Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re not interested in being a family where the children and their experiences are put first. They fell pregnant accidentally, aren’t mature enough to realise what raising children means and prioritise their own experiences and fun over being a solid family unit
I don’t think Jax was an accident. He was Kayla’s final dagger in Lauren’s back and her finally ‘winning’ Jae

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Jax was an accident. He was Kayla’s final dagger in Lauren’s back and her finally ‘winning’ Jae
We all know Lauren is the real winner in this scenario though. She's finally away from that fugly man baby with night light teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah thanks, that makes a lot more sense. I know this is such a common way for people to get engagement followus and comment etc. Seems a bit dodgy to be using Luxury Escapes in this way if they are paying customers and Luxury Escapes have no involvement in it. I wonder of the winners will be announced as they never seem to be and this is by far the biggest giveaway I think they have done.
Well I looked up Bali packages available on the Luxury Escapes website cause I was kind of curious. They all offer the exact same package as what this giveaway is, like down to the nightly cocktail. You’d think of it was actually being promoted and endorsed by Luxury Escapes, it would include something a little bit different? Like, there would be extra perks on the giveaway package if it was actually a collab and it would be on their Instagram and promoted by them. Plus the package that’s being given away has only just ended its promotion and purchase window on the LE website. So yeah, I think this is a dodgy promotion to get engagement that we won’t hear about the winner of for a long time. There’s not even anything being given away by Yes Please in the package? Like no products of theirs feature in the giveaway, so what makes it a collaboration between the two companies?

Reactions: 11
Leah you have a spreadable bacterial infection, stay 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 duck 👏🏻 at 👏🏻 home!
Leah is 100000% that parent who sends her kid to daycare when incredibly sick because she doesn’t care. She works from home and wouldn’t lose pay. She’s also her own boss so can take days off to care for a sick child. She can’t use the excuse she needs to work

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Leah is 100000% that parent who sends her kid to daycare when incredibly sick because she doesn’t care. She works from home and wouldn’t lose pay. She’s also her own boss so can take days off to care for a sick child. She can’t use the excuse she needs to work
No matter what you say, you can’t ever make her feel guilty about having „help“ like people are trying to. Lol.
why did they even decide to have a child? It doesn’t fit their lifestyle one bit.
Edit: it would actually fit their lifestyle cause they don’t do much. They just can’t be bothered to parent.

Reactions: 11
Curious as to why all these fools are so obsessed with going to LA. Even Rachel and Tobi are there now. What is so good about that place? I just feel so bad for Arna. She has the most unsettled routine for a little girl in her first year of school and both of her parents just up and leave her all the time. I can see some real resentment issues hitting that girl when she’s older.

Reactions: 19
I think they were talking about Leah and Mitch there. Gigi wasn’t planned and Leah was open about that
Nah, I definitely meant that all those children were accidents. Neither of the sisters has a brain cell to run together in order to plan anything in advance, they expect everyone around them to do it for them. They don’t think about what things actually mean enough to plan them.

Reactions: 9
Curious as to why all these fools are so obsessed with going to LA. Even Rachel and Tobi are there now. What is so good about that place? I just feel so bad for Arna. She has the most unsettled routine for a little girl in her first year of school and both of her parents just up and leave her all the time. I can see some real resentment issues hitting that girl when she’s older.
I hear you. Kayla and Night Light (because those veneers would like up even the darkest of spaces…and let’s be honest, make up for the lack of common sense upstairs) are galavanting. Tobi and Rachel seem to be tacking on a work trip (tax write-off). Not defending the latter, but I’d guess that this week is Kayla’s turn to look after A. So Anna has stepped into the carer role - or rather, added another child to look after. I don’t begrudge Tobi, tbh. Kayla on the other hand…parents A via Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow that modified car is the tackiest, most overtly environmentally ruining thing I've seen in a while.

Reactions: 15
If you have to pull up your boobs this high to show your six pack, maybe you don’t have a six pack.
---
Kayla’s latest Insta post, she’s getting heat in the comments for sharing her “indulgence” on holiday but it’s literally fresh fruit and sushi…. Good on these people for calling it out.

Attachments

Reactions: 24