Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah cooking lasagne soup 🤦‍♀️ that recipe was thrashed about 18 months ago. I for one love it, we eat it often but its not new Leah and its not yours sweetheart, you have simply copied tik tok videos and reels. Its time you rehashed your tzatziki.

Reactions: 5
Leah cooking lasagne soup 🤦‍♀️ that recipe was thrashed about 18 months ago. I for one love it, we eat it often but its not new Leah and its not yours sweetheart, you have simply copied tik tok videos and reels. Its time you rehashed your tzatziki.
And her lame ass chicken yiros, lamb shoulder and her cutlets. That’s all she has as a so called “cook”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And her lame ass chicken yiros, lamb shoulder and her cutlets. That’s all she has as a so called “cook”.
And her salmon sashimi doused with soy!!! But that doesn’t really involving “cooking” either..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It doesn’t even look like the lasagna soup, it looks like a lasagna that’s fallen to pieces in a bowl

She’s still doing her content like she did pre 2019 when she was instafamous and TikTok didn’t exist back then. Other content creators have evolved and worked hard at creating new recipes while Leah and Leech think they still have the same following as they did back then. Only reason why they need to relaunch No Thanks🚽 is because it is no longer a hype and they’re losing heaps of money. Relaunching means getting new attention and hoping for new followers.
Surely you can't just rebrand every 5 minutes and there come a time when you go, let's just cut our losses and move on. I guess they don't really have this option as all their eggs are in one basket. Maybe you need to do a few more Hello Fresh ads Leah, and maybe Mitch needs to get a job so the family has a steady income.....

Reactions: 12
And her salmon sashimi doused with soy!!! But that doesn’t really involving “cooking” either..
That is her specialty, especially when the sashimi can double as bioweapon and make everyone sick within 8 hours 🤣🤣

• Haha
It reminds me of teenagers whose parents have left them home alone for the weekend, for the first time
Reminds me of the stupid you tube videos my kids watch of 20 year olds filming the house with slime/foam/balls but these people are in their 30’s aren’t they???

Reactions: 8
Honestly seeing Kayla with Arna there is such disconnect it’s like siblings. Kayla being the older sister. It’s not a maternal motherly bond they have. It’s really odd. She doesn’t come across very mumsy if that’s a word. Like she tolerates her annoying younger sister while she’s babysitting her. That’s my take on their dynamic. Bizarre. Poor A

Reactions: 22
Noticed how Leah didn’t do an official birthday post for Arna. Kayla didn’t do one for Gigi either. Fair enough I say

• Sad
It doesn’t even look like the lasagna soup, it looks like a lasagna that’s fallen to pieces in a bowl
The lasagne sheets dont looked cooked enough either. It actually looks like a regular lasagne cut up for a child, its not a soup at all. Bring back the sashimi darl

I missed it. What were they doing?

Also, did Rachel not post anything for Arna's birthday?
I’m guessing Rachel didn’t post since her Tobi and Arna were travelling to Italy. I thought Tobi’s post was very genuine, at least more so than Kayla’s. I find it strange Anna or Leah didn’t post anything but definitely unsurprising that Teef didn’t acknowledge Arna.

Reactions: 13
Did I just hear correctly? The captions didn't work properly. "Yesterday was such a good day, we had....G and I went for a walk and then 'did normal parenting stuff all day' (is basically what she said)"
Wow, get a bleeping medal on that ozempic neck

• Haha