Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that you’ve mentioned it she will be showing us how she does her bare lean meal plan next week 😅
Someone in the Facebook group asked if it was normal to no answer to an email query for 10 days, and Leah replied it should be 2-3 days max. She’s obviously left BARE to the wolves. Hasn’t even logged into the email account attached.

Reactions: 9
Someone in the Facebook group asked if it was normal to no answer to an email query for 10 days, and Leah replied it should be 2-3 days max. She’s obviously left BARE to the wolves. Hasn’t even logged into the email account attached.
I emailed them one about a year ago and they did respond quickly but it was very strange hours. Like I got a reply at 10pm. I think the person who replied was named Alice. They probably got rid of their staff or they quit because Leah and Mitchines would be such horrible bosses.

Reactions: 6
Oooop, I mentioned not checking emails and guess who’s on stories posting about whittling down the unopened ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As someone whose husband is very into bbq and smoked meats, we have a wide collection of spices and rubs. The market is absolutely saturated. Why don’t Leah and Leech focus on a gap in the market instead of being 5 years behind all trends?

Reactions: 18
As someone whose husband is very into bbq and smoked meats, we have a wide collection of spices and rubs. The market is absolutely saturated. Why don’t Leah and Leech focus on a gap in the market instead of being 5 years behind all trends?
Yes, but are the 100 rubs that exist on the market going to help you sleep and lose weight?

Because you can bet your bottom dollar that these rubs will cure any and all ailments and be approximately 40% more expensive than their competitors 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So ice cream didn't work, we haven't seen the Mitch Itsines chocolate range that will take America by storm yet and now meat rubs to go with their sleep supplement and pre workout drink. That is a great business model, a wide range of products appealing to a wide range of customers. Let's hope they are the first to be able to absolutely smash it so they can move their business to the GC 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because it’s too much of an effort and it requires hard work and dedication. Look at Leah, imagine being so insecure that she’s actually reading Tattle about herself and feeling the need to respond to our comments. That’s just pathetic.

Reactions: 13
I may have missed it, as I do skip alot of Leah's stories seeing as I work for an actual business and dont get to sit on my phone all day and make useless stories... Has Leah been to the doctors or had xrays about her foot? Also, why is she crying about this Gold Coast move? And far out, are they creating marinades for Yes Please now? Who is giving them business advice???? Wheres the ice cream?

• Haha
Unfortunately psychologists are unable to medicate. They can ‘diagnose’ but only psychiatrists can medicate following an official diagnosis process, and a bunch of health tests like an ECG. It’s a lengthy and expensive process.
And low and behold if she had to divulge she was going to a physiatrist to get an assesment for her adhd and not just a physiologist. She'd think that was downgrading saying your seeing a physiatrist. And yes it is a process to get diagnosed but well worth it, but I don't think she would have to worry about how expensive it is.
---
Leech Itsines is convinced that he will be a business success if they move to Gold Coast, because it’s the location, not business acumen that counts the most. He’s going to force Leah to sell up everything, get deeper into debt to finance his dream.
He just wants to move up their to try and compete and act like their rich and be like Kayla and her husband with the expensive cars and act like being all prestige. Everything with theses 2 is about material things and how much they cost. I wonder who will look after Gigi if they move to GC as her parents have her A LOT. How would Leah cope with minding Gigi 24/7 when she's not at daycare with no parents around to palm her off to at the drop of a hat when they want date nights or going away on trips without her etc etc
---
Teef back breaking the law in the leafy streets around the Itsines family hood. Honestly he and his mates are like a bunch of teenagers. View attachment 2913854
And they all look like ethnic muscle meat heads with the singlet tops and the protruding biceps 💪 💪 💪 💪 and love showing off all their expensive toys like all these type of people do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know some battles are not worth it but there's no way I would send my child to childcare with that dress. It looks like a trip hazard 🤦‍♀️

Kayla always with the clueless content, asking if people would punch her for money. Let's normalise violence against women
And they all laughed about it and thought is was totally funny. And it would have to involve money because thats what drives this family money and fame. Why would you even post about this type of content with what's going on with violence against women ATM. All demented af.

Reactions: 8
I may have missed it, as I do skip alot of Leah's stories seeing as I work for an actual business and dont get to sit on my phone all day and make useless stories... Has Leah been to the doctors or had xrays about her foot? Also, why is she crying about this Gold Coast move? And far out, are they creating marinades for Yes Please now? Who is giving them business advice???? Wheres the ice cream?
The crying actually made me snort. Why is she crying? Perhaps the realisation that she’d have to actually look after her own child is dawning on her

The crying actually made me snort. Why is she crying? Perhaps the realisation that she’d have to actually look after her own child is dawning on her
Or the fact they deep down she knows it’s probably going to blow up in their faces just like every other ad hoc business ideas that they have come up with. But I also agree that she’s crying because she’s going to have to be a full time parent instead of palming off Gigi to anyone who would have her.

Are they actually moving? WHY? They don’t even seem to get along.. and I feel like they absolute don’t fit there. All these XS girlies with their small pieces of fabric and their fake boobies would make her feel even more insecure. I never really got the hate towards Mitch but know im starting to see where you guys are coming from

Reactions: 12
This is the house for sale MitchItsines had in his story while they were on the GC, just in case 🤣

IMG_6199.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok, I’ve not been watching Leah’s stories for ages - been blocked - but just checked on one of those anonymous viewers based on comments re move to GC. Leah has lost STACKS of weight. Is this ozempic???

Ok, I’ve not been watching Leah’s stories for ages - been blocked - but just checked on one of those anonymous viewers based on comments re move to GC. Leah has lost STACKS of weight. Is this ozempic???
Just watched her recent story and I just noticed the weight loss. tit she really has lost a lot!! Personally I don’t think every person to lose weight is automatically on Ozempic. But I can tell you now she didn’t lose weight doing BARE

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Just watched her recent story and I just noticed the weight loss. tit she really has lost a lot!! Personally I don’t think every person to lose weight is automatically on Ozempic. But I can tell you now she didn’t lose weight doing BARE
Maybe she just stopped doing BARE and is eating normal balanced meals with exercise 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.