Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Jae and Mitch itsines lock down their banks with babies and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking Mitch & Jae (💕) need to start their own business selling something like gym supplements and call themselves The Itsines Guys. Round table that one fam.

Ooh thank you. There were so many good ones, I feel very lucky, time to buy a lottery ticket 🤣
You get a free box full of the Nite Nite hot choc mint sludge. Lucky!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought that comment about baby fever was weird. She literally has a baby. It just makes me think she is so disconnected or forever chasing a high that she always needs more. How can you want baby fever when you have it? You should be so consumed with your baby that you don't need another.

Also, Mitch Itsines. Cringe. Cringe. 🤢 he is trying g so hard to be like Tobi. The thing is Tobi is actually intelligent and built a successful company and could do keynotes. You will never be like Tobi, Mitch. Sure your businesses may be doing well but they're all just get quick rich things. Stop trying to act like some business genius or marketing guru. If you read, read in private and stop acting like some guru.

Reactions: 20
61EBB0D5-6C8E-43DF-A095-04C5FD9C9913.jpeg

Yeah, I’m sure this was all about Arna’s best interest and not about wanting to have a holiday alone with her leech

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Hey guys! VERY long like lurker, first time poster (I hope I’ve done this correctly) 😂

I couldn’t help but make a post. I do not understand how Leah’s cook book is currently sitting number one on booktopia!? It’s just a standard cookbook and you could literally purchase similar ones from anywhere, and for cheaper!? Absolutely nothing special about it. So I’m just struggling to understand how it’s number one. Do we think that it’s possible Mitch and Leah have made some orders themselves to get the book to the number one spot?

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1464566
Yeah, I’m sure this was all about Arna’s best interest and not about wanting to have a holiday alone with her leech
Who the hell does she think she is fooling. What absolute rubbish. Biggest crock of tit Ive read 🤣 Arna sweetie, you are way better off staying with your Dad and Rachel anyway rather than being with your self indulgent mother and her haemorrhoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
An overseas trip for Arna at her age would have been an awesome adventure and experience but mum's too lazy to take her and arrange the right care and activities.

Reactions: 23
I'm curious what Kayla & Tobi's normal custody arrangement is. I don't follow him closely but I'm under the impression he lives in another state?

Hopefully Arna has a lovely month with her dad and R and that it isn't too big of a disruption to her routine. I'm sure it would be hard to go that long without seeing her grandparents if she's used to seeing Anna frequently.

On another note, I'm so disappointed Leah's book of basic crap is number 1

Reactions: 9
If anyone was looking for the final straw to convince them that these numpty’s don’t care about their consumers, just the money - this mornings video just sold it for sure.
Not “Thankyou everyone who supported us and purchased the book and got us to a best seller”. Literally not one ‘Thankyou’ in that video. Just her flinging herself around about the fact she made #1. Get a grip you moron.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1464566
Kayla then goes on to explain why they’re going to a few of those places and it’s because Jae wants to go there, like Greece and UK. She’s got time to pay/take for her leech boyfriend around the world for his leisure trips and hang out with mates, go exploring and having fun in all those countries but bringing Arna along is a big big no. “Wouldn’t be fair to Arna” hahaha what a load of tit. She just continues to out-scum herself and out herself as such a selfish, absent parent. She can take Jae overseas to visit his goddam car and dog but can’t ever give her daughter a holiday and create a nice family trip together.

Also she’s laughing at how Jae wants to “lose their passports” in America because he said he doesn’t want to go back to Australia and belongs in America…I mean fair enough the only reason to go back to Australia is for your step daughter Arna so yeah who gives a duck let’s just stay in America🤷‍♀️🥳 🙌🙌 dumb, stupid, selfish mfs. I hope Arna stays with Tobi forever lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Leah now thanking her followers for buying her book after it was posted on here that she never said thank you. 😂 I really do believe her and Mitch have made most of those book orders themselves to get them to number one so others will be more inclined to buy it.. and that’s why she didn’t thank her followers at the beginning because she knows they aren’t the reason it’s number one💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leah now thanking her followers for buying her book after it was posted on here that she never said thank you. 😂 I really do believe her and Mitch have made most of those book orders themselves to get them to number one so others will be more inclined to buy it.. and that’s why she didn’t thank her followers at the beginning because she knows they aren’t the reason it’s number one💁‍♀️
Who on earth is buying her cookbook?
Leah says thankyou after it was mentioned on here she didnt say it and also has her hair done somewhat nicely and is also showing us her breakfast and that she is sticking to her meal plan. Hi Leah, happy Tuesday, happy day 2 of your 8 week challenge, youre smashing it, we're so pumped for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey guys! VERY long like lurker, first time poster (I hope I’ve done this correctly) 😂

I couldn’t help but make a post. I do not understand how Leah’s cook book is currently sitting number one on booktopia!? It’s just a standard cookbook and you could literally purchase similar ones from anywhere, and for cheaper!? Absolutely nothing special about it. So I’m just struggling to understand how it’s number one. Do we think that it’s possible Mitch and Leah have made some orders themselves to get the book to the number one spot?
It's not, when I look on Booktopia I can't see anything that says it's number 1 🤣. But when she was originally posting it was actually number 1 in pre-ordered books. So she's actually full of tit.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.