Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows how to start a new thread? The first one has the most votes with 50 votes thanks to @hereforthethrills but I’ve reworded it to remove her daughters name as others had suggested.

Kayla’s botched face, Leah won’t comment on the Big Beige Space, Arna left without a trace

Kayla’s botched face, left her kid without a trace, Leah won’t comment on the Big Beige space

Reactions: 11
I may be wrong and mis remembering but is this not Leah’s table? If it is - seems like Kayla’s making use of her sisters downsizing
Same designer, but different colour. They’re both so competitive with each other, only difference is Kayla has money and Leah pretends she does.

Reactions: 12
Mitch wants honey salmon? Ok, well how about Mitch cooks honey salmon instead of demanding Leah cook it? If my husband forwarded me a recipe twice and basically demanded something he wanted me to cook - boy howdy he would be getting toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.