Kayla & Leah Itsines #6 Mr and Mrs Sloppy only eat beef and Kayla is a meal ticket for Teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1596280

Imagine having 15.1 million “followers” but only getting 100 likes in half a day 😂

To put it into perspective I have under 500 followers and got 104 likes for my out of focus breakfast recently on my private account 🤨
You can report accounts that 'buy' followers as its against instagrams policy. The only interaction they get in the comments are from their own various accounts.

I think soli got like 60likes overnight for the copyright violation posts, and less than 5 comments. Kind of embarrassing for them 😂 but im not sure they notice or feel embarrassment anymore.

Reactions: 11
Two things:
1. Leah sharing the mean girl quote when her sister is literally the nastiest witch out there 🙄🙃

2. Leah singing her hair because her face was THAT CLOSE to the flame of the pizza oven. The stupidity astounds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have really noticed lately how much Leah swears. It's always duck this. duck that. Oh duck. Kayla also does this. Yes, I swear too but I pick my audience carefully and I also don't have a public social media account or run a business with an online following. I certainly wouldn't swear in front of my clients at work or potential customers. It's pretty poor form that Gigi and Arna are being constantly exposed to this language by their mothers from such a young age.

Attachments

Two things:
1. Leah sharing the mean girl quote when her sister is literally the nastiest witch out there 🙄🙃

2. Leah singing her hair because her face was THAT CLOSE to the flame of the pizza oven. The stupidity astounds.
If she's worried about bullying, why is she so damn nasty to her own digestive system? Surely she's victimising her own insides?!

• Haha
I have really noticed lately how much Leah swears. It's always duck this. duck that. Oh duck. Kayla also does this. Yes, I swear too but I pick my audience carefully and I also don't have a public social media account or run a business with an online following. I certainly wouldn't swear in front of my clients at work or potential customers. It's pretty poor form that Gigi and Arna are being constantly exposed to this language by their mothers from such a young age.
I said the exact same thing one night this week. Her swearing is getting worse, its not cool, its absolutely trash. I dont swear infront of clients at my work so why does she think its ok too. She has said before her Mum doesnt like it when she swears.

These 2 can not be trusted with that pizza oven, they are too erratic and too immature, the stupidity of them tonight speaks volumes.

Reactions: 12
A756427C-F410-4B38-AD6D-7961B1B19DE6.png

Leah, how about you just tell this to your home-wrecking bleep of a sister instead, thanks.

Also I’ve just noticed Leah has lost another thousand followers lol she’s down to 597k now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They aren’t even using wood yet, just the gas so probably the addition of the tit that comes out of their mouths that assisted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God I get so infuriated watching her feed Gigi rice cereal - it’s the most redundant food. If you’re such a good cook why aren’t you cooking her meals that are actually nutritious. It beats me why rice cereal is even on the market anymore - it has 0 health benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God I get so infuriated watching her feed Gigi rice cereal - it’s the most redundant food. If you’re such a good cook why aren’t you cooking her meals that are actually nutritious. It beats me why rice cereal is even on the market anymore - it has 0 health benefits.
And she will no doubt have a PDF guide in the works about baby/toddler food, stating the importance of nutrient-rich foods for their growing bodies. Typical Leah. Do as I say, not as I do.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Sloppy Leah is on the roll with her Week 8 challenge, finally going for a walk with Gigi. What a vibe, so pumped, absolutely smashing it! I wonder if she’s going to show the results of her hard work these past weeks at the end of the Bare challenge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And she will no doubt have a PDF guide in the works about baby/toddler food, stating the importance of nutrient-rich foods for their growing bodies. Typical Leah. Do as I say, not as I do.
She'll probably do a Gozney cook book too, not taking into account how expensive they are and unreachable for most. Hope it includes instructions of 'how not to blow your greasy head off'. That vision gave me going to hell joy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Here’s the winner! I’ll fix the swear lol congrats @SticksAndStones

Kayla & Leah Itsines Thread 7# Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dick, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef gives us the ick.

This is one of my favourite thread titles for the Itsines lol 😂

Here you go:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.