Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susi sheep

The way she reacted after she saw that vehicle....Sooo emotional for a fucking car???????That is why they couldn't have a nice time in Japan.Because they are entitled jerks with no brain cells.Japan has so versitile things to offer from civilization to rural landscapes...But you have to be open to new knowledge to explore things.They only care about coffe and expensive food because they think they are better than snyone and don't need education and culture and all things intellectual......We have a saying in greek:(Dumb birds are given a nest from God)Because otherwise they could'nt survive.Exactly like them.Without their money they would be working at Starbucks(Best case senario)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

thatbluebikini

Leah saying beach running is incredible. Newsflash, we have beaches in Adelaide if you ever dared to leave the eastern suburbs. Pretty incredible ones too.

• Heart

ceecee12

So basically…. They ran off to QLD with no thoughts about their dog and whoever was caring for them just allowed the dog to be out in the rain and they got so matted they had to be shaved??? And she thinks it’s funny? Not surprised they give Gigi food that flares up her “eczema”, if this is how they treat another living creature who’s also dependent on them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Omg! Surely Mitch is the one pushing this? Farrrrrr outttt they will file for bankruptcy soon if they actually do it. They literally JUST moved?
they never ever go a beach in Adeleide? From what I’ve seen. They are never out in nature. They walk to the closest cafe and that’s it.. why the need to move up there?
Does Mitch actually think businesses are successful because they are located in the Gold Coast? this is way worse than I thought..

Reactions: 19
Noticed there’s been no mention about moving to the GC since they returned from their last visit. They probably realised it’ll be near impossible to get a spot in daycare straight away and the thought of having to care for their child on a daily basis is just too much for them.

Fangit

Chatty Member
So now we know why Leah and all the rest of her family are in queensland. Kayla's off to Japan for her honeymoon. Without her kids. This was all kept very secret.

• Haha
Curious as to why all these fools are so obsessed with going to LA. Even Rachel and Tobi are there now. What is so good about that place? I just feel so bad for Arna. She has the most unsettled routine for a little girl in her first year of school and both of her parents just up and leave her all the time. I can see some real resentment issues hitting that girl when she’s older.

polkadot22

I quickly voted sell. What a hideous dress. She has absolutely no style.
No style and no shape.

I’m going to say something so horrid and slightly ridiculous, but hey…I’ve come to the realisation Kayla’s body shape reminds me of a zooper dooper and since seeing that hideous dress, Leah’s reminds me of a maxibon.

• Haha

thatbluebikini

Once again, the Leeches saying they work so hard, but go and see a movie in the middle of a Friday. When most other people are at their actual real jobs. They are embarrassing.

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
I’d like to put my 2c in with Kayla’s ADHD too. I listened to the podcast where she talks about being diagnosed. Very interesting that she credits her success and building Sweat to her ADHD. Because in the rounds of podcasts that she’s been a guest on, she openly says that all she wanted to do was train women. It was all Tobi who had the idea to do the PDF, and he did all the back end stuff. She wasn’t interested in that. So was it ADHD or was it Tobi? Because as an ADHDer I can guarantee that if she didn’t have Tobi, Sweat would never have happened.

I completely agree with the Tattler who said that ADHD is more than just a lack of focus etc. Building a business with ADHD is fckn hard! I’m a few years in and don’t have a Tobi and I’m only just starting to get a hold of things. Most days it’s still a shit show. Yes, we are brilliant. But don’t credit your huge success to ADHD when you clearly had someone holding your hand from the start.

Seeing the photo of Arna wearing her cooking apron knowing where that thing has been makes me feel sick 🤢 I really hope Kayla has a the brain cells to wash that thing before she let her little girl wear it again!!

• Sick

ceecee12

Couldn’t imagine putting my child into daycare under the guise of having a full time job, only to have a “date day” instead. And people can’t get their kids into care! There’s huge waiting lists, parents need to work full time to make ends meet and these two put their one child into a full day of childcare to spend time together when all they fucking do is spend time together. They work together, take spur of the moment trips together, shower and poop together…

• Heart

twodotohh

Kayla’s workouts, to this day, are stuck in 2014.
👆this 🙌
Kayla’s routine would make most people hate exercise. I got to my strongest and fittest without one burpee or mountain climber, or anything as remotely erratic as Kayla prescribes

• Heart
Reactions: 18