Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kjs22

Is Kayla for real? “I don’t drink tap water”
It reaches a whole new fucking low.
People are literally dying Kayla. We don’t give a fuck if you drink tap water or not.
She also doesn’t drink alcohol, in case you weren’t aware ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Kayla admitted Ajax gets kicked out of daycare for being aggressive. Then says its boys I swear, arna is perfect. That’s because Toby is the parent. He has helped raise her to be a great person. Ajax has you and teef who don’t give a fuck about anyone and think the world revolves around you. So you’ve raised a brat. Go figure

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Morgans ex wife

This guy would bore the shit out of me after a night of his antics. I’m a fully grown adult with a family. Not a 20 year old flatting with some idiots. Kayla and Jay must be so bored with each other if they need this in their house.

• Sick
Reactions: 30

B.Bop

Leah still sick and on 3rd round of antibiotics for an infection that can spread by airborne droplets, decides once again to travel on a plane. Selfish bitch!!

Also normal people who feel tired and rundown from being unwell would usually decide to stay home and rest, not this absolute dipshit.

Can’t fix stupid!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

oceansaway

Chatty Member
I bet Japan was too different to what they are used to and couldn't cope so went to classy US.
You're absolutely right. They would have felt like nobodies in Japan, lost in a sea of people, a culture that doesn't exploit their wealth. In the USA K and J can easily rent their expensive penis extension car, drive / stay at the expensive places, feel like the dicks that they are. Japan would have been to much of a culture shock for these two classless cashed up bogans where people don't give a shit about how much money you have to show off . Plus I hope she got a shitty response by walking around Japan in her bra in public, what a classless hoe she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

tin vienna

I call BS on this. Don't food establishments have to have separate hand wash facilities? Like the food authority are really strict on it! Surely a cafe wouldn't be dumb enough to do something like this where customers can see!
Yeah this is BS - they have to have seperate for OHS/food safety reasons… AND regardless, WTF?!?
She does realise that the water would still be the same water right? Like it’s not like they fill the basin then ladle it out into her drink….
She’s a complete moron

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ella88

I know this isn’t a Rachel and tobi thread, but how much of their wedding expenses do you think they’re doing as a tax write off due to the CSB shoot and launch 🙄.

also cannot get over Mitch’s American obsession, in the current state of the world how could anyone not from the US think it’s that amazing

Reactions: 24

greenleaf22

I seriously can’t believe anyone could praise the USA right now but to also publicly make it your whole personality/birthday theme????? It’s like every single thing you learn about Mitch just makes you hate him even more and realise he’s even more stupid than you thought lol. I don’t have an issue with the cake or the setup in general but the theme is just so so so embarrassing for his soul 😂😂 and Leah too since she clearly is on the same level here.

Also I keep waiting for the moment anyone else turns up lol I keep thinking why are there so many tables and chairs???? Who could they possibly all be for?? lol

• Haha

polkadot22

Normal people go on holidays, fantasise about moving, realise that it’s just a fantasy, and then return home and continue on with business as usual 🥹
You hit the nail on the head. Mitch lives in a fantasy - his warped perception / obsession with the US, his chocolate takeover, his perceived business acumen. He has convinced himself he and Leah have the same level of worth that Kayla has - and he can copy the lavish lifestyle.

Unfortunately he’s latched onto Leah’s insecurities and now she’s caught up in the fantasy.

In what world will their fulfilment strategy continue in SA, when they’re the ones the pull shifts (I say this with caution - insta vs reality) and they don’t have a dedicated fulfilment team. Not to mention, their product isn’t manufactured in SA - and their supplier *is* QLD based.

As novel as it appears - as part of this big move to GC, they now need to pack up their house again, which includes a ridiculous sponsored / non-sponsored sauna.

side note, if I had to go to a birthday party as my favourite Mitch, I would have picked the era when he styled himself off Tobi.

• Haha

kjs22

If you have to pull up your boobs this high to show your six pack, maybe you don’t have a six pack.
---
Kayla’s latest Insta post, she’s getting heat in the comments for sharing her “indulgence” on holiday but it’s literally fresh fruit and sushi…. Good on these people for calling it out.

Attachments

Emmpro

Leah seriously… what you do with Gigi is not what this post is referring to!! You and Mitch barley work and when you do finish your ‘busy’ day of doing nothing you just palm Gigi off to the next person in your village so you go an have a ‘date night’. The odd occasion when you have to look after Gigi you act like she is some sort of burden. Day care isn’t part of your village it is part of your scheme to do as little as possible…

Everything these two do is half assed. Like just look at the trail of failed business and then the current state of BARE and YesPlease unhealthy.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23

mummasoc

Chatty Member
How old are these people ? They act like they’re 15. It’s embarrassing. How did Kayla go from Tobi to a man child. Is she really that thick and immature too

go.away

I heard from someone in the know that Kayla had her boobs done, and has spent in excess of $30k on herself. All stemmed from how she was treated in school. There’s no comparison to the way she once looked to what she looks like now.
Also confirmed that Jae has lost most of his old friends due to Kayla.

• Wow

ceecee12

Oooh. Any tea to spill ?? 😉
Well, before she was super insta famous she used to train people out of a shed in her parents backyard. I know a few people that went to her, she got to the point where she would select clients based on their follower count. Someone I know got in before she was doing this, and once Kayla started to get a following, she was quickly told she might not have any time for her sessions soon. That wasn’t true, she just had people with more insta followers that wanted to train with her. Her workouts, even then, were the stupid up/down, cardio based equivalent of “busy work” you do in first grade when the teacher can’t think of anything to do. She would berate clients who showed fatigue as well, saying she (Kayla) could do the workout in ten minutes, why are they being lazy, etc

• Wow
  • Haha