Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adelaidewallflower

I was furious so I sent an angry message about her sister’s disgusting behaviour. Told her that i’ve been following Kayla for years, bought all her BBG shit and her attitude since she sold sweat has been gross. Also got pissed about Ace and how disgusting it was for her to leave for a month for babymoon. Obviously Mrs Sloppy Slobberson defended her sister, said it’s not babymoon, she’s taken time off before a huge trip of work and that I’m so judgemental. she said I should unfollow. Told her I and a lot of other women have already unfollowed and bloody Mrs Sloppy blocked me 😂
Mrs Sloppy 😂 I’m dying 😂😂😂

Too bad it’s not time for a new thread title…

I’d be suggesting “Mr and Mrs Sloppy only eat beef and Kayla is a meal ticket for Teef”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

snarkymcsnarkface

Thank god Kayla reminded us (again) doesn’t drink alcohol. I had nearly forgotten after she mentioned it 5 days ago
Saint Kayla of Adelaide 🙄
She doesn't smoke, drink alcohol, party or wear designer clothes.

But she does steal her best friend's boyfriend 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

leavemealone107

Hahaha she must just keep refreshing Tattle. Mitch says they live rent free in our heads, these imbeciles think about us more, dickheads!! Someone cancel this family asap!!!
I laugh out loud at the name, Sloppy, bloody gold!
They live rent free in our heads and rent free in their girlfriends houses 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

pineapplesour

61EBB0D5-6C8E-43DF-A095-04C5FD9C9913.jpeg

Yeah, I’m sure this was all about Arna’s best interest and not about wanting to have a holiday alone with her leech

• Sad
Reactions: 39

leavemealone107

Hi Kayla. It’s obvious you read here, so please recognise this: 1) you are an awful mum 2) I hope Toby gets custody (which he will) 4) you’ve left your dogs to die 5) you used to be anorexic and sold your soul to a vulnerable group of girls 6) you love teeth more than you love your daughter because you hate the fact she looks like her father and 7) Rachel will be a better mum than you Will ever be. Cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 38

adelaidewallflower

So while Jayla have been living it up in Logan, Utah, hanging out with their incredibly wealthy friends they have decided to shit all over the locals by publicly slamming their restaurants and eateries.

Then flippantly recommend that anyone living there who thinks that the food is okay should get a life and go travelling.

A quick Google search suggests that the average household income is roughly $55000 (not exactly what I would say is super affluent) and that it has a poverty rate of 26%

Did you read that Jayla? 26% of the population in Logan live BELOW the poverty line.

Now I know numbers aren’t their strong suit so I’ll phrase that another way and hopefully it permeates their thick skulls.

1 in 4 people in Logan, Utah live below the poverty line.

Do you think that perhaps statistics such as these could have a massive influence on the quality and availability of food and places to dine out?

The complete ignorance of these two continues to astound me. It’s just so gross. Maybe instead of the massive post going on and on about how shit the food is, they could have just:
a) not said anything about the food at all. They are not a pair of food critics, no one actually cares what they eat or where they eat
b) said that they didn’t love the local cuisine but they did love the scenery and the company. Just be kind, not a couple of fuckwits all the time.

Do they not realise that 55000 people live in that city, that’s their life and not everyone has the opportunity or the desire to leave?

Imagine travelling and doing absolutely no research into the local demographics before sounding off like that.

What a couple of complete brats.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
When Jae isn't pretending to be a business owner at his mummy's business, he enjoys hanging out at Bunnings and shoplifting bathroom tiles in his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

greenleaf22

View attachment 1464566
Yeah, I’m sure this was all about Arna’s best interest and not about wanting to have a holiday alone with her leech
Kayla then goes on to explain why they’re going to a few of those places and it’s because Jae wants to go there, like Greece and UK. She’s got time to pay/take for her leech boyfriend around the world for his leisure trips and hang out with mates, go exploring and having fun in all those countries but bringing Arna along is a big big no. “Wouldn’t be fair to Arna” hahaha what a load of shit. She just continues to out-scum herself and out herself as such a selfish, absent parent. She can take Jae overseas to visit his goddam car and dog but can’t ever give her daughter a holiday and create a nice family trip together.

Also she’s laughing at how Jae wants to “lose their passports” in America because he said he doesn’t want to go back to Australia and belongs in America…I mean fair enough the only reason to go back to Australia is for your step daughter Arna so yeah who gives a fuck let’s just stay in America🤷‍♀️🥳 🙌🙌 dumb, stupid, selfish mfs. I hope Arna stays with Tobi forever lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Just reeks of “we are better than you, don’t forget”. Like Jesus Christ there is nothing wrong with going to club (drunk or sober) 🙄
Came here to post about this like wtf never seen so much unnecessary explanation about a picture.

Maybe they should go out and have a dance every once in a while. A hell of a lot more fun than sitting at home across from sloppy Leah every night eating piles of the same food.

And no Kayla, drinking isn’t necessary to have fun. And clubs aren’t beneath anyone

What is beneath people though is to abandon your small child for a month and spend money on an animal cruelty raised “protection dog”

Reactions: 33

cdngirl123

Alright, long time lurker here. I’m Canadian my husband is Australian. We live in Canada and can drive to the USA border in 1.5 hrs. Canadian’s are nothing like Americans and for the most part we consider America our embarrassing southern sister. America is everything wrong with this world, a country that put the rights of guns above the rights of women, children and people of colour is a third world nation. I have spent a lot of time in America and it’s not all it’s cracked up to be, my favourite thing about America is getting back into Canada. These bogans glorifying how amazing it is there need to read the news to see how disgusting it is: highest Maternal death rate in the “developed world”, no universal healthcare, millions living in poverty, zero paid maternity leave. I could go on and on. I get so heated about this topic. As a family we decided we won’t set foot into the US unless things change (which they won’t) my America brother in law even gave up his US citizenship! Didn’t want to be associated with it. It’s no longer the land of milk and honey and they have no idea how good they have it in Australia.

• Heart

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Wow, I can’t believe what they posted about the food in Logan, Utah.
can you imagine being a diehard jalah fan ( 🤢), giving them a suggestion of a place you like to eat at, and they just shit all over you, and basically tell you that you need to get out more.
So incredibly nasty and condescending, when they could just thank people for the recommendation and leave it at that.
also for the record, Australian here, we have our fair share of shit food too.

• Heart

happyhappymum

Lurker here- went on Mitch his insta page for the first time and 149 weeks ago he uploaded a highlight called ‘books’ and I swear I recalled Tobi having this- went on his page and yep, confirmed 151weeks ago Tobi added a highlight ‘books’ WHICH HE STILL UPDATES whilst Mitch has like not done ANYthing with LOLOL! Cracked me up! This is so NOT ME but I had to share! Sorry Mitch ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

snarkymcsnarkface

Guys, Jae's teeth have their own entry in the Wiki! 🤣

I have made a start on writing the entry but please feel free to add to/edit this...

"After shacking up with his ex-girlfriend's best friend, Kayla paid for Jae's new porcelain veneers by Sydney dentist, Dr Dee, dentist to many C-grade celebrities including Keira Maguire, Melissa Rawson and Bryce Ruthven, at a cost of $2500-$3500 per tooth. As Jae is rumoured to be lacking in size in other departments, as evidenced by his Ford Raptor and custom truck currently being modified in the good ol USA, it is little wonder that he is making up for his small appendage with a big fake smile."

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31