Kayla & Leah Itsines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this otherwise just Kayla & Leah Itsines #2. Boring but easier for people to follow. Also, should we do Kayla Itsines & Leah Itsines for Google purposes, so their surname beside each of their names?
Hahaha perfect!!!!

Itsines Family - Did you know we are Greek?

Mitch and Leah seem to have taken our advice and stopped posting about their ridiculous date nights and infrequent trips to the hospital to see their newborn. Too bad the damage is already done and many of us will never think well of them again.

That poor baby is already nearly halfway through being a newborn and barely knows what her parents look, smell or feel like.
Oh i love this too, do you know we are greek!!! We certainly are spoilt for choice

Reactions: 6
So … little G/Lil G has been in special nursery care for almost 3 weeks. Would just being born too early/prem and not gaining weight be enough reason for her to still be in there? Or is there def something more going on?

Took one for the team and listened to the podcast ep. I would have so much more respect for these two little grifters if they actually acknowledged the leg up that they got from using the Itsines name PLUS total access to Kayla and Tobi … I absolutely do not believe that they “just” emailed the Rachel Ray show and Food Network - there was either a monetary exchange OR Kayla’s name was a sweetener.

Reactions: 8
So … little G/Lil G has been in special nursery care for almost 3 weeks. Would just being born too early/prem and not gaining weight be enough reason for her to still be in there? Or is there def something more going on?

Took one for the team and listened to the podcast ep. I would have so much more respect for these two little grifters if they actually acknowledged the leg up that they got from using the Itsines name PLUS total access to Kayla and Tobi … I absolutely do not believe that they “just” emailed the Rachel Ray show and Food Network - there was either a monetary exchange OR Kayla’s name was a sweetener.
the last we saw she was off O2 and the feeding tube and Leah said she just needed to gain weight and come home. That suggests that whatever the other issues were that required 02 and feeding support had resolved.

I find the fact that was several days ago and she’s still there a bit odd.

I’ve seen premature babies go home at 35 weeks without feeding tubes and barely weighing 3kg so I’m curious what the hold up is.

Anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: 5

Yes yes yes absolutely, its coming into the 3rd week now isnt it, I was only thinking that myself aswell. And thank you for listening to it, you saved my ears from bleeding.. seriously, did they say they just emailed Rachel Ray etc??? Oh get lost, as if. Leah hasn't a single credential to her name and just copies latest food fads doing the rounds on the internet, she isnt trained profesionally in a single thing and has a very successful sister. They just sent an email my backside

Reactions: 9
there’s way more to it than we know. I totally respect Leah and Mitch’s decision to keep it private, I just hope they’re keeping it private for actual privacy reasons and NOT because it could have a detrimental affect on their business.

Reactions: 5
there’s way more to it than we know. I totally respect Leah and Mitch’s decision to keep it private, I just hope they’re keeping it private for actual privacy reasons and NOT because it could have a detrimental affect on their business.

They just should have kept it private from the beginning. Could have announced her birth and then said they were taking some time to themselves as a new family of 3.
Would have saved themselves that outburst and would have saved us having to watch their idiotic behaviour. Although I’m sure them showing their true nature was enlightening to a few people.

Reactions: 16
They're only keeping quiet because of the criticism. They were so happy to milk it beforehand, giving us enough to stay interested. It's all about the views/money

Reactions: 10
They just should have kept it private from the beginning. Could have announced her birth and then said they were taking some time to themselves as a new family of 3.
Would have saved themselves that outburst and would have saved us having to watch their idiotic behaviour. Although I’m sure them showing their true nature was enlightening to a few people.
It is the drip feeding of information that annoys me. Like they could say she is in the nursery and will be keeping everything else private but they have released just enough info for people to speculate and wonder. Like say nothing or everything you know?

100% truth. They should have kept to themselves over the past couple of the weeks and scheduled posts or got their staff to post stuff in their place. They have stopped their erratic ignorant behaviour and posting 24/7 due to the backlash they received. They are in a state of damage control perhaps....?

Now she’s angling for some free baby care products 🙄🙄🙄 FFS just go to the shop and buy a few. See what you like and what suits your baby’s skin. It’s honestly not that difficult.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Now she’s angling for some free baby care products 🙄🙄🙄 FFS just go to the shop and buy a few. See what you like and what suits your baby’s skin. It’s honestly not that difficult.
These question boxes tit me off. Google things, do your own research, youre at the shops enough, look down the baby aisle. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
These question boxes tit me off. Google things, do your own research, youre at the shops enough, look down the baby aisle. 🤦‍♀️
Exactly. And I thought she was all over all that kind of thing from asking her sister and cousins.

Just go to the pharmacy and buy some baby QV. it’s what dermatologists recommend for babies with sensitive skin. Stop trying to have people send you free stuff or trying to snag a paid partnership.

Reactions: 12
I’m happy to have a whinge about their business, their behaviour, and just everything about Leah and Mitch - I just don’t think people should be saying tit about their daughters situation and how they’re coping with that. It could be really really serious. I don’t care who thinks I’m them - I’m not; I just can’t live with myself if that baby has something else going on with her and something happened to her. There could be a serious disease or condition.

I’m not trying to police the snarking I’m just saying can we try to keep it sensitive? Talking about their advertising, their relationships, their fashion, and just general gossip mag type stuff is bleeping interesting and entertaining but there’s a little newborn baby involved and something else has to be going on. 😥
Everyone wishes the best for Gigi but it was their choice to share and as cash in and I think we can respectfully comment. If it was just some mummy blogger sharing it, different story, but they are drip feeding info and doing product launches so cashing in on this time and it just indicates to me that they're coping just fine. Otherwise go on maternity leave! I would respect them if they said "we didn't plan for this and we need time to regroup so we'll take a little break". But no, they want to have their cake and eat it too.

Surely this should have been organised, I don't know, a month ago? 🤷‍♀️ before your baby was born? Worst case. In the last three weeks when you were running around buying sashimi 🙄 priorities.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. And I thought she was all over all that kind of thing from asking her sister and cousins.

Just go to the pharmacy and buy some baby QV. it’s what dermatologists recommend for babies with sensitive skin. Stop trying to have people send you free stuff or trying to snag a paid partnership.
Yes, didnt she do a you tube video on all baby stuff and type it all out? She did "research" by talking to Kayla and her cousins who have had babies. Shes soooooooo after freebies, an easy deal while the engagements sky high

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.