Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling Toby’s ott about Rachel to shove it in Kaylas face.

Reactions: 6
You stopped filming because this is all the people who came 🫠🫠🫠🫠🤣🤣🤣🤣
…and anyone from his side doesn’t like to be whored out on social media. So literally the Itsines family, Jae’s sister, their employees and Leech’s fam. What a snooze-fest.

I know I was joking about Gigi being stuck inside with the nanny but I think that may have been the case. (Cue Leah and the Leech posting a family photo).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
…and anyone from his side doesn’t like to be whored out on social media. So literally the Itsines family, Jae’s sister, their employees and Leech’s fam. What a snooze-fest.

I know I was joking about Gigi being stuck inside with the nanny but I think that may have been the case. (Cue Leah and the Leech posting a family photo).
The usual crowd. Parents, grandparents, uncles, 2 of Leech’s friends, Jae’s sister. No life with the Fisks, no friends of Leah’s, no cousins. I’m starting to think that the extended family don’t like any of them. They must be embarrassed to come dressed as Mitch too. I mean wtf?! Can’t she just have a nice no gimmicks classy food fest at home without all the banners, themes, stupid games and dress ups? I feel that Leah is so detached from reality. She thinks she’s a comedian but she’s not funny at all. It was basically everyone dressed up as bogans. A photo with his parents would be the respectable thing to do too. I don’t think they’re camera shy. I just think Leah doesn’t like them

Reactions: 12
You stopped filming because this is all the people who came 🫠🫠🫠🫠🤣🤣🤣🤣
I laughed out loud at this absolute lie 🤣 You stopped filming because thats all that came to the lame party. So bloody predictable 😂 Also, has Anna had botox or am I just looking into things too much? Her eyes looked different...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was anyone actually at this party? How cringe
I was thinking the same it looked like family only. And they were all in bed by 10pm. Seriously all that work for a few hours. What a lame party. With hardly no friends. Just family that you spend 24/7 with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She literally caught Kayla’s cold. What a mole spreading all those germs, not only to everyone and that dumb party but all the people on the plane etc

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Leah being like ‘I’m sick, I think it’s from the adrenaline from the party’. Yeah I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Kayla being there while sick. God she’s thick 😂
---
Like be for real Leah
I don’t know if she’s that stupid or delusional..

Reactions: 7
Leah being like ‘I’m sick, I think it’s from the adrenaline from the party’. Yeah I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Kayla being there while sick. God she’s thick 😂
---
Like be for real Leah
How would her “adrenaline” make her sick? It baffles me how she has zero concept of how anything works despite having access to the most knowledge anyone has ever had at any point in history at her fingertips. I wish I were this stupid, it must be so nice to just go about your day with zero self awareness and common sense and think you’re killing it at life

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But Jim was off work today; yet another case of the infectious Itsines?
At least it’s not food poisoning this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would he need to do that?

they seem to be genuinely happy and are uplifting each other in a lot of aspects.

whereas Kayla… let’s say if it was my ex, I wouldn’t feel the need to shove anything in her face cause she did that to herself already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sauna Chats….. They’re moving to the Goldy
Sweaty sauna chats that are so unnecessary. No one needs to see her in a towel, sweating. No one needs to see her in a towel, while preparing a hot chocolate. No one needs to see her in a towel, period.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And after the ways she’s bagged him constantly in the media - why not?
He’s ended up with a clearly smarter, hotter and ACTUALLY FIT wife… I’d be rubbing it in Kayla’s plastic face too!!
---
Why would he need to do that?

they seem to be genuinely happy and are uplifting each other in a lot of aspects.

whereas Kayla… let’s say if it was my ex, I wouldn’t feel the need to shove anything in her face cause she did that to herself already 😂
You’re a better person than me… I’d totally run it in that she’s ended up with an immature douche and he’s got a hot, smart wife… 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 11