Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Jae and Mitch itsines lock down their banks with babies and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn't seem like a lot of actual work in there to claim it's a work trip? It's the UK for the dog, LA for their car, NY for fun, Utah for Kelsey AND ifit (so second part work) and Greece to see Jae's friend.... so part of Utah is work. That's it. And she mentions Ace and she's still going. She could have 100% not done anything except ifit and done smaller trips so she didn't have to be away from Arna for a damn Month. She is such an absent mother it is hilarious and sad that she is bringing another baby into the world.

Also, I'm surprised Jae doesn't drink. What's the bet he did until he wanted to get Kayla.

Reactions: 19
It's not, when I look on Booktopia I can't see anything that says it's number 1 🤣. But when she was originally posting it was actually number 1 in pre-ordered books. So she's actually full of tit.
Correction, it's now appearing as #1 under 'bestsellers' which is ridiculous. Reckon her and Mitch bought a million copies 🥴

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, Mitch saying he will return to his second home soon ... the US. As if I didn't dislike Mitch and Jae Itsines enough, their blanket love for the US reeeeeally bothers me. Jae wants to lose his passport and get stuck there... he has no idea how good he has it in Australia.

Also, Mitch, your second home? How many times have you been there? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Kyla it won't be so easy to ditch two kids ones the baby comes along. What's the bet baby gets to go along with the trips and Arna will be ditched.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know a lot have said it already but the trip looks like more pleasure than business….. take your kid. There is absolutely no reason why you wouldn’t. You have enough money take your mum if you need a sitter for the three days you’ll be working. I have two kids I’d love a kid free trip but no way would I go to America and Europe for 28 days and not take them…. Not fair on her for the time differences my arse.
Also anyone notice the bare drink bottle? Must be in response to the comment the other day with the empty plastic bottles everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well thank you 😃

So Leah has baby fever. Even though she has a baby who has done nothing but complain about for the past 5 months.

Make it make sense 😵💫😵💫😵💫
She has ‘pregnancy and the attention that comes with it fever’, we all see how she treats her baby.

But go on Leah, you could almost have Tasmanian Twins with how little sweet Gigi is.

Bullshit this trip is work related 🤣 she literally just listed ALL the things TikTakTeeth wants to go visit ... A car 🙄... I just🤦... Kayla stop posting this tit seriously, you are not doing yourself any favours.
You can go overseas for a month, leaving your kid at home... To go visit a dog. A car. Jae's friend... And "some work" in Utah. bleeping please. Fools.

Ok Kim Kardashian 🤣 ... They are paranoid as duck. Do they think they'll be robbed for her jewellery like KK was. duck me. How about just don't wear the ring at all... Why buy a fake one 🤣
Please stop, this is too much numptiness for this morning.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m a long time lurker but I was outraged and just had to create a profile to comment.

the losing of the passport-how is this funny???
How does she find this guy funny? She always laughed with the most forced laugh when he is around. I don’t get it!!
I’m outraged because she was all about saying how she will never have a pregnancy program when she was pregnant with Arna because “everyone’s pregnancy journey is different and she is not a health care professional” but now she suddenly has the program and is conveniently pregnant?!
You must be joking Kayla!

Also isn’t it weird that an insta account that has over $14mil followers only gets at best 300,000 likes on her posts but if you look at other people’s posts that have less followers have far more likes!

ok rant over I am so done with this fake tit. I can’t stand K&J they are so pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kayla then goes on to explain why they’re going to a few of those places and it’s because Jae wants to go there, like Greece and UK. She’s got time to pay/take for her leech boyfriend around the world for his leisure trips and hang out with mates, go exploring and having fun in all those countries but bringing Arna along is a big big no. “Wouldn’t be fair to Arna” hahaha what a load of tit. She just continues to out-scum herself and out herself as such a selfish, absent parent. She can take Jae overseas to visit his goddam car and dog but can’t ever give her daughter a holiday and create a nice family trip together.

Also she’s laughing at how Jae wants to “lose their passports” in America because he said he doesn’t want to go back to Australia and belongs in America…I mean fair enough the only reason to go back to Australia is for your step daughter Arna so yeah who gives a duck let’s just stay in America🤷‍♀️🥳 🙌🙌 dumb, stupid, selfish mfs. I hope Arna stays with Tobi forever lol.

Uggggghhhhhhh yes to all of this. She’s such a selfish, bogan, immature bleep who puts her man before her child. It’s so gross. And she’s so disingenuous; “working” is the absolute last part of her trip.

Reactions: 16
Who on earth is buying her cookbook?
Leah says thankyou after it was mentioned on here she didnt say it and also has her hair done somewhat nicely and is also showing us her breakfast and that she is sticking to her meal plan. Hi Leah, happy Tuesday, happy day 2 of your 8 week challenge, youre smashing it, we're so pumped for you.
Hi Leah, Happy Tuesday. Happy Day 2 of Biscoff and Beef 👋

• Haha
Also, Mitch saying he will return to his second home soon ... the US. As if I didn't dislike Mitch and Jae Itsines enough, their blanket love for the US reeeeeally bothers me. Jae wants to lose his passport and get stuck there... he has no idea how good he has it in Australia.

Also, Mitch, your second home? How many times have you been there? 🤦‍♀️
omg this! what is with these 2 basic ass gold digging duck boys and their love of America?

Reactions: 12
omg this! what is with these 2 basic ass gold digging duck boys and their love of America?
Because it’s the only country where a “rags to riches” (aka marrying rich) is celebrated as some kind of achievement… they literally have reality TV shows that follow the lives of those kinds of people. It must really appeal to their “baller” self perceived image. Money talks there, that’s what they love about it.

OK I need to vent about Mitch-sines........I remember months ago Leah commenting that Mitch has some side projects of his own he was working on. But what are they/do they even exist??? More big dreams.
When I think of Mitch (and Leah) the saying comes to mind "Jack of All Trades, Master of None".
They have so much going on, it's all just confused and not that great. How about concentrating on one or two decent products/brands and make them the best they can. It's just full of ali-baba crap

• Heart
I’m a long time lurker but I was outraged and just had to create a profile to comment.

the losing of the passport-how is this funny???
How does she find this guy funny? She always laughed with the most forced laugh when he is around. I don’t get it!!
I’m outraged because she was all about saying how she will never have a pregnancy program when she was pregnant with Arna because “everyone’s pregnancy journey is different and she is not a health care professional” but now she suddenly has the program and is conveniently pregnant?!
You must be joking Kayla!

Also isn’t it weird that an insta account that has over $14mil followers only gets at best 300,000 likes on her posts but if you look at other people’s posts that have less followers have far more likes!

ok rant over I am so done with this fake tit. I can’t stand K&J they are so pathetic
Tbh I don’t think Kayla is forcing herself to laugh at Jae’s jokes, she just really IS that stupid lol. She morphs into some obsessed, brain-dead high-school doormat around bOyS and so now she currently worships the floor Jae walks on and anything he does is soOoO fUnNy coz he’s soOoO hOt. She’s also completely full of tit with ANYTHING she preaches publicly so I’m not surprised she is now turning on her own word about pregnancy guides. She definitely pays for followers too.

Bullshit this trip is work related 🤣 she literally just listed ALL the things TikTakTeeth wants to go visit ... A car 🙄... I just🤦... Kayla stop posting this tit seriously, you are not doing yourself any favours.
You can go overseas for a month, leaving your kid at home... To go visit a dog. A car. Jae's friend... And "some work" in Utah. bleeping please. Fools.

Ok Kim Kardashian 🤣 ... They are paranoid as duck. Do they think they'll be robbed for her jewellery like KK was. duck me. How about just don't wear the ring at all... Why buy a fake one 🤣
Please stop, this is too much numptiness for this morning.
Wow she is so fuckn dramatic travelling with a fake ring LOL she really is so far up her own ass it’s unbelievable.

Also side note, love your username! “You’re the hermaphrodite cheerleader from Long Island?!! …Everyone at MY school heard about you!!” 😂Ahh love that show lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Tbh I don’t think Kayla is forcing herself to laugh at Jae’s jokes, she just really IS that stupid lol. She morphs into some obsessed, brain-dead high-school doormat around bOyS and so now she currently worships the floor Jae walks on and anything he does is soOoO fUnNy coz he’s soOoO hOt. She’s also completely full of tit with ANYTHING she preaches publicly so I’m not surprised she is now turning on her own word about pregnancy guides. She definitely pays for followers too.

Wow she is so fuckn dramatic travelling with a fake ring LOL she really is so far up her own ass it’s unbelievable.

Also side note, love your username! “You’re the hermaphrodite cheerleader from Long Island?!! …Everyone at MY school heard about you!!” 😂Ahh love that show lol
Hahahaha I literally had that episode playing when I signed up on here... Had to enter a username and when Chandler said it hahaha I did have the whole "fromlongisland" on there but it cut it off at the F 🤣

I HAD to make an account lol. Did no one see Kayla’s FB video about her pregnancy?

she said “so like it’s almost like I knew. And it’s because a, well it was a PLANNED THING” around the 2 min mark. So did they confirm your suspicions that they did it for content? 🤔
I noticed this as well when I watched it and thought .. so if it really was planned then why the sudden engagement 🤣 so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, I'm surprised Jae doesn't drink. What's the bet he did until he wanted to get Kayla.
I was thinking this too. I 100% think he only doesn’t drink now because I bet he has to be on Kayla’s stuck up level of looking down on anyone who drinks lol. Gotta suck up to the bank and keep the money tree flowing..so I did some research and yup, we’re right lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don't understand this superiority they think they're entitled to just because they don't drink. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a drink and there's nothing wrong with not drinking but one is not better than the other. They really think the most boring tit makes them better than everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.