Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatbluebikini

Once again, the Leeches saying they work so hard, but go and see a movie in the middle of a Friday. When most other people are at their actual real jobs. They are embarrassing.

Reactions: 19

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
I’d like to put my 2c in with Kayla’s ADHD too. I listened to the podcast where she talks about being diagnosed. Very interesting that she credits her success and building Sweat to her ADHD. Because in the rounds of podcasts that she’s been a guest on, she openly says that all she wanted to do was train women. It was all Tobi who had the idea to do the PDF, and he did all the back end stuff. She wasn’t interested in that. So was it ADHD or was it Tobi? Because as an ADHDer I can guarantee that if she didn’t have Tobi, Sweat would never have happened.

I completely agree with the Tattler who said that ADHD is more than just a lack of focus etc. Building a business with ADHD is fckn hard! I’m a few years in and don’t have a Tobi and I’m only just starting to get a hold of things. Most days it’s still a shit show. Yes, we are brilliant. But don’t credit your huge success to ADHD when you clearly had someone holding your hand from the start.

Seeing the photo of Arna wearing her cooking apron knowing where that thing has been makes me feel sick 🤢 I really hope Kayla has a the brain cells to wash that thing before she let her little girl wear it again!!

• Sick

ceecee12

Couldn’t imagine putting my child into daycare under the guise of having a full time job, only to have a “date day” instead. And people can’t get their kids into care! There’s huge waiting lists, parents need to work full time to make ends meet and these two put their one child into a full day of childcare to spend time together when all they fucking do is spend time together. They work together, take spur of the moment trips together, shower and poop together…

• Heart

twodotohh

Kayla’s workouts, to this day, are stuck in 2014.
👆this 🙌
Kayla’s routine would make most people hate exercise. I got to my strongest and fittest without one burpee or mountain climber, or anything as remotely erratic as Kayla prescribes

• Heart
Reactions: 18

le_sigh

Must be reading here because Leah’s out up a story of her and Gigi with the caption “hands up if you have a twin!”
You don’t, Leah. The kid couldn’t look less like you.
Gg does not look anything like Leah, I can see a little bit of Leech’s creepy mouth but that is all. I just feel really sorry for this kid, lack of a structure, routine and attachment. Plus she’s always looking so sloppy and unkempt like a neglected child.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
I’m sure this has probably been covered before but does Kayla actually do anything other than go to restaurants and post photos of food that there’s no way she actually eats? She seems to be trying way too hard to convince everyone that she eats so much food all the time.

• Haha

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Hey tattlers. You do realise Mitch put that house up so we can all bitch about it? He knows he can never afford it but he does it to take the piss!! Don’t believe everything they post
100%. That was nothing more than a nice house they passed in their travels that had a for sale sign on it. I doubt he’s even looked it up or has a clue how much it’s worth. I’m relatively new to this thread but it’s pretty obvious that Mitch has always wanted to be one of the “cool kids” and sees Leah as an opportunity to get his foot in the door with that sort of crowd. Unfortunately for him he can follow them all over the country but he’ll always just be the annoying in-law they have to invite to things, he’ll never actually be “one of them”.

lola-p

I actually feel pretty sad for Leah talking about how unhappy she was at her wedding, it makes me wonder why they didn’t just postpone it? If she was that unhappy at that stage in her life, why didn’t she wait? That she looks back and doesnt like love it? I dunno i feel for the girl
---
So you don’t want to redo your wedding photos you want to redo your whole wedding which another party and a new look because you’ve realised how unflattering your original look was…
They rushed into their wedding (like they rush into every decision they make) when she was going through PPD I’m sorry but who doesn’t encourage their partner to wait until they’re feeling better to have their wedding? And now she obviously regrets the photos

If you were going to just redo your photos you would wear the same dress
Mitch just ain’t a good partner we all see it

drag

So you don’t want to redo your wedding photos you want to redo your whole wedding which another party and a new look because you’ve realised how unflattering your original look was…
They rushed into their wedding (like they rush into every decision they make) when she was going through PPD I’m sorry but who doesn’t encourage their partner to wait until they’re feeling better to have their wedding? And now she obviously regrets the photos

If you were going to just redo your photos you would wear the same dress

ceecee12

Wow, in bed by 10pm. The only thing sadder than that is your wedding finishing at 9:30pm……

• Haha

dreams3268

So they fly to Queensland today, when their dog is at home in a crate in strict rest prepping for surgery on Monday?!!?!

• Sad
  • Wow

twodotohh

So my bet is Kayla bought that house for Anna & Jim (to come and stay on the weeks that ‘Kayla’ aka Anna has custody).

Mitchstines decided he and Lea(c)h could move into that house, getting both somebody to raise their child (Anna) AND a house they could freeload off and pass off as theirs. Why else the sudden child-like giddiness of moving to Gold Coast

Say it isn’t so Mitchstines. Leah really is the Itsines cow that keeps on giving, hey Mitchstines.