Kayla & Leah Itsines #6 Mr and Mrs Sloppy only eat beef and Kayla is a meal ticket for Teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the eff is the entrepreneur and lazy ass fiance actually cooking up now? A quick buck for either Mitchs truck or Leahs pool but whatever quick rich scheme it is, im here for it, im here to watch them not give a tit about their consumers. Can anyone let us know what happened with that poor Bare member that poured their heart out about feeling like they were failing? It really concerened me 🥺🥺

Reactions: 9
What the eff is the entrepreneur and lazy ass fiance actually cooking up now? A quick buck for either Mitchs truck or Leahs pool but whatever quick rich scheme it is, im here for it, im here to watch them not give a tit about their consumers. Can anyone let us know what happened with that poor Bare member that poured their heart out about feeling like they were failing? It really concerened me 🥺🥺
Not a peep from dumb and dumber. A few comments giving them some tips and support, but crickets from the people who are actually supposed to support people on their journey. Spose it’s hard to give support and ideas when you’ve never actually even done the program yourself and have no bleeping clue what you’re doing or talking about.

Reactions: 6
Not a peep from dumb and dumber. A few comments giving them some tips and support, but crickets from the people who are actually supposed to support people on their journey. Spose it’s hard to give support and ideas when you’ve never actually even done the program yourself and have no bleeping clue what you’re doing or talking about.
That is so heartbreaking 💔 I truly hope they privately inboxed her offering her advice and support 💕

Leah's booked into her gym class tomorrow morning.

Reactions: 4
Still no response from madam…nor any word of support for a member posting about the emotional damage caused by a recent visit from their mother (I won’t share as she has posted to what is a private group, and the other members are supporting and empathising)
Leah (official page)has posted twice in the group since their posts with “challenges” including this gem
13F2D343-0180-4977-987F-006FFCA79165.png

Leah Isabella has commented on other recent posts but nothing actually supportive for those reaching out

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Still no response from madam…nor any word of support for a member posting about the emotional damage caused by a recent visit from their mother (I won’t share as she has posted to what is a private group, and the other members are supporting and empathising)
Leah (official page)has posted twice in the group since their posts with “challenges” including this gemView attachment 1523789

Leah Isabella has commented on other recent posts but nothing actually supportive for those reaching out
That’s because Leah Sloppybella does not give a tit about her followers. She only cares about the ones ordering new tit from her variety of low quality crap.

Reactions: 12
Leah (official page)has posted twice in the group since their posts with “challenges” including this gemView attachment 1523789

Disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful. These poor people begging for her help 💔 Leah of all people would never ever step outside her comfort (compfrt) zone. In all the years I have followed her Ive never known her to go swimming at her local swimming pool, what a crock of absolute tit. She is the biggest scammer 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 7

“I humbled myself”??? da duck?

Reactions: 3

What a lazy challenge.

Jesus "Umm so I woke up this morning and thought oh tit I need to push my minions to do something this week...errr DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT ehhehehe"

• Haha
Wow Kayla really is just a bogan after all!

and wtaf is the Norris Nuts and what is their angle? I actually thought there was a “cause” or something they were trying to promote awareness of but they are literally just a family who vlog boring videos and sell ugly clothing. Why do people watch that nonsense?

So I recently had a holiday, but before we left I reduced it by a week because my 10 year old dog was just not her self. I had to send her across the rainbow bridge yesterday as she deteriorated quickly the day before, and in consultation with my family and our vet, we felt this was ultimately the kindest decision, but the hardest. I took the day off work, and we spent the day together. Did a slow walk of her favourite park ( only what she could manage), then a swim, a long drive so she could flap her ears in the breeze, shared some nuggets, played fetch ( and I let her destroy the entire bag of tennis balls). But we also snuggled and basked in the sun. She was so peaceful at the vet and though heartbroken I was so glad we got that time together at the end because I shortened my trip to only what was necessary and got to have a few special weeks together and an extra special last day together.
My complete rage seeing Kayla sharing how much she's missing some dog she got a millisecond before her holiday, and no mention of Ace?! Couldn't even shorten the holiday to spend that precious time with him. She's an absolute monster who doesn't deserve dogs at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Alright, so in their latest stories they are walking around LA with Pepsi cups and Kayla immediately said “this isn’t Pepsi it’s ice water” wtffff who cares if it was Pepsi! Maybe you would be more relatable if it was, just like her stupid “I don’t drink I don’t like sweet stuff I only like the taste of healthy greek food” she’s such an asshole .
PS - Teeth, they are called beighbourhoods in North America, not suburbs, I thought he was CAPTAIN AMERICA?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I AM SCREAMING AT MY PHONE! HER BABY IS SUCH AN INCONVENIENCE TO HER THAT SHE LITERALLY BOUGHT AN ITEM TO HOLD HER DOWN SO SHE DOESNT ROLL AND KEEP THEM AWAKE AT NIGHT!?!?!?
Sorry for the caps but I am so distressed at this. A BABY IS MEANT TO ROLL IN THEIR SLEEP! She will get used to and not wake, you’re just too selfish to give her time! I am just IRATE!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So I recently had a holiday, but before we left I reduced it by a week because my 10 year old dog was just not her self. I had to send her across the rainbow bridge yesterday as she deteriorated quickly the day before, and in consultation with my family and our vet, we felt this was ultimately the kindest decision, but the hardest. I took the day off work, and we spent the day together. Did a slow walk of her favourite park ( only what she could manage), then a swim, a long drive so she could flap her ears in the breeze, shared some nuggets, played fetch ( and I let her destroy the entire bag of tennis balls). But we also snuggled and basked in the sun. She was so peaceful at the vet and though heartbroken I was so glad we got that time together at the end because I shortened my trip to only what was necessary and got to have a few special weeks together and an extra special last day together.
My complete rage seeing Kayla sharing how much she's missing some dog she got a millisecond before her holiday, and no mention of Ace?! Couldn't even shorten the holiday to spend that precious time with him. She's an absolute monster who doesn't deserve dogs at all.
I’m so sorry for your loss. That sounds like such a beautiful send off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I AM SCREAMING AT MY PHONE! HER BABY IS SUCH AN INCONVENIENCE TO HER THAT SHE LITERALLY BOUGHT AN ITEM TO HOLD HER DOWN SO SHE DOESNT ROLL AND KEEP THEM AWAKE AT NIGHT!?!?!?
Sorry for the caps but I am so distressed at this. A BABY IS MEANT TO ROLL IN THEIR SLEEP! She will get used to and not wake, you’re just too selfish to give her time! I am just IRATE!
Arna and Gigi are the biggest nuisances in both these girls lives, its disgraceful. You have a baby Leah, deal with it you ungrateful spoilt brat.
I cant see the new gym lasting long, she was sooooooooooo unenthusiastic this morning. Gee Leah thats really going to drive all those poor women who are struggling and reaching out to you (and you just ignore them) during this challenge isnt it?
She should be so excited and positive and say a bubbly good morning and really attempt to boost other peoples spirits up, instead she is just negative and whinging about her 6 month daughter rolling.
Considering its week 4 of the 8 week challenge, Im honestly going to say... It looks like Leah has put weight on, especially in her face and around her waist.

Considering its week 4 of the 8 week challenge, Im honestly going to say... It looks like Leah has put weight on, especially in her face and around her waist.
Well! That should dispel our doubts that she's even following Bare Lean then!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.