Kayla & Leah Itsines #5 Jae and Mitch itsines lock down their banks with babies and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when 2022 Shonky awards open. A scammy, over priced weight loss product should knock it out of the park.

BARE isn’t even funny, it’s taking advantage of vulnerable women trying to improve their health. For someone who bangs on about how she wanted to get into policing, she has a surprising lack of integrity and compassion for her ‘community.’ It makes my skin crawl.
I think Mr Sloppy Itsines has a lot to do with this. It’s his “entrepreneurial” get rich quick ideas, i.e. Sloppi/ Soli, Choc Sludge and his infamous Tastebudd that went nowhere. It’s all about funding his lifestyle because he tries so hard to be Tobi and now Teef

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone listened to Kelsey's podcast with Kayla which they recorded last week and was supposedly just two friends having a catch up?
I did and the only interesting thing is that I found why Kelsey always seem to idolize Kayla.It is explained as Kayla amd Tobi gave her a chance for a new life since she used to live as a mor.on and wanted out.And that is why she will always be grateful to both Kayla and Tobi.That was the serious part.Aside from that Kayla implied that now she has the most amazing fiance as opposed to her previous one🤢🤢🤢.She cant even respect hee childs father...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I did and the only interesting thing is that I found why Kelsey always seem to idolize Kayla.It is explained as Kayla amd Tobi gave her a chance for a new life since she used to live as a mor.on and wanted out.And that is why she will always be grateful to both Kayla and Tobi.That was the serious part.Aside from that Kayla implied that now she has the most amazing fiance as opposed to her previous one🤢🤢🤢.She cant even respect hee childs father...
Ah thanks, don't think I will be listening to it then

Reactions: 3
I find that ridiculous too, like what kind of moron would find Teef to be an upgrade? I started following Rachael and it’s obvious that her and Tobi are far more intelligent than this pair of cashed up bogans.

Reactions: 23
There is definitely something about him that I can't put my finger on. He's a bit weird behind the eyes, I also thought Kayla was a bit different on the lead up to her becoming public with him.

They remind me of a pair of scruffs as well, with no intelligence or class between them.

New thread time. I propose:

Leah's smashing it with Beef while Kayla's around the world with Teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I propose - Leah's 8 week challenge doesnt exist while Kayla's abandoned Arna for Teeth

Lets be honest, endless opportunites for this mob 😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
This is the most liked thread title suggestion so I’ll creat the new thread. Congratulations to @adelaidewallflower

Mr and Mrs Sloppy only eat beef and Kayla is a meal ticket for Teef

197E9330-2A53-4755-9368-4FFA800276F9.jpeg

New thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.