Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Jae and Mitch itsines lock down their banks with babies and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!!!!What to say about Kayla's post!!!!
She is sooo stupid that believes she actually can fool ger followers.I mean....She stated that she leaves Arna behind because she will have to work and the she goes on woth her trip agenda which is:Basically visiting all of Jaes friends and have fun in New York and La and a little work in Utah.Girl why are you saying this to us when you said you will be working?Are u really that stupid?Be brave and say "I am going to take my boyfriend to his dream vacation and there is no room for Arna
And wtf with the "joke"about loosing the passports?????On what level os that even funny ????????Oh that thread title is Soooooo True!!!!He has her to do whatever tit he is up to.Itblike he is her spoiled kid.Ans at the same time her actual kid is being neglected !!!!I do not now the laws in Australia but I hope Arna can go live with her father!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡p.s If my dig eas that sick I would'nt risk to never see him again.I mean she had the option to only go to Utah for the ifit thing.
Sorry for my rant but this post made really angry and sick

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Welp I got blocked by Kayla Itsines account because I put something in the suggestion box that she didn’t like. To be honest I didn’t think she even read half of those 😂
I’ll have to follow here to see how her life breaks into pieces once Jae drains her bank account and leaves her miserable and alone .

cant wait for all those “I’m a single mom” posts to get all the pitty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Welp I got blocked by Kayla Itsines account because I put something in the suggestion box that she didn’t like. To be honest I didn’t think she even read half of those 😂
I’ll have to follow here to see how her life breaks into pieces once Jae drains her bank account and leaves her miserable and alone .

cant wait for all those “I’m a single mom” posts to get all the pitty
What did you put in the suggestion box 🤣

Reactions: 9
Also I know it’s off topic but can I just rant about how much I can’t stand Kelsey who thinks she’s holier than thou
Talks about cellulite but has none, talks about being happy with small things yet lives in a mansion with a pool secluded in the mountains.
Talks about all the struggles - like I’m sorry must be hard having the perfect life and flaunt it.
Gahd she grinds my gear.
No wonder her Kayla are besties

What did you put in the suggestion box 🤣
probably shouldn’t say hahahah

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From Kayla's ex bff page, i mean Jae's ex's page silly me.

That must be non alcoholic beer.

Also, does anyone actually care if they drink or not? No. It's the attitude of acting better than us which is annoying but it's laughable that Jae now doesn't drink. I get people can change but seriously.

Also, what is Mitch Itsines going to do with his fancy whisky now? Will he also stop drinking? The guy he wants to be apparently doesn't drink.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also I know it’s off topic but can I just rant about how much I can’t stand Kelsey who thinks she’s holier than thou
Talks about cellulite but has none, talks about being happy with small things yet lives in a mansion with a pool secluded in the mountains.
Talks about all the struggles - like I’m sorry must be hard having the perfect life and flaunt it.
Gahd she grinds my gear.
No wonder her Kayla are besties

probably shouldn’t say hahahah
Kesley really irritates me. In every single one of her posts she swings her ass to the camera with an arched back. If you want to flaunt you damn ass stop disguising it some random bullshit health post. Someone needs to call her out as that women never bleeping stands straight but noooo #bodypositivity ... i don't do it for looks just my mental health and how i feel inside. 🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 11
Why are we going to get updates on Jaes page????Maybe she is rooting for him to get more followers and become the power influencers couple🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Leah now thanking her followers for buying her book after it was posted on here that she never said thank you. 😂 I really do believe her and Mitch have made most of those book orders themselves to get them to number one so others will be more inclined to buy it.. and that’s why she didn’t thank her followers at the beginning because she knows they aren’t the reason it’s number one💁‍♀️
I think the bigger issue is how narcissistic it is to check where your book is placed first thing in the bleeping morning. Sums up this lot, and doesn’t surprise me she neglected to acknowledge the poor suckers who bought this.

At least have a coffee first…

Can everyone please go and buy no.2 "The girl who fell from the sky"?! Em Carey deserves it more than this trash pile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Im just going to leave this here and hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday 🔥🔥
That would have to be the lamest, cheap ass tshirt Ive ever laid my eyes on 🤦‍♀️

What a pair of friggen bloody try hards. I cant even deal with this mob anymore 🤣🤣🤣
Start suggestions for a new thread title, the way we're all going we'll need it by the end of the week, we'll have a new thread before Leah silently quits her 8 week challenge 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Uggggghhhhhhh yes to all of this. She’s such a selfish, bogan, immature bleep who puts her man before her child. It’s so gross. And she’s so disingenuous; “working” is the absolute last part of her trip.
AND HOW ABOUT THE VISIT THE CAR PART??????How old is exactly Jae?????????wtf!!!

I was thinking this too. I 100% think he only doesn’t drink now because I bet he has to be on Kayla’s stuck up level of looking down on anyone who drinks lol. Gotta suck up to the bank and keep the money tree flowing..so I did some research and yup, we’re right lol
Remember guys when she claimed that her father doesn't drink but he enjoys beers whenever they bbq(every week)??So I am not sure she knows what don't drink means because as I said before,she is THAT STUPID 😅 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
I really am disgusted at this trip away and leaving lovely Arna but at least she will be in a place that loves her and truly cares for her. I really wonder what Kaylas mum and dad think of all this running off with Jae. They seemed to be ok before all this but now leaving Arna with her mum whenever she can? Not ok. Her mum and dad must be a little annoyed at it unless they’ve also floated into lala land with all this money around them.

I was thinking this too. I 100% think he only doesn’t drink now because I bet he has to be on Kayla’s stuck up level of looking down on anyone who drinks lol. Gotta suck up to the bank and keep the money tree flowing..so I did some research and yup, we’re right lol
Of course he used to bleeping drink!! What young, (cashed-up bogan), Aussie male doesn’t?! (And I know there are exceptions!!) but of course he did!!

Im just going to leave this here and hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday 🔥🔥
That would have to be the lamest, cheap ass tshirt Ive ever laid my eyes on 🤦‍♀️

What a pair of friggen bloody try hards. I cant even deal with this mob anymore 🤣🤣🤣
Start suggestions for a new thread title, the way we're all going we'll need it by the end of the week, we'll have a new thread before Leah silently quits her 8 week challenge 🤣
That shirt!!!!

Have these two fools ever picked up a basketball!??! Have their followers!?! If you wanna go sport I'd imagine their crowd is more the "try my best in the gym (15 min walk on the treadmil and 5 squats to say I smashed it), live in yoga pants" type.

Why in the world the generic sport shite

• Haha
bleeping hell! Everything that they do is so unplanned and unprepared - a handmade leather collar off Etsy wouldn’t have been cheap - yet they didn’t even measure their cats neck, or it’s current collar, to see what size they needed??

so incredibly wasteful. Just burn $50 notes Leah.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Someone PLEASE explain to me how a BASIC AF, talentless “cook” like Leah has managed a no.1 spot/bestseller cookbook on booktopia? HOW?? JUST HOW???

bleeping hell! Everything that they do is so unplanned and unprepared - a handmade leather collar off Etsy wouldn’t have been cheap - yet they didn’t even measure their cats neck, or it’s current collar, to see what size they needed??

so incredibly wasteful. Just burn $50 notes Leah.
She read here about Ricky having no collar. Ive never ever seen him with a collar. Stupid idiots, they are such fools.

Someone PLEASE explain to me how a BASIC AF, talentless “cook” like Leah has managed a no.1 spot/bestseller cookbook on booktopia? HOW?? JUST HOW???
Yes please, someone explain to me aswell. Mitch Itsines would have bought them. Theres no other explantion 🤦‍♀️

I’m telling y’all Ricky is one of us. He sees through their bullshit lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just me or has Kayla deleted all those stories? Must've been getting loads of flack - rightly so.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can Jae get his legs out of Kayla’s compartment on the flight? If I was travelling business or first class (wasn’t looking that closely but it sure as hell wasn’t economy and we all know who paid for it) I’d politely tell my partner to get back in his own compartment or that I’d be buying him economy tickets going forward 😂

There’s just something so off about it. Get some manners and keep your legs to yourself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.