on it's own is SO much for a little kid, but 20 days on top of all of the previous absence from her child is unbelievable.

And yes, if she couldn't negotiate flying private for her daughter she could have paid for it herself. They obviously paid for or negotiated for Jae to go 🙄

$59 for an oversized, out of shape T-shirt with an iron on logo? 🤮 who is buying these things?

Reactions: 7
is it just me or has Jae suddenly just made an appearance on her instagram I mean I watch her stories occassionally but have only just seen Jae pop up out of nowhere. Where is Arna, I miss her lil cheeks.

I think Jae has made her more relaxed and she seems to be doing things she never would previously but I can't look past the fact it was her best friends boyfriend. So wish she continued with the more curated instagram and didn't shove him in everyone's face.

Reactions: 8
is it just me or has Jae suddenly just made an appearance on her instagram I mean I watch her stories occassionally but have only just seen Jae pop up out of nowhere. Where is Arna, I miss her lil cheeks.
I think her original Insta has rules with regards to what can be posted. I listened to a podcast with Tobi a while ago and he was talking about the types of guidelines for the things out on Insta in terms of staying in brand with Sweat & Kayla. Smart because we all love that side of Kayla and it got her $200 mill 😂
Maybe she felt too restricted and now that’s why she’s coming out with all these new pages and more personal content.

Reactions: 3
Kayla always said Instagram was hers and she could post what she wanted. When she had only a few thousand followers she still wasn't posting very private things which is why I liked Leah more because it felt more personal. I think Kayla has an ego as big as her bank account and wants to be a celebrity now. She has a private Instagram why not just has that if you want to post things you can't post because of your job?

Reactions: 12
I guess they’re still in their honeymoon phase hence the constant Jae updates.. you know when you’re smittenly in love. But yes.. I still remember it as being her ex best friends bf!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m honestly so disgusted in the Jayla story this morning asking about tips! Kayla is worth 200mil and is complaining about tipping an underpaid waitress at a cafe? Get a grip.

The Itsines Developments instagram page is now Mila Developments. Perhaps Leah and Mitch's daughter's name?
I think you’re right! Huh, guess we’ll find out in a month or so

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ok so I live in Adelaide and I see them around.
I went to get my dog from doggy daycare and walked in and Kayla was there picking up her two dogs. She looked me up and down and then looked away. It was very rude and was like she was looking down on me. The staff member (owner) was out the back getting her two dogs. He brought them out to her and said "oh you have new leads for them" now, by this stage I hadnt ever heard her speak apart from on insta but her voice was really quite weird. Was like she was trying to put on a formal posh voice. She turned to him and said "yes, Leah and I went to melbourne and we got these fashion leads - so now they are like FASHUUUUNNNN DOGSSSS and i LURVE IT" then he asked her who was going to be paying for the account and she was like "oh for gooooooodness sake, Leah was meant to pay when she dropped them off - she can fix you up next time" and then walked out. I then approached the counter and said "yeah wow she is a different type hey, not what I was expecting at all" and he said "yeah she is very odd" and I said "you should get her to post this place on her instagram" and he said "we asked, but she said we would have to pay her and it was a ridiculous amount" this was the day I stopped following Kayla. I follow Leah because she is more down to earth and i think thats come from her putting on a bit of weight and not thinking she is above everyone (like Kayla) . Oh also friends used to do PT with kayla before she was "famous" and apparently she was nasty as back then too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok so I live in Adelaide and I see them around.
I went to get my dog from doggy daycare and walked in and Kayla was there picking up her two dogs. She looked me up and down and then looked away. It was very rude and was like she was looking down on me. The staff member (owner) was out the back getting her two dogs. He brought them out to her and said "oh you have new leads for them" now, by this stage I hadnt ever heard her speak apart from on insta but her voice was really quite weird. Was like she was trying to put on a formal posh voice. She turned to him and said "yes, Leah and I went to melbourne and we got these fashion leads - so now they are like FASHUUUUNNNN DOGSSSS and i LURVE IT" then he asked her who was going to be paying for the account and she was like "oh for gooooooodness sake, Leah was meant to pay when she dropped them off - she can fix you up next time" and then walked out. I then approached the counter and said "yeah wow she is a different type hey, not what I was expecting at all" and he said "yeah she is very odd" and I said "you should get her to post this place on her instagram" and he said "we asked, but she said we would have to pay her and it was a ridiculous amount" this was the day I stopped following Kayla. I follow Leah because she is more down to earth and i think thats come from her putting on a bit of weight and not thinking she is above everyone (like Kayla) . Oh also friends used to do PT with kayla before she was "famous" and apparently she was nasty as back then too.
I want to be shocked by this.. but following her new accounts shows me she is like that. She seems so arrogant and totally nasty!

Reactions: 10
I'm not surprised either. And I'm not surprised about her wanting money to post about the doggy daycare. I've said it before that I firmly believe that whilst she may not have received money for posts (so she says) I think she received clothing and other goods for free. This started way back before BBG was even released and after that they may have decided not to receive anything but I dont believe she never received anything for posts whether it be money or goods.

Reactions: 3
I’m not surprised by any of these posts. I’ve never been a huge fan but I’ve always respected what she did with her brand; especially building it to the level she did.
I feel like I’m watching a teenage girl in the Jayla stories.
Also - the user above who said she would only post about the doggy daycare place for an exorbitant amount of money… I have wondered if she did “influencing” in a sneaky way. Those food photos from other accounts on her main IG - I have never thought she posted that out of the goodness of her heart. I also think she is paid to wear certain brands, but it’s not an “ad”. Kind of like a sportsperson being sponsored by Nike or something.

Those Jayla stories… wow. Not good hun, not good. Could they be more entitled, whinging about a cafe on their holiday. Plus Kayla has millions of dollars and she is debating whether to tip people. I’m not surprised but it’s such a shame that she’s made so much money off other women and can’t support those who earn pennies compared to her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.