Kayla & Leah Itsines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why but I can’t warm to this family (the sisters) I prefer Tobi’s content 😂 just looked at his IG.

Reactions: 5
They're really sticking with the best friend narrative aren't they 🙄... yet then immediately after Jae says he's been around since before Arna could walk... not from when she was first born or before she was born. That means the most they were friends for was 2 years 4 months if they became best friends when Arna was born because Arna turns 3 in April and they got together in August... but probably more likely take a year or 6 months off that and that's how long they've been friends. Quit making it out like you've been BFFs forever.

Attachments

• 63 KB
    Reactions: 2
    They're really sticking with the best friend narrative aren't they 🙄... yet then immediately after Jae says he's been around since before Arna could walk... not from when she was first born or before she was born. That means the most they were friends for was 2 years 4 months if they became best friends when Arna was born because Arna turns 3 in April and they got together in August... but probably more likely take a year or 6 months off that and that's how long they've been friends. Quit making it out like you've been BFFs forever.
    Haven’t they only been together a few months? Lol

• Haha
    Reactions: 4
    Wasn't the daily mail saying she was dating someone else a while ago?
    There is something creepy about him, the tan and too white teeth? Maybe it's the filter...

Reactions: 8
    Kayla was dating a guy called Mitch G. They posted photos of them shopping on July 4...

Then 10 days later on July 14 she is with Jae car shopping rather closely ...

On September 26 the DM posted Jae and Kayla together with him romantically touching her and included photos of Mitch moving out ...

This article below has some info on Jae's ex. Her profile is currently public and she is just stunning! I won't link as she doesn't have a huge following abd not sure the rules. They were together from 2016 and were together when they went to QLD in May 2021 with Kayla, Leah and group so they were together 6ish years ... then Jae was with Kayla from September so no more than 4 months after they broke up if they broke up as soon as they got back from QLD. Now Kayla and Jae are flaunting it. All money no class for Jayla.

I just had another look at the ex IG and a friend wrote on her NY post "the trash got taken out in August" so they obviously broke up in August and already public with Kayla in September after 6 years together. Trash is correct.

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: 10
    Kayla was dating a guy called Mitch G. They posted photos of them shopping on July 4...

On September 26 the DM posted Jae and Kayla together with him romantically touching her and included photos of Mitch moving out ...

This article below has some info on Jae's ex. Her profile is currently public and she is just stunning! I won't link as she doesn't have a huge following abd not sure the rules. They were together from 2016 and were together when they went to QLD in May 2021 with Kayla, Leah and group so they were together 6ish years ... then Jae was with Kayla from September so no more than 4 months after they broke up if they broke up as soon as they got back from QLD. Now Kayla and Jae are flaunting it. All money no class for Jayla.

I just had another look at the ex IG and a friend wrote on her NY post "the trash got taken out in August" so they obviously broke up in August and already public with Kayla in September after 6 years together. Trash is correct.
    Great detective skills! Leah Itsines follows the ex but Kayla's (public) account doesn't.

Reactions: 7
    Personally I think your partner should be your best friend so I find it kinda sus that another guy was her bestie. Obviously they are now together so who knows what went on.

Reactions: 2
    I looked back at Jae’s ex’s Instagram and there are comments from Kayla’s private account on there and now they don’t follow each other. How horrific for your friend to do that to you.

Sorry if this isn’t allowed but I tried to block everything else out other than Kayla’s comment
    51EAE1D0-D9D4-472B-9AE4-CA87A4112E87.jpeg

Edited to say that this comment - is on a pic of the ex and Jae:/

Great detective skills! Leah Itsines follows the ex but Kayla's (public) account doesn't.
    Haha thanks 😏 The main group that used to hang out (Phoebe, Mitch (Kayla's ex), Leah excluding Jae and Kayla) all still follow her and she follows them back.

I looked back at Jae’s ex’s Instagram and there are comments from Kayla’s private account on there and now they don’t follow each other. How horrific for your friend to do that to you.

Sorry if this isn’t allowed but I tried to block everything else out other than Kayla’s comment

Edited to say that this comment - is on a pic of the ex and Jae:/
    I saw those too. I can't imagine losing your boyfriend like that but then also your group of friends and then imagine them be so public about it. Yet people still think Kayla is so sweet.

Reactions: 9

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for moving on but how confusing for her poor daughter having these new and different men coming in and out of her life.

Reactions: 6
    I’m sure the nanny can comfort Arna if she’s ever feeling confused about the situation 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    I’m sure the nanny can comfort Arna if she’s ever feeling confused about the situation 😂
    I think Kayla employs her mother to work full time as the nanny. Wonder who will look after Leah's baby.

On a side note, love your username!

Reactions: 4
    I think Kayla employs her mother to work full time as the nanny. Wonder who will look after Leah's baby.

On a side note, love your username!
    Arna goes to childcare some days because Kayla has posted videos of her in her uniform 🤦‍♀️ but she does spend a lot of time with Kayla's mum so not sure how that works. Kayla's dad is also taking this year off work so no doubt both parents will help with Arna and will help with Leah's baby. I don't know how she'll manage without it really. Kayla's work doesn't involve her to be on all the time or in the office every day (I'm assuming) especially since she can't travel much but Leah is still building her businesses so it won't be as easy with a baby.

Reactions: 3
    Veeeery shocked to see that Kayla basically got with her friends boyfriend ... wow she has no morals

Looks like Jae’s ex (Lauren) might work for/with his mum - on her public IG, she’s got a photo of a kangaroo joey captioned “today at the office ….

On the itsines family IG page, there’s a new post of Arna with a Joey that’s says it was via Jaes mum, Jenny.

In addition, the “it’s jayla” Insta has gone public. The first photos of Jae and Kayla on there are from August 30. On Jaes ex’s IG a friend has made reference to “the trash took itself out in August” - I take that to mean that Jae broke up with her on August, and was with Kayla almost immediately (if not previously).

there’s also a throwback photo of the two of them - Kayla and Jae - from 2020. Presumably to prove that they’ve been “ best friends” for at least 12 months 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    I find the joint Instagram… bizarre. How could you be so tone deaf that you create something like that straight after knowing you’ve hurt your friend.. it’s clearly going to be something they will brand or monetise.

Reactions: 10
    I was just coming to ask what on earth is going on and why is both Jae and Lauren posting the same Joey but that makes sense if there's a link to Jae's mum.

I just had a look at the joint instagram and I honestly can't believe i used to like Kayla. She is all about women supporting women right 🙄 so incredibly rude to post the photo in August when they clearly had only just broken up. I have said it before and the fact they made this Jayla account proves it... they are thirsty. The DailyMail photos are staged and they are 100% going to monetise their relationship. She has never been so open and sharing so much of her life. Why now? She has all the money in the world. Why not enjoy her tacky boyfriend and not rub it in her friend's face.

Can this thread be renamed. Kayla is the problem child now.

Reactions: 9
    I was just coming to ask what on earth is going on and why is both Jae and Lauren posting the same Joey but that makes sense if there's a link to Jae's mum.

I just had a look at the joint instagram and I honestly can't believe i used to like Kayla. She is all about women supporting women right 🙄 so incredibly rude to post the photo in August when they clearly had only just broken up. I have said it before and the fact they made this Jayla account proves it... they are thirsty. The DailyMail photos are staged and they are 100% going to monetise their relationship. She has never been so open and sharing so much of her life. Why now? She has all the money in the world. Why not enjoy her tacky boyfriend and not rub it in her friend's face.

Can this thread be renamed. Kayla is the problem child now.
    My god she’s got more than enough money! Just attention seeking and greedy.

Reactions: 3
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.