Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilyemily99

I noticed she put it up after Miss Rachel was attacked for posting about the children of Gaza. Honestly any influencer to post anything regarding helping Palestine gets an A in my books. I get the she may be afraid of backlash if she makes a statement but good for her for posting link to donations.
100%
This is perhaps the one thing she has ever done that I am completely on board for. Good for her for taking a stance. She hasn’t spoken about this, but simple gestures like this are still meaningful and far more significant than remaining silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ceecee12

Leah being like ‘I’m sick, I think it’s from the adrenaline from the party’. Yeah I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Kayla being there while sick. God she’s thick 😂
---
Like be for real Leah
How would her “adrenaline” make her sick? It baffles me how she has zero concept of how anything works despite having access to the most knowledge anyone has ever had at any point in history at her fingertips. I wish I were this stupid, it must be so nice to just go about your day with zero self awareness and common sense and think you’re killing it at life

• Haha
Anyone else find it humorously ironic that Tobi and Rachel are on their honeymoon in Greece? The destination that Kayla was supposed to have her wedding 🤭

• Haha

lola-p

Kayla Defs got her boobs done and A LOT of work done to her face but she won’t ever admit it, she made a post years ago how she’s happy with how she looks LOL

Attachments

• Haha

VanillaChai

Sauna Chats….. They’re moving to the Goldy
But why are they moving?!? Does she even get along that well with Kayla? Leah and Mitch just seem like people who will never be happy where they are and will always be chasing some kind of foolish aspiration (read:fame).
It's all a bit desperate

Kayla admitted Ajax gets kicked out of daycare for being aggressive. Then says its boys I swear, arna is perfect. That’s because Toby is the parent. He has helped raise her to be a great person. Ajax has you and teef who don’t give a fuck about anyone and think the world revolves around you. So you’ve raised a brat. Go figure
100%. I have a toddler boy as well and he’s not once hit or been aggressive towards other people. You can never blame bad behaviour on what gender a child is and the fact that she stands there and films him misbehaving and then shares it with the whole world for content tells me all I need to know about what kind of parent she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ceecee12

Ooop the leeches are off to Queensland permanently as of July 1, brace yourselves for an influx of mediocre content filmed in the only place in the world with the sun on view

• Haha
  • Wow

cdngirl123

I left for a while but hopped back on once I saw they were in LA . Is there anything more insufferable and obnoxious that these two fucking idiots in LA? What is the obsession with coffee!? We get it, Australia has great coffee. If you hate not being able to get good coffee then stay in Australia and stop complaining . I wonder if they will travel to see Kelsey and shit on everything there too like last time.

what is the USA obsession, it’s so bizarre. I was intrigued trip to Japan only to find it cut short so they could drive around and drink coffee thinking their shit doesn’t stink.

mummasoc

Chatty Member
And the ‘you think we haven’t tried everything to get Jax to sleep’ - apparently perfect sleep routine blah blah. Sure, having a house full of man children shooting Nerf guns at each other and yelling, screaming and swearing at all ours is conducive to a peaceful sleep environment for a baby. F-wits

• Haha

kjs22

Kayla & Jobless Jae’s holiday is so weird 😂 She said a few weeks back that “Japan” was a bucket list item. Went to *Tokyo* for a few days, walked around in revealing active wear, appeared to do nothing cultural. Then took off to LA where they are doing the same thing. Then she posts Japan “content” …. You didn’t do anything 😂 Sis by all means holiday how you want but don’t try to convince us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

polkadot22

Sauna Chats….. They’re moving to the Goldy
Sweaty sauna chats that are so unnecessary. No one needs to see her in a towel, sweating. No one needs to see her in a towel, while preparing a hot chocolate. No one needs to see her in a towel, period.

• Haha
  • Sick

Fangit

Chatty Member
The house that these children are growing up in is a sess pool and full of a bunch of mindless twits. After seeing the reel of a guy wearing an apron with no clothes on and presenting a plates with food shaped as a dick. Seriously what the f..ck....

• Wow
  • Sick

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Yes this was my first thought too, it's not like she and Kayla are super close (despite their claims of big happy Greek family) so why follow them up there?!
She claims her and Kayla are super close and she misses her and the kids. Unfortunately it looks like they’ve gone up there for two days and lived the holiday life, hanging out with the millionaires, eating out for every meal etc and old Mitch has gone yep this is the lifestyle. But they don’t have the finances to maintain that long term so good luck to them when reality sets in and they’re living in Logan by themselves while Kayla continues on with her high life.

• Haha

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
So Leah lost her wedding band at the gym, a nice person found it and handed it in. To say thank you Leah would like them to contact her so she can give them whatever hot chocolate supplements they would like from Yes Please. Is she serious?

• Haha

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I honestly saw it and rolled my eyes. Yeah, your village includes a nanny and your mother, daycare and the employees of your so called businesses. They basically just door knock the village, leave Gigi on someone’s door step and run away giggling like trolls.
As someone who literally has no village other than a grandparent who drops in whenever they have nothing else to do, which can be once every few months or once every couple weeks for an hour only. A partner who works away in a different state for 2-3 weeks at a time. Daycare truly is our village so she can’t shut the fuck up

• Heart

Susi sheep

The way she reacted after she saw that vehicle....Sooo emotional for a fucking car???????That is why they couldn't have a nice time in Japan.Because they are entitled jerks with no brain cells.Japan has so versitile things to offer from civilization to rural landscapes...But you have to be open to new knowledge to explore things.They only care about coffe and expensive food because they think they are better than snyone and don't need education and culture and all things intellectual......We have a saying in greek:(Dumb birds are given a nest from God)Because otherwise they could'nt survive.Exactly like them.Without their money they would be working at Starbucks(Best case senario)

• Haha