Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I just hear correctly? The captions didn't work properly. "Yesterday was such a good day, we had....G and I went for a walk and then 'did normal parenting stuff all day' (is basically what she said)"
Wow, get a bleeping medal on that ozempic neck
Pretty much ahaha they took her out to do normal things and she was so well behaved and she was shocked. Dude toddlers are wild. That’s how it is. Get over trying to force your child to be a quiet little obedient servant for you. My child is crazy too. But it’s normal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did I just hear correctly? The captions didn't work properly. "Yesterday was such a good day, we had....G and I went for a walk and then 'did normal parenting stuff all day' (is basically what she said)"
Wow, get a bleeping medal on that ozempic neck
Imagine getting on Instagram and storying that you spent time with your child. Like it’s that rare for you to do that, it’s deserving of a story time.

Reactions: 12
Omg Leah is such a child. Now she's putting it out there that she got it in head and can't get it out she wants to write a kids book. She's cunning. I'm sure now she's said this on Instagram that she's hoping some publisher will give her a book deal. I wonder what all these shilling influencers would be doing if they actually had to go out and work a proper job and not make money from every thought they put out on social media. She's really is annoying.🤬🤬
---
Came here to say the same. It’s kind of bizarre that he doesn’t even have enough insight to know not to post this kind of stuff.
View attachment 2896134View attachment 2896135
Is this serious what they are doing. His mates are just as bad as him in the immaturity stakes and they all seem a bit like these big ethnic thugs that think their tuff and acting all rich.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The fact GG waved at a stranger and then wanted to hold her hand and walk with her is concerning, that is a sign of attachment issues, no surprise considering from day dot she got palmed off at every chance her parents had

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The fact GG waved at a stranger and then wanted to hold her hand and walk with her is concerning, that is a sign of attachment issues, no surprise considering from day dot she got palmed off at every chance her parents had
that is so weird and not normal behaviour!!

Reactions: 11
Also concerning that she is happy to walk away with anyone if they had their attention away for even a second!

Reactions: 14
The way Leah always describes Gigi’s behaviour as crazy, or a menace, when she just looks like a regular toddler?

Reactions: 16
My opinion may be different but I don’t think that aunt, stepmother has the obligation to make a post acknowledging the niece or stepdaughters birthday if they don’t feel like it.
I am sure they did it over the phone or in person.

I feel a lot more warmth when I see Tobi, Rachel and Arna interacting than when she is with Kayla and Jae.

Reactions: 17
My opinion may be different but I don’t think that aunt, stepmother has the obligation to make a post acknowledging the niece or stepdaughters birthday if they don’t feel like it.
I am sure they did it over the phone or in person.

I feel a lot more warmth when I see Tobi, Rachel and Arna interacting than when she is with Kayla and Jae.
I was surprised that they didn't because they usually would, not because they have to. Both Rachel and Leah post a lot, so a touching post for Arna would be quite normal. I don't post on social media or wish anyone happy birthday on there so I get that not everyone is like that but I just thought it was unusual. I can't fault Rachel and Tobi normally, I think Arna is so lucky to have them.

Reactions: 7
There’s no way they’d be able to afford it. Their house wouldn’t sell for the amount they’d need to put a deposit in a place in the GC, plus warehousing is so expensive up there because every influencer and their dog has a business based out of Burleigh Heads that requires storage and shipping space.

Reactions: 18
This video came up on my Instagram. This poor kid doesn't know what half of these words mean- Tobi uses her for views. He's just as bad as Kayla in my books.
Screenshot_20240428_065631_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
This video came up on my Instagram. This poor kid doesn't know what half of these words mean- Tobi uses her for views. He's just as bad as Kayla in my books.
View attachment 2901516
I tend to disagree. It’s not the actual words she’s saying - it’s the actions and how it’s described to a child that makes the most impact. Teaching a child affirmations from a young age even if they don’t remember the actual words has a big positive impact in the long run - especially if they’re seeing the words play out. A’s parents would tell her they love her - but how they show it will have different (lasting) impact.

Reactions: 21