Kayla & Leah Itsines #6 Mr and Mrs Sloppy only eat beef and Kayla is a meal ticket for Teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I AM SCREAMING AT MY PHONE! HER BABY IS SUCH AN INCONVENIENCE TO HER THAT SHE LITERALLY BOUGHT AN ITEM TO HOLD HER DOWN SO SHE DOESNT ROLL AND KEEP THEM AWAKE AT NIGHT!?!?!?
Sorry for the caps but I am so distressed at this. A BABY IS MEANT TO ROLL IN THEIR SLEEP! She will get used to and not wake, you’re just too selfish to give her time! I am just IRATE!
I looked up the wrap and it is basically something that goes over babies body and attaches to the crib to keep them in one spot. The website is an actual mess and tries to say the wrap is to keep baby safe and prevent them from being in awkward sleep positions. Also sells wedges to stop flat spots on babies head 🙄 I don’t understand why cot safety is so difficult for some people. It is basic AF! A cot should have a mattress with fitted sheet and baby, THATS IT. No slips , no wedge, no restraining wraps.

Also I can see how people would get sucked into buying a wrap when it says it is for safety but seems pretty obvious Leah just doesn’t want to wake up at night. Sleep regression is a normal part baby development, it sucks but you just suck it up! Also if they had G in the room with them they wouldn’t have to get up or watch the baby monitor all night just saying.

Also I can see how people would get sucked into buying a wrap when it says it is for safety but seems pretty obvious Leah just doesn’t want to wake up at night. Sleep regression is a normal part baby development, it sucks but you just suck it up! Also if they had G in the room with them they wouldn’t have to get up or watch the baby monitor all night just saying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So I recently had a holiday, but before we left I reduced it by a week because my 10 year old dog was just not her self. I had to send her across the rainbow bridge yesterday as she deteriorated quickly the day before, and in consultation with my family and our vet, we felt this was ultimately the kindest decision, but the hardest. I took the day off work, and we spent the day together. Did a slow walk of her favourite park ( only what she could manage), then a swim, a long drive so she could flap her ears in the breeze, shared some nuggets, played fetch ( and I let her destroy the entire bag of tennis balls). But we also snuggled and basked in the sun. She was so peaceful at the vet and though heartbroken I was so glad we got that time together at the end because I shortened my trip to only what was necessary and got to have a few special weeks together and an extra special last day together.
My complete rage seeing Kayla sharing how much she's missing some dog she got a millisecond before her holiday, and no mention of Ace?! Couldn't even shorten the holiday to spend that precious time with him. She's an absolute monster who doesn't deserve dogs at all.
My deepest condolences for your loss. It's so obvious how much you loved her, and I hope you can take comfort in knowing that you gave her a wonderful life. She will be in good company at the Rainbow Bridge. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Kayla and Jae are just aimlessly walking around IN California after being gone for a month. There is no purpose for their time there, nothing they need to get done, they just don't want to be home in Adelaide. Seeing as Tobi was supposed to be in Bali right now you would think Kayla would have ended her trip after her work commitment and get home. But no, she'd rather just go to random places to kill time.

Also, I love how Jae portrays that he's some beef cake with his muscle tshirts but he's not.

Finally, imagine becoming a parent and thinking "yes, I need a motorbike from the US". Things important to me changed when I became a parent and making sure I was there for my children is #1. Jae on the other hand doesnt care so is getting some motorbike where he will no doubt not wear proper protection. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Do these two not do any planning or research before they travel? Go home Kayla to your child!

I looked up the wrap and it is basically something that goes over babies body and attaches to the crib to keep them in one spot. The website is an actual mess and tries to say the wrap is to keep baby safe and prevent them from being in awkward sleep positions. Also sells wedges to stop flat spots on babies head 🙄 I don’t understand why cot safety is so difficult for some people. It is basic AF! A cot should have a mattress with fitted sheet and baby, THATS IT. No slips , no wedge, no restraining wraps.

Those products aren’t SIDS approved are they? I went to a Baby Show when I was pregnant and the lady was very strict. Nothing in the cot, no bumpers or toys or anything like that.

Reactions: 14
Do these two not do any planning or research before they travel? Go home Kayla to your child!

Those products aren’t SIDS approved are they? I went to a Baby Show when I was pregnant and the lady was very strict. Nothing in the cot, no bumpers or toys or anything like that.
Correct. Its also safe to leave a baby when they roll over by themselves. There is no need for this.

Reactions: 11
Jae is super unfit.. you can see he’s always wearing oversized shirts but you can just see overhang around the waist / as if he has a floaty around there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Except if you are Leah and can't put up with the sleep disruptions. Honestly can't believe these products exist!
I remember when my baby started rolling in his sleep and I would wake up to him just face down sleeping. I was always so worried he wouldn’t be able to breathe in that position. So I can see people buying something for that reason. But it doesn’t seem like that is why they are doing it . Same as the silk slip on her cot…. Gigi doesn’t care if she has a bald spot so you they are outlet doing it for their own benefit.

Also sounds like Gigi goes down for naps so that is an opportunity for Leah and Mitch to have a nap themselves and they also don’t need to wake up at 5am for the gym either. Like they are working harder definitely not smarter.

Reactions: 10
Can someone suggest one of the rougher parts of LA so they can check their privilege?!

When we were in LA, the poverty and homelessness was very confronting. Rows and rows of tents down the footpath, people doing drugs in broad daylight, veterans with no legs in wheelchairs living on the streets. Even the people who were "well off" were working two or three jobs to keep their heads above water.

But yet, Kayla and Teef are traipsing around LA like it is the most wonderful place on earth. Do they really have any idea?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can someone suggest one of the rougher parts of LA so they can check their privilege?!

When we were in LA, the poverty and homelessness was very confronting. Rows and rows of tents down the footpath, people doing drugs in broad daylight, veterans with no legs in wheelchairs living on the streets. Even the people who were "well off" were working two or three jobs to keep their heads above water.

But yet, Kayla and Teef are traipsing around LA like it is the most wonderful place on earth. Do they really have any idea?
Inglewood, Crenshaw… downtown LA
Drive through there on Saturday, so sad.
Would never want to live in LA
Nothing glamorous about poverty

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So I recently had a holiday, but before we left I reduced it by a week because my 10 year old dog was just not her self. I had to send her across the rainbow bridge yesterday as she deteriorated quickly the day before, and in consultation with my family and our vet, we felt this was ultimately the kindest decision, but the hardest. I took the day off work, and we spent the day together. Did a slow walk of her favourite park ( only what she could manage), then a swim, a long drive so she could flap her ears in the breeze, shared some nuggets, played fetch ( and I let her destroy the entire bag of tennis balls). But we also snuggled and basked in the sun. She was so peaceful at the vet and though heartbroken I was so glad we got that time together at the end because I shortened my trip to only what was necessary and got to have a few special weeks together and an extra special last day together.
My complete rage seeing Kayla sharing how much she's missing some dog she got a millisecond before her holiday, and no mention of Ace?! Couldn't even shorten the holiday to spend that precious time with him. She's an absolute monster who doesn't deserve dogs at all.
I am so so sorry for your loss. It sounds like your dog had a wonderful life with you.Saying goodbye is so hard, even when it's the right thing to do❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You're all so kind about my poor pupper. I really hope that for Ace's sake she actually makes it back and does spend some quality time with him. I can't imagine how he must be feeling, being so poorly and no sign of his owner. She used to be so close to her Huskies, it's so sad to see her cast them aside for a "tough Bikie dog"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They’ve got something else in common - no child in sight. Glad they’re taking the time to fill their (coffee) cup without Gigi.
That is what I thought. They are never with her. It isn’t like a date night here and there, ir seems they literally make excuses to do things together not work GiGi.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.