Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatbluebikini

Leah’s numerous morning walks… she never takes the dogs? Do the dogs ever get walked? I’m so confused about why she doesn’t take them with her.

Although Leah’s outfit is not my style I think she looked nice and obviously felt good in it. Kayla is an asshole.

Reactions: 19

le_sigh

Mr Willy Wanker wants to live in Texas, can he be more predictable than this? He’s such a creepy 🚩, I don’t know what Leah sees in him. She’s so much prettier than Kayla, she had so much going for her before this.

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
I saw Jae walking that doberman here in Adelaide on Saturday. I'm pretty sure it was him I was too scared to get too close - what an absolutely imposing dog. I grew up with a doberman but my god - that one is like no another in Australia. Cropped ears and tail and around 40kg of muscle - it could seriously do some damage. It was running around with no lead on and at one stage he (or whoever it was - there were 2 of them) was calling it and it wouldn't come back. We were walking our quite big dog who can look after himself but it was terrifying, we couldn't get out of there fast enough. I have no idea why anyone is Australia needs a dog like that!!

• Wow
  • Sad

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Is Kayla’s wedding going to be in Dubai? She leaves there soon for her boot camp whatever thing

she is the type of person who would do that to claim it as a business expense
Maybe the wedding will take place in the USA. Is that stupid car of theirs still being modified? Might be part of their wedding. The space shuttle took less time to fix than this dick-extension extravagant splurge.

• Haha

Stixandstones

The way she always looks up lovingly at Mitch and he just smirks…he gives me the biggest sleaze vibes ever. Gross.
Could not agree more! I don't think he's ever come across as genuine. Always so smug and smarmy like he's God's gift, when in reality he's nothing special to look at, and never has been. He's definitely punching with Leah.

thatbluebikini

I think Leah’s outfit looks lovely! Maybe step away from Kayla’s beauty services, it would have looked so nice with her hair down in soft curls and natural makeup. But good for her for trying something different!

greenleaf22

I have a feeling it’s because they are hated by everyone in Adelaide including all their close friends. And now the Itsines family hate them too as their family dynamic has been destroyed by Jae’s arrival. Makes sense for them to leave as they have nothing in Adelaide anymore, simply stepping into the public there is a shameful experience for them lol. And yes agreed, I’d say Jae is the one making them go.

It will be hilarious af watching them actually have to parent their own kids full time though. I’d almost be willing to bet that if that is the case, Jae will last one year max then divorce and bounce and leave father responsibilities behind..it’ll be like a brief monthly visit to his son at most lol. Such a shit show..two dumb bogans acting like teens together

Just wait, Leah who has never mentioned dessert or icecream in her life will start talking about it every day
You called it! Feeling sick from a Hungry Jacks ice cream sundae last night, cue the release of their ice cream desserts that don’t make you feel sick! They are so darn predictable!

• Haha

go.away

I listened to the latest Yes Please/Mind your manners podcast, in the hopes that Leah or Mitch might drop some tea ….

and boy oh boy - Leah did that, without even realising.

Kayla’s story has always been that her and Jae have been besties for years; she, Jae and (I think) Steve, were allegedly, a little gang of three since high school …. I’m sure that there was either an Itsines Family or it’s Jayla post at one stage about this, but I can’t find it - it’s possibly saved somewhere on Tattle.

anyway - if you are super close to your sister; you’d definitely know her bestie of years and years?????

in Leah’s speech for the wedding, she described knowing Jae for “3 or so years” and that Kayla had called her to say she was “dating a gym junkie with a man bun” ….. yeah, no indication that Jae was her best friend, just some guy that she met and was dating …
Speaking of the podcast, did Leah really refer to the Louvre as “some little place in Paris?”
They are both so fucking dumb it physically hurts me. Babes, the Louvre has so much in it that it would take you 5 months straight, day in day out to see everything! 🤨

• Angry
  • Haha
Looking after Jax but putting him in daycare all day! Wow I’m actually flabbergasted that they left their not even 12 month old baby for so long!
HE! As problematic as she might is, at least she is providing for the family. What exactly is he doing? He has no business of being there whatsoever. She can’t move anywhere without him attached to her hip. He seems controlling af.

It actually makes me really sad because Kayla seems to have always been very family orientated and I remember her always saying she would never move away from them. I think Kayla is a girl that conforms to whatever her boyfriend/partner wants. This move to QLD seems to be inspired by Jay because what does she actually gain moving there

cdngirl123

I guess things will be much messier once they inevitably split… I wonder if there was a pre nup or does love conquer all 😂

• Haha

B.Bop

If you know you will get so much anxiety about leaving your child to travel to a different country, that is a hideously long flight, why would you put yourself through that?!? She will be an absolute wreck the entire time they are away.

But they do have a ridiculous obsession with the US. Mitch thinks it’s his golden ticket to success, delusion at its finest.

I also recall her saying that one of the reasons they wanted to go was for the food, so will be interesting to see what they actually do on their trip.

ceecee12

Been a long time since she’s felt herself………… so she’s gotten a breast augmentation to feel better

• Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Also didn’t she once share the story of how they first met / got together and it was along the lines him getting drunk and she took him home and he randomly jumped into her bed? She was playing it off as this endearing and cute story when in reality it was just creepy and predatory.
Yep that's exactly how she told it. Then he moved in like a week later which is ick.

• Wow
  • Sick