Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
She claims her and Kayla are super close and she misses her and the kids. Unfortunately it looks like they’ve gone up there for two days and lived the holiday life, hanging out with the millionaires, eating out for every meal etc and old Mitch has gone yep this is the lifestyle. But they don’t have the finances to maintain that long term so good luck to them when reality sets in and they’re living in Logan by themselves while Kayla continues on with her high life.
Normal people go on holidays, fantasise about moving, realise that it’s just a fantasy, and then return home and continue on with business as usual 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Guys I just wanna snark in a small corner of the internet that doesn’t need to draw in the outside atrocities and injustices of the world, and maybe that’s an approach that is too detached from reality, but my mental capacity in all other spaces is beyond the max limit. Tattle is my safe space 🧘‍♀️

---
Mod edit, all let's stick to the influencers as there's threads elsewhere for the offtopic stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

ceecee12

She really doesn’t in my opinion too!
Must be reading here because Leah’s out up a story of her and Gigi with the caption “hands up if you have a twin!”
You don’t, Leah. The kid couldn’t look less like you.

• Haha

cdngirl123

Who is Alex? Why does he live in Kayla’s house? Also, why are they always surrounded by so many hangers on? it’s so weird like I just hang out with my husband and kids on the weekends and we work during the week. Don’t have single friends with no kids that just hang out in my house all day. I find it so odd.

go.away

Is Kayla for real? “I don’t drink tap water”
It reaches a whole new fucking low.
People are literally dying Kayla. We don’t give a fuck if you drink tap water or not.

• Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
The thing that really irks me is when people refer to any neurodivergence as a super power. I get it mostly comes from a good place, but it actively undermines how hard it can be for the people actively living with it. Like so happy for you Kayla that you had no negative impacts from your alleged ADHD that was diagnosed in one visit to a psych, and that all you had was success, but that isn't the experience for most people. We have different abilities and different strengths like every other person. But the world is built for neurotypical people, which makes it challenging to traverse that same world when you are not neurotypical.
It isn't a personality trait and it isn't as simple as meds and it's fixed. I've had people ask me what my "super power" is. I'm not Rain Man. I'm not magic. I am a real person with real struggles. I think it's gross she's done a whole podcast talking about how awesome her life is with and because of ADHD. Like good for you, but this is tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And the ‘you think we haven’t tried everything to get Jax to sleep’ - apparently perfect sleep routine blah blah. Sure, having a house full of man children shooting Nerf guns at each other and yelling, screaming and swearing at all ours is conducive to a peaceful sleep environment for a baby. F-wits
I don’t imagine Tobi would be entirely thrilled with the idea of all these strange men living with his daughter. Thank goodness Arna isn’t around that rubbish constantly.

Fangit

Chatty Member
So Kayla and other half are the same as Leah and mitch on America and what they do. Zilch. They flaunt about America while doing nothing except having coffee and sitting in the back of their car eating burritos and pretending or wanting to live in America. What a honeymoon. No site seeing of anything. What a waste of going all that way so do the same things you do at home. The sisters and their partners are tarnished with the same boring brush.

• Haha
I would not be surprised if Arna decided to permanently live with her father when she’s older. Especially around the teenage years, the last thing a young girl needs is random flops in and out of the house. I can also see Rachel being more supportive for her during those hormonal years than Kayla ever would be.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Thanks once again to @giving-in-urgh for our new thread title! You've won a barbie doll to throw in the bin lest you let the plastic nature affect you negatively!

Kayla and Jae have firmly situated themselves in the Goldy, with Jae still being a man child - you can only be young once but you can be immature forever!

Leah is still lying through her teeth and will no doubt be attributing her recent weightloss to her BARE lame program. She and leech are also baiting a GC move but let's face it, when you're carving a Woolies mudcake for your significant others birthday, you've clearly fallen from grace and won't be keeping up with the Woodroffe's.

• Haha

ceecee12

Leah seriously… what you do with Gigi is not what this post is referring to!! You and Mitch barley work and when you do finish your ‘busy’ day of doing nothing you just palm Gigi off to the next person in your village so you go an have a ‘date night’. The odd occasion when you have to look after Gigi you act like she is some sort of burden. Day care isn’t part of your village it is part of your scheme to do as little as possible…

Everything these two do is half assed. Like just look at the trail of failed business and then the current state of BARE and YesPlease unhealthy.
I honestly saw it and rolled my eyes. Yeah, your village includes a nanny and your mother, daycare and the employees of your so called businesses. They basically just door knock the village, leave Gigi on someone’s door step and run away giggling like trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

noelsa

This is new…? I haven’t checked into her stories for a few days, but I don’t imagine her nonsensical ramblings would have covered anything to do with the devastating conflict in Palestine (please don’t make this political). But at least she’s got the stock standard URL in her bio.
I noticed she put it up after Miss Rachel was attacked for posting about the children of Gaza. Honestly any influencer to post anything regarding helping Palestine gets an A in my books. I get the she may be afraid of backlash if she makes a statement but good for her for posting link to donations.

Reactions: 21