Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starryeyed23

Loooong time follower of Kayla (weird side bangs era when she used to work out at the gym and the first BBG I bought was a PDF prior to her first tour in NYC). This is my first post and I can't believe the most recent Jayla instagram story. I'm appalled at the way Jae, Mitch, Leah (and I'm assuming Kayla off screen) were egging on Arna. In the video she's upset and frustrated that mommy's tummy hurts and she wants Jae to apologize because "he put the baby in her tummy". OMG I can't believe these people!! This child is upset that her mother is hurting and seeing that she doesn't understand conception the way adults do, her reaction is to ask Jae to apologize because he is acknowledging putting the baby in mommy's tummy which is causing mommy to hurt. WHY THE HELL WON'T HE JUST APOLOGIZE?!?! Instead they are causing Arna distress and frustration all so they can get some laughs on social media. I am a therapist who predominately works with children and this could have been a great teachable moment where he could have just apologized and shown Arna that though our intentions aren't to hurt others, at times that is what happens and we should just apologize. I feel so bad for the issues this child is going to have forming secure attachments and bonding in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

butterball

Things that have pissed me off today:
  1. The sloppy duo releasing long sleeve tops and pants when it is literally spring in 2 days
  2. Leahs idea of a super busy day is a hair appointment, an appointment for her baby and uploading items to the Soli website. Someone needs a reality check.
  3. Leah's caption on her cookbook post on insta 'I have been around food forever' - yeah we all have mate, we kinda need it to live

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Michy02

VIP Member
Kayla & Leah Itsines Thread 6# Mr and Mrs Sloppy only eat beef and Kayla is a meal ticket for Teef

Congratulations to @adelaidewallflower for the thread title! You win a “working holiday” trip to Utah to be catered exclusively by Leah - hope you like red meat! Teef will be your personal trainer don’t worry you won’t need active wear it’s all about the sloppy T’s. Please don’t let him talk you into veneers he gets a family and friends discount!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Stixandstones

Thread suggestion:
Leah is always greasy, Mitch is a dick, Kayla is a lost cause and Teef gives us all the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

catsandcandles

VIP Member
Last week of the 8 week challenge, lets do it hahaha so pumped, honestly, its been such a vibe hehehe, G is pumped too hahaha. Mitch, gawd damn is looking fineeeeee 🔥🔥 gonna be EPIC hehehe

Saturday she booked into the gym for every morning this week (notice I said booked, doesnt mean she'll go) there was no mention of Sundays class but hey, theres still 6 more mornings of the week.

No meal plan, no meal prep but thats ok, we saw her recreate butter chicken from a tik tok video she saw last night.

No walks outside in the fresh air, no taking the dogs for a walk, no taking Gigi for walks, no treadmil slammed up against the wall in the big house. Maybe we'll see a little snippet of a lunch time workout in the dirty warehouse. But we definately wont see her do her own pdf workouts thats for sure.

Cant wait to see another progress photo of her now its the end of the challenge, lets hear what goals (excuses) she really smashed, fitness, personal, proffesional etc

I think we can all be proud of Leah and the 8 week challenge. She did it every step of the way like she promised. She really stuck it out getting to Tuesday of the first week and bombing out, but her quality of tik toks and reels worsened, her lazy ass excuses worsened, her appearance worsened and the quality of Soli products really worsened, shes at least consistent there. Bravo Leah, you smashed it hahaha you are such a vibe hehehehe this challenge was EPIC 🔥🔥 Cant wait for the next one!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Who are all these new members on a smear Tobi and big up Kayla campaign??? Business a bit slow at the moment Leah and Mitch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
So I recently had a holiday, but before we left I reduced it by a week because my 10 year old dog was just not her self. I had to send her across the rainbow bridge yesterday as she deteriorated quickly the day before, and in consultation with my family and our vet, we felt this was ultimately the kindest decision, but the hardest. I took the day off work, and we spent the day together. Did a slow walk of her favourite park ( only what she could manage), then a swim, a long drive so she could flap her ears in the breeze, shared some nuggets, played fetch ( and I let her destroy the entire bag of tennis balls). But we also snuggled and basked in the sun. She was so peaceful at the vet and though heartbroken I was so glad we got that time together at the end because I shortened my trip to only what was necessary and got to have a few special weeks together and an extra special last day together.
My complete rage seeing Kayla sharing how much she's missing some dog she got a millisecond before her holiday, and no mention of Ace?! Couldn't even shorten the holiday to spend that precious time with him. She's an absolute monster who doesn't deserve dogs at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
This will be my last reply to you because you're clearly Team Itsines. You claim to that we are bias yet you have not said anything remotely against Kayla. All your little digs at Tobi are far fetched, commenting on him not liking to be in water, him filling himself with his daughter, him asking for business to provide advice to.

One thing Mitch has for him is he is respectful and doesn’t do make out sessions in front of the little ones. Tobi, Teef, and their ladies are too open in front of Arna with their pda. I’m not prude, just as a grown up I feel like you should save that shit for the bedroom
That you Mitch? How do you know they do this in front of the kids? Mitch and Leah tell us they shower together which is far more info than needed.
Yes I was a big fan of Kayla like I mentioned then I saw this site and my opinion of her has shifted.

Tobi going to work for what? He actually posted asking if there are any millionaires following him who need a consultant. I find that quite strange. He seems like he thinks he is a consultant but no one really asking for advice.

Yes I agree she wandered aimlessly and it’s not very motherly (I def can’t relate to that) but how do you know he’s this fantastic guy?

Isn’t it off that while Teef is a dope, the whole Itsines family has embraced him? But I don’t see anyone posting Tobi on Rachel’s side. Not even her sister. He seems like he just keeps his relationship with her and stays away from everyone else. It’s odd.
Tobi is offering advice or his service, not sure eif he was charging, to provide consultancy to businesses to help them grow. He asked for minimum 2.5m in revenue because he doesn't want to help a Mum business selling her Cricut tshirts. A business doing that well can take on board the advice Tobi has. Whether you like him or not, he would have a lot of knowledge about growing businesses. He consults for businesses in Adelaide from what he posted the other day.

Now about the water, people have issues with things. Many many people have many issues that may not make sense to you and I. Perhaps he had a traumatic experience with water, whatever the case, how can you nitpick a comment that he doesn't like being submerged in water. If someone said they don't like showers would you comment? Someone doesn't like heights?

You're clearly here with the intention of bringing Tobi down which would be fine if there were actual receipts but there isn't.

Now, enough of that. I love how Leah says she didn't do the Bare Challenge last week because they were all sick. But didn't she do a photoshoot, a hair appointment, see their family? She is either full of sh*t OR she is a piece of sh*t for going around whilst sick. Which one is it Leah?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What else is to expect from Kayla Trashines when she got engaged she had to tell everyone how HAPPY she is now, think how insulting that is to the father of your child and to your child.
No matter how things edned you shared like 10 years together?

And petty Jae Trashines posting an engagement ring picture with description: when you know, you know? As if that explains the fast engagement.
It doesn’t. It explains that you love 💰
It makes you look like a piece of shit to Lauren and to the rest of the world.
If you were a decent human being, you wouldn’t be disrespectful and ill-mannered towards your previous partners whom you shared your life with(and child for Kayla)

They are constantly trying so hard to explain how happy they are together.
The thing is, if something is true, you don’t need to validate it. Your best life doesn’t need validation especially not from the public!
The whole thing looks so petty, staged and aimed to prove a “point” to Tobi and Lauren.

• Heart

butterball

Just what you want when you're trying to relax at the hair salon...to smell a tin of tuna because some deadshit had to bring their 'lunch' with them.

• Haha
  • Sick

greenleaf22

A756427C-F410-4B38-AD6D-7961B1B19DE6.png

Leah, how about you just tell this to your home-wrecking cunt of a sister instead, thanks.

Also I’ve just noticed Leah has lost another thousand followers lol she’s down to 597k now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

snarkymcsnarkface

Thread suggestion:

Leah is a greasy grot, and Mitch is still a cringey flog. And Jayla are too busy travelling to spend time with their dying dog.

• Heart
  • Haha

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
Even when I was the biggest fan of Kayla, I thought Tobi was a douche and I don't use that word lightly. I mentioned it a while ago and someone just now said that his known indiscretions were many many many years ago. The Kayla we are judging is the Kayla today, not the Kayla many many years ago so why would we compare her to that Tobi? Sure he is probably egotistical but I dont think he shoves it in our faces which is the difference. If he is genuinely a confident guy then that can come across arrogant because we are so used to people down playing themselves. I also don't feel like he is lecturing me when he posts, I think he's just sharing what he is into or finds Interesting. He lives a quiet life and has nice things.

About Tobi filming himself with Arna.... I don't see how a negative csn be drawn from this. My husband and I do this sometimes with our chilren to capture those random moments day to day. Little conversations, just to get a snapshot of life and not the posed photos. I often say to my husband I would just love a day of recording with my children because the things they say and do that is just so special is never captured because it's just the regular day to day. There is no comparison to those and Jae looking at himself in the camera while he holds Arna, which was purely for content.

Finally, I highly doubt that Tobi cheated and I'm sure it's the narrative being spun by the family to save face but even if he did, I find it even more appalling that Kayla would then cheat on her boyfriend with her best friends boyfriend. Imagine being cheated on and then doing it to others. But again, I don't buy it. But even if it did, it changes nothing of how I feel about him or Kayla because the difference is that IF Tobi did, I'm sure he has grown, whereas Kayla is shoving it in everyone's face. Kayla is the one leaving her daughter for weeks/months at a time, bragging about expensive things she's buying etc.

• Heart