Kayla & Leah Itsines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mitch has obviously contacted The Daily Mail and asked them to write another article about his cash cow fiancé 🙄

View attachment 940049

Also does anyone else think Leah thinks she’s the first person to ever be pregnant?! Wow you have food aversions and nausea, how unique 🙄
And the first people to make a 'healthy sleepy' mix. They've been around for ages!

Reactions: 6
So Mitch has obviously contacted The Daily Mail and asked them to write another article about his cash cow fiancé 🙄

View attachment 940049
EXACTLY! Because how else would they know how many units sold? Also 3000 units x $40 is $120000. Way to put out there how much you’ve made (yes some of this covers production cost) but I’d say AT LEAST 30% would be profit.

And THEN to say you’re going to sell another 3000 units. Go on, keep bragging.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear. That cheesecake. It looks so dry 😵💫
I don’t understand why she finds it so hard to just actually follow a recipe for once? Not everything has to be made up on the spot. That usually doesn’t work with baking, it’s an art!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she finds it so hard to just actually follow a recipe for once? Not everything has to be made up on the spot. That usually doesn’t work with baking, it’s an art!
Right! I'd have had some respect if she had of made a genuine attempt at an actual recipe, and gave credit to the creator of the recipe.

Kayla has had a couple of boyfriends since the split.
I think Toby is really problematic. Drug use (prescription drugs) , steroids, driving his sports car around Adelaide and parking in disabled spots. I think he was bringing her 'reputation' down. I don't quite believe the child pianist genius posts about his either. It was like rewriting a narrative.

If you go on his profile he has put a video recently of him playing the piano. He does seem quite talented but Kayla used to make out like he was some genius.

I only see what they post and I do believe they are careful with what they show but I feel like Tobi seems more humble and low key more now whereas Kayla seems more thirsty for fame. I don't think she would have ever posted the photos of her facing the garage for her Sweat party a year ago. It looks like some cheap influencer promo.

Also, not be on team Tobi because he has had documented issues in the past but I imagine having three men living in your house and getting with your friend's boyfriend with a 2 year old is worse than Tobi. Kayla was on a video call with her friend and her friends boyfriend not long ago, it's not like they had been broken up for a year.

Reactions: 5
I only see what they post and I do believe they are careful with what they show but I feel like Tobi seems more humble and low key more now whereas Kayla seems more thirsty for fame. I don't think she would have ever posted the photos of her facing the garage for her Sweat party a year ago. It looks like some cheap influencer promo.
THIS. Like her posting those photos of herself with the caption ‘I know I know’. Like no babe, we don’t know. You don’t look ‘that’ good. She’s got the most athletic build, no curve or shape. Her legs have no size, they’re SO lean. Same as her arms. It’s like she thinks skinny is the only goal? She needs to weight train! Plus the cosmetic work she’s had done. She looks SO different.

Reactions: 9
THIS. Like her posting those photos of herself with the caption ‘I know I know’. Like no babe, we don’t know. You don’t look ‘that’ good. She’s got the most athletic build, no curve or shape. Her legs have no size, they’re SO lean. Same as her arms. It’s like she thinks skinny is the only goal? She needs to weight train! Plus the cosmetic work she’s had done. She looks SO different.
She does look insanely different! I always find cosmetic work on people so young so sad.

Reactions: 5
What procedures do you think she had done? I can tell she looks different, but I can't say how 🧐

Reactions: 1
What procedures do you think she had done? I can tell she looks different, but I can't say how 🧐
She’s definitely had her nose done. I also think she gets lip and cheek/under eye filler. I remember she only ever used to post selfies with her phone covering her nose because she obvs didn’t like it and now she takes them without covering it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If you go on his profile he has put a video recently of him playing the piano. He does seem quite talented but Kayla used to make out like he was some genius.

Also, not be on team Tobi because he has had documented issues in the past but I imagine having three men living in your house and getting with your friend's boyfriend with a 2 year old is worse than Tobi. Kayla was on a video call with her friend and her friends boyfriend not long ago, it's not like they had been broken up for a year.

Where are you getting the info about the friends boyfriend? I'm so intrigued, you have to tell me more haha

Where are you getting the info about the friends boyfriend? I'm so intrigued, you have to tell me more haha
Do you mean that they were on the phone or that it was her best friend's ex? The phone call was a story Kayla did with Arna running around with the phone saying she likes to talk to them. To me it looked like her best friend Lauren and Kayla's now boyfriend were in bed as it was dark all around.

What’s Leah’s obsession with her ‘attitude’ (ie spoilt brat) and trying to push the narrative on her unborn child? She gets more insufferable by the day 🙄

Reactions: 2
A couple of things with Kayla today.

1. She's Greek and therefore she knows how to wash a quilt 🤦‍♀️ I can't stand the constant "you know you're Greek when..." what does being Greek have to do with washing a quilt cover?

2. She's making it look like she's isolating alone but obviously her boyfriend is there as there's two of his cars in the garage. I'm assuming that also means he's moved in because why else would he have two of his cars in the garage.

3. Someone take her phone away from her.

Tobi is apparently dating fitness influencer Rachel Dillon. Anyone know much about her?

Plus extra weight.

I find it so interesting that she rode of the back of her sisters fitness train and then when she couldn’t keep the weight off anymore she switched to food. I didn’t realise how much weight she’d gained until the top right photo and the one she shared the other day.

Attachments

Plus extra weight.

I find it so interesting that she rode of the back of her sisters fitness train and then when she couldn’t keep the weight off anymore she switched to food. I didn’t realise how much weight she’d gained until the top right photo and the one she shared the other day.
Wow she looks a lot more like Kayla in those pics compared to now!

I wonder why Kayla is sharing more and more of her personal life? Wonder what’s the reason / business behind it. Any thoughts?

I just posted in the Australian Influencers thread about her. I think they're up to something especially given they promoted a Jayla instagram and she was wearing socks that say Jayla on the DailyMail today. I think they want to be influencers or have a show or something.

I just posted in the Australian Influencers thread about her. I think they're up to something especially given they promoted a Jayla instagram and she was wearing socks that say Jayla on the DailyMail today. I think they want to be influencers or have a show or something.
Came here because of that thread too!! Leah Itsines lost me as a follower when she reposted Carly soda's sob videos during lockdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.