Kayla & Leah Itsines #6 Mr and Mrs Sloppy only eat beef and Kayla is a meal ticket for Teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayla & Leah Itsines Thread 6# Mr and Mrs Sloppy only eat beef and Kayla is a meal ticket for Teef

Congratulations to @adelaidewallflower for the thread title! You win a “working holiday” trip to Utah to be catered exclusively by Leah - hope you like red meat! Teef will be your personal trainer don’t worry you won’t need active wear it’s all about the sloppy T’s. Please don’t let him talk you into veneers he gets a family and friends discount!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
B26F747F-77A9-4330-958B-A26869F8618B.png
Kayla using her best stern teacher’s voice responding to all the questions about Demi. I can’t believe she wasn’t wagging her finger at the screen to all the naughty people asking questions 😂 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’d make sense if Kayla actually told us the bleeping issue with people asking about Demi. It’s as if she forgets she’s voluntarily posting about Demi on her own page 🤨

It’d make sense if Kayla actually told us the bleeping issue with people asking about Demi. It’s as if she forgets she’s voluntarily posting about Demi on her own page 🤨
Yes! Like doesn't that just encourage people to ask more questions. Pick me pick meeeeeeee

According to this
Previous owners stated they'd breed her, got taken off the family and teef/kayla are just "looking after her". Whilst they're overseas. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What the actual duck is wrong with Kayla’s face. It’s horrible. The eyes. Has she tried to have some eye lift or something?

Also the video she posted of Jae walking has a song talking about weed. Kayla had turned to actual scum

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1523130-3352457bf24f7d57706347119097c317.jpg
th-1659925882.jpg

Was trying to think who Jae reminded me of....and that's an insult to Salad Fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the actual duck is wrong with Kayla’s face. It’s horrible. The eyes. Has she tried to have some eye lift or something?

Also the video she posted of Jae walking has a song talking about weed. Kayla had turned to actual scum
OMG I was thinking the same!! She’s definitely had work done on her eyes. They look too weird.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1523222Kayla using her best stern teacher’s voice responding to all the questions about Demi. I can’t believe she wasn’t wagging her finger at the screen to all the naughty people asking questions 😂 🤦🏽‍♀️
What the duck is wrong with her face?? 😳

View attachment 1523222Kayla using her best stern teacher’s voice responding to all the questions about Demi. I can’t believe she wasn’t wagging her finger at the screen to all the naughty people asking questions 😂 🤦🏽‍♀️
I actually just watched this. She is actually disgusting the way she talks to people. What a condescending c*ntface. “All I’m worried about is that [Demi] is happy and healthy and safe in MY family”. What about your daughter at the moment?? You selfish witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Who is Demi? Haha
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but Demi is yet another protection dog (not to be confused with the one they have on 'order' called Royce) that Mother of the year & Tic Tac Teef have somehow acquired from some YouTube family called Norris Nuts or something?

I don't believe anyone has really said how the arrangement came to be so I'm guessing that's what Kayla's aggressive story is referring to.

Reactions: 14
Yes! Like doesn't that just encourage people to ask more questions. Pick me pick meeeeeeee

According to this
Previous owners stated they'd breed her, got taken off the family and teef/kayla are just "looking after her". Whilst they're overseas. LOL
Thanks for the video! It seems like that explained it well. Leedor appears to be up himself quite like Kayla and Jae truly are. The Norris Nuts don’t strike me as that and realised a protection dog was far too much work and especially with another dog/young family…
So the dog is in Adelaide while they’ve fucked off overseas. Makes sense! 🙃

Reactions: 8

I don’t think she did anything in that screenshot. It’s just a nasty filter

Reactions: 5
Kayla’s attitude and facial expressions are pure egotistical witch. My theory of Jae being affiliated with a gang appears more plausible with Kayla’s wannabe tough talk gangsta attitude tit. The way she spoke to and about Kelsey was uncalled for. In summary Utah was all about tit restaurants, tit music scene, tit desserts, tit everything but then Jae wants to move there???? And why does she only mention Demi not her other dogs? The wannabe ghetto witch is getting so f*ked up by teef. Or was Tobi just really smart about concealing this bogan witch side to her.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if iFit had any say in requesting her to set up a different page for her "couple" content.

What the duck is wrong with her face?? 😳

I actually just watched this. She is actually disgusting the way she talks to people. What a condescending c*ntface. “All I’m worried about is that [Demi] is happy and healthy and safe in MY family”. What about your daughter at the moment?? You selfish witch.
She always talks in that way. You should see the videos she had from her birthday. Especially the one telling the story of how she found out about Leah's and Mitch's relationship. She always is rude and very insensitive. I truly think that this has come out since Jae got in the picture which is proof that she has NO personality and morphs into her boyfriends one.....

Reactions: 10
Someone tell Sloppy to try sticking to being consistent with her own 8 week challenge first.
#Pumped #StillFitThough #Epic #ItsAVibe
Screenshot_20220824-092510_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.