Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Leech think anyone would want a sticker of his face, and why would this be the one you go with?! It's so creepy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fuckkkkk this is PEAK cringe 🤣 this is so bleeping laughable, what an embarrassment. His friends are surely laughing at him behind his back!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leah back at it with her basic recipe of prawns on a tray over coals. She’s come up with a groundbreaking recipe of parsley, salt, pepper and garlic! If you want, you can even add lemon juice! Fucccccck me, the level some food content creators go to develop their recipes and THIS is what she films. Even the filming and editing is subpar compared to Daen Lia or Marion Grasby. And she doesn’t have the personality that Khang Ong has to pull off the quick edit, off the cuff ingredients she’s trying to pull.

Reactions: 9
How bloody good that A is jumping on that plane with Tobi? That little girl won’t know what hit her. Anyone that says Kayla is a great mother for letting A go - don’t get it twisted. She’s wiping her hands clean so she can focus on her man boy and boy boy.

Reactions: 18
How bloody good that A is jumping on that plane with Tobi? That little girl won’t know what hit her. Anyone that says Kayla is a great mother for letting A go - don’t get it twisted. She’s wiping her hands clean so she can focus on her man boy and boy boy.
Who likes to run around the Gold Coast like a 17 year old on schoolies week

Reactions: 13
Who likes to run around the Gold Coast like a 17 year old on schoolies week
Exactly what I thought!!! Their house is always full of their immature friends and Jae thinks it’s a playground! How does Kayla stand for this? Wouldn’t she rather put her toddler to bed and then spend a quiet evening with her husband watching a tv show or something. I’m so embarrassed after seeing the shenanigans that go on in that house

Reactions: 16
Wow….. that’s…..embarrassing. How old is Jae ? How
Does she find a man behaving like that at all appealing.

Reactions: 11
Leah back at it with her basic recipe of prawns on a tray over coals. She’s come up with a groundbreaking recipe of parsley, salt, pepper and garlic! If you want, you can even add lemon juice! Fucccccck me, the level some food content creators go to develop their recipes and THIS is what she films. Even the filming and editing is subpar compared to Daen Lia or Marion Grasby. And she doesn’t have the personality that Khang Ong has to pull off the quick edit, off the cuff ingredients she’s trying to pull.
She’s still doing her content like she did pre 2019 when she was instafamous and TikTok didn’t exist back then. Other content creators have evolved and worked hard at creating new recipes while Leah and Leech think they still have the same following as they did back then. Only reason why they need to relaunch No Thanks🚽 is because it is no longer a hype and they’re losing heaps of money. Relaunching means getting new attention and hoping for new followers.

Reactions: 7
Omg!Go see the story on Itsjayla account.....
No futher comment needed
Wowwww this is so embarrassing. Like this is tit we did at houses parties as 16 year olds...... This man child is a parent for God's sake, grow up and act your bleeping age!

Reactions: 16
Why do I want to know where their GC house is? I think it’s because I want to see it BEFORE it was used as a child’s husband’s play centre!

Reactions: 7
It reminds me of teenagers whose parents have left them home alone for the weekend, for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It reminds me of teenagers whose parents have left them home alone for the weekend, for the first time
They’re about to get outdone by Toby and Rachel’s wedding and they’re putting on a show to make us believe they’re having so much fun on the GC!
Kayla if you’re reading this I suggest you get rid of these free loaders no matter how good friends you are. This is not real life girl
I think you’re allowing this because Teef wants it and you’ll do anything to make him stay!!

Reactions: 14
When Leah "says ask me anything" she only answers about 3 or 4 questions and none of them are of any relevance to her life. So annoying

Reactions: 8
The most half assed birthday post for Arna.
Leaving this here so we can compare what she she posts about her favourite child on his birthday 🙄
It just screams “obligatory birthday post so people don’t come at me”
At least Arna gets to spend her birthday travelling the world with the parents she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22