Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnidRollins

Yeah probably but even that won’t cover that amount in rent. The fact that they’re looking at that really proves they’ve got absolutely not one brain cell between the two of them
Yep based on what’s for rent in their suburb at the moment, they’ll likely get less than $1000 per week in rent for their house

Reactions: 4

miss_behaved

I heard from someone in the know that Kayla had her boobs done, and has spent in excess of $30k on herself. All stemmed from how she was treated in school. There’s no comparison to the way she once looked to what she looks like now.
Also confirmed that Jae has lost most of his old friends due to Kayla.
Has Jae ditched his friends or the other way around?

Emmpro

All these women must go to the same surgeon as she looks just like Sara and Lauren from MAFS now.
Sara and Lauren (And EDEN!!) were all naturally so gorgeous, now Sara looks like jigsaw and Eden and Lauren look like they are made of play dough .

And it Saaaraaa!!! I think Kayla is more pointy Botox like Sara

thatbluebikini

I am on by Vyvanse for adhd and also super unfit (working on it though) and although the meds do elevate my heart rate, I have to be PUSHING myself to get over 180 and I feel like I’m dying. For someone who claims to exercise regularly and eat somewhat healthily, this is a concern.

ceecee12

The whole ‘I’m no a girly girl’ thing is so boring and outdated. Be whoever you want to be, but she’s clearly saying shit like that to impress men, and that’s absolutely tragic.

She’s such a fucking classic pick me.
Insecure, sad, ties her worth to her relationships… probably because her previous one literally dictated her worth

Anyone else getting the feeling Leah has ripped off Daen’s Kitchen here? Except she’s late to the party (yet again) and cooking the same boring recipes she’s done 1000 times on Instagram. Add this one to the grave pool.
100%. I love Daen’s Kitchen and soon as I saw leah’s promo I thought of Daen straight away. Also whose kitchen is Leah filming in?

Reactions: 3

Whatsgoss

My husband does 2on2 sometimes 3on2 and I have no family support and my child goes 4 days a week. The difference for us is we have no support and also have actual jobs. They don’t do anything really. They claim to work but it’s not work at all. Maybe an hour of fluffing around or filming stupid shit
That would be rough such long swings.

Reactions: 3